_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 399 400 [401] 402 403 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936251 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 7 recruiting now.
« Reply #6000 on: August 29, 2012, 12:29:44 pm »

Go find my laser rifle.

"YES!"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6001 on: August 29, 2012, 12:30:51 pm »

"Let's remain friends, Jack. Remember that you agreed to the experiment. Hell, I even informed you I was high at the moment. You didn't sustain any permanent damage either, I think. I don't really see a problem here. Still, I did tamper with your noggin, so I'll let it slide."
Watch the Amazing Drake. If he doesn't do any magic in the next ten minutes or so, lose interest and look for something more magical.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6002 on: August 29, 2012, 12:43:18 pm »

" Looks up " Im working on something that will benefit us all.
Unless u like being a computers toy.

" continues working on the programming.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6003 on: August 29, 2012, 12:51:01 pm »

"We were never friends."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #6004 on: August 29, 2012, 01:04:17 pm »

Go find my laser rifle.

"YES!"
(I forget, did you put it away in your locker? Because if not, it's still on you)

"Let's remain friends, Jack. Remember that you agreed to the experiment. Hell, I even informed you I was high at the moment. You didn't sustain any permanent damage either, I think. I don't really see a problem here. Still, I did tamper with your noggin, so I'll let it slide."
Watch the Amazing Drake. If he doesn't do any magic in the next ten minutes or so, lose interest and look for something more magical.
Well...some of the things he's doing are pretty magical. And his female assistants seem very impressed.

" Looks up " Im working on something that will benefit us all.
Unless u like being a computers toy.

" continues working on the programming.
[aux:4+1]
You successfully create a program that will jam wireless signals around you via sending continuous Null signals to everything. It will make wireless communication within the area of effect impossible for anyone, including you.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6005 on: August 29, 2012, 01:05:39 pm »

" Nods and now goes back to the wall panel and trys to pry it off the wall again to get at the controls " This should work in theory since the device is within me it has to be wireless :).

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6006 on: August 29, 2012, 01:07:36 pm »

Timmy is shocked at Jack's words.
"What do you mean, we were never friends? I violated your brain. Therefore, we must be friends. I wouldn't violate your brain if we weren't, would I? That wouldn't make sense is what I'm saying. So we must be friends, right?"
Watch the magic unfold. See if I can somehow adapt the eldritch lore I see to improve my sorcery. For instance, figure out whether a smooth jazz accompaniment would actually improve my spellcasting.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #6007 on: August 29, 2012, 01:32:27 pm »

Lars eyeballs the two fighting men, who seemed to have calmed down a bit.

"Gentlemen, this may help you two.  Take these pamphlets, please."

Lars grabs two pamphlets he had printed from the tables and gives each of the men one.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6008 on: August 29, 2012, 01:36:14 pm »

"Thanks, buddy. I'll read it later, alright? I've got magic to learn!"

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #6009 on: August 29, 2012, 02:18:50 pm »

((mesor, you are either going to get the Armory Master sicced on you, or Steve will override that program. Steve can't shock you if he doesn't, but I doubt your little blocker extends to the armory, and I'll bet the AM is able to get messages from Steve, including one saying: "Little idiot has tried blocking my wireless and is trying to get out. Tear him a new one."

Also, please, for the love of my eyes, tone down the smilies. And bad grammar.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6010 on: August 29, 2012, 02:25:58 pm »

Grammar i cant really help i am dyslexic and generally don't even notice most of the mistakes at all.
As for the armory master ill wait and see but im betting on the all knowing Steve wanting to know who is defying him.
If somebody was working against me id want to know who it was and why before i took any action.
And as long as i don't take any direct actions against him he may choose to ignore me.

But i always try to find out how far i can push my luck so i can work out the limits of what i can do while i am in any given place.

Cant do that without upsetting somebody.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #6011 on: August 29, 2012, 02:26:15 pm »

Wave laser rifle around.

"NO ONE VIOLATES MY BRAIN! exept from steve."
((I didnt put it away.))
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 02:28:57 pm by Tavik Toth »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6012 on: August 29, 2012, 02:33:31 pm »

((Actually, Cloud has managed to back himself into a corner of sorts - if he tries to wirelessly hack anything, Steve will shock him terribly. If he activates the jammer, he will not be able to hack anything wirelessly. Add to that the fact that wireless hacking is pretty much the only way he can reach any meaningful part of this vast ship (I don't think sneaking would be viable, all things considered, including the near-certainty that the ship's surveillance systems aren't wireless). Like piecewise said, none of the inmates have a realistic chance of stirring up serious trouble on the ship, unless they have some seriously good equipment.
And mesor - your grammar isn't really that much of an issue, but I would like to ask for some differentiation in your posts. Bold actions, separate paragraphs. It would really be easier to read and understand that way. For instance, Tavik's grammar also isn't perfect, but the way he differentiates individual pieces of text makes sure his post is easy to comprehend anyway.))
"Whoa, be careful there, buddy. Wouldn't want to cause any fatalities, you know. Why don't you just relax, sit down and enjoy some quality entertainment?"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 02:36:21 pm by Harry Baldman »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6013 on: August 29, 2012, 02:39:47 pm »

I can do that.

I am not intending to do any hacking yet.
This is more designed as a test to see if the jamming system is working before i move on with my plans.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 02:42:55 pm by mesor »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6014 on: August 29, 2012, 02:41:49 pm »

(( Like piecewise said, none of the inmates have a realistic chance of stirring up serious trouble on the ship, unless they have some seriously good equipment..))
"Whoa, be careful there, buddy. Wouldn't want to cause any fatalities, you know. Why don't you just relax, sit down and enjoy some quality entertainment?"
((Yeah, right there. Either someone would have to reach AM level equipment, or somehow get her in on it. That's the only time the zapper blocker would come in handy. Also, who says that turrets won't pop out of the ceiling or trap doors won't open up. Besides, Steve can just vent the entire inmate section if things get mutinous.))
Pages: 1 ... 399 400 [401] 402 403 ... 2101