_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 436 437 [438] 439 440 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936077 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: 6 months of alien brain rape and counting
« Reply #6555 on: September 04, 2012, 06:31:06 pm »

((Everyone wants to keep their preciouses to themselves. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: 6 months of alien brain rape and counting
« Reply #6556 on: September 04, 2012, 06:31:27 pm »

((@Radio Controlled
From the depths of the cyberspace you hear a hollow, unearthly voice that makes your hair stand on end.
I hereby give you the right to use all of my designs, finished and unfinished, as long as you do this in good faith and don't use those to evil ends. Break these simple rules, and I will come for you from the depths of Hell and drag you back with me.

Well, as it is, Maurice Sanctor hasn't tasted the forbidden fruit of tinker yet, and Nikitian Greiss is long dead (and his designs are open for everyone's use). Just remember that a number of resident tinkers is currently on mission, and cannot possibly join your cause. Well, yet, I mean.
Don't worry, we'll yet make a united tinker research compound. Just keep trying, I had the damn same problem back then :) ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6557 on: September 04, 2012, 06:33:10 pm »

"Somehow, I'm not that surprised. Hopefully he doesn't completely maim me. Wish me luck."

Bishop promptly leaves for medical.

Go find the doctor and ask if he teaches people how to kill things with your bare hands.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6558 on: September 04, 2012, 06:41:51 pm »

((@Radio Controlled
From the depths of the cyberspace you hear a hollow, unearthly voice that makes your hair stand on end.
I hereby give you the right to use all of my designs, finished and unfinished, as long as you do this in good faith and don't use those to evil ends. Break these simple rules, and I will come for you from the depths of Hell and drag you back with me.

Well, as it is, Maurice Sanctor hasn't tasted the forbidden fruit of tinker yet, and Nikitian Greiss is long dead (and his designs are open for everyone's use). Just remember that a number of resident tinkers is currently on mission, and cannot possibly join your cause. Well, yet, I mean.
Don't worry, we'll yet make a united tinker research compound. Just keep trying, I had the damn same problem back then :) ))

((You know what, I'm gonna start a Tinkerer's Union. 'United We Stand, Together We Mend.'
And yes, you are supposed to pronounce 'stand' and 'mend' so that it rhymes, what off it?

Oh and thanks, by the way. I'm gonna send a probe with some materials down cyberspace afterlife sometime. Can't have Nikitian face eternity without toys to play with.  ;) ))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6559 on: September 04, 2012, 06:43:18 pm »

(( You could send a robot to steal hes spirit and implant it within the robot somehow.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6560 on: September 04, 2012, 07:09:07 pm »

((Sheet!
Spoiler: Denzel Gaunt (click to show/hide)
))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #6561 on: September 04, 2012, 07:11:08 pm »

((Really, sharing is beneficial for everyone, but their greed is preventing it from happening :3 ))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6562 on: September 04, 2012, 07:13:17 pm »

((Sheet!
Spoiler: Denzel Gaunt (click to show/hide)
))

((Welcome aboard. Armory is to your left, mess hall to your right, madness is... just about everywhere.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6563 on: September 04, 2012, 07:14:16 pm »

(( If you get lost feel free to ask the doc for a tour he's always happy to show the new guy around )).

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6564 on: September 04, 2012, 07:17:19 pm »

((So I just show up on ship basically, and do I have gear to start with and such... ?))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6565 on: September 04, 2012, 07:18:42 pm »

(( 5 tokens and an MK I suit in your locker. ))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6566 on: September 04, 2012, 07:20:01 pm »

((That sinking feeling of inevitable doom is free, though.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6567 on: September 04, 2012, 07:23:59 pm »

Denzel stumbled aboard the ship, shaking his head to clear out the cobwebs. He looked around the area- there was a small sign nearby, so he looked over. Seeing the way to the locker room, he started walking and... Ran into someone vaguely resembling a doctor. "Uh, ... I'm kind of new to the ship ... do you know where I go?" he muttered, his mind filled with confusion and rage.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6568 on: September 04, 2012, 07:26:35 pm »

(( Ask steve for the way to the med bay and request a full medical everybody gets one.
Steve is the ship itself its run by a freaky AI. )).

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6569 on: September 04, 2012, 07:27:46 pm »

((Yeah, I was just going to ask doc, but maybe Steve should interject... Should I talk for Steve, or just wait?))
Pages: 1 ... 436 437 [438] 439 440 ... 2101