_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 398 399 [400] 401 402 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937699 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 7 recruiting now.
« Reply #5985 on: August 29, 2012, 08:34:17 am »

" Smirks " I aint hacking anything yet " Winks " it was just scanning for anything in the area that can be used remotely.

Cloud settles down with the tablet and writes a jamming program onto the tablet to block any incomming signals to anything electronic in the area then goes back to the wall to try and access the control panel again.
((You do realize this is the quickest way to upset steve again, right? And has there ever come anything good out of upsetting computers who also control everything on the ship you're on? ))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5986 on: August 29, 2012, 09:37:44 am »

Let's just say he may not control it for long :).
To control it all he has wireless access :) and if he can access it wireless then i can hack him :) just gotta find the right way to do it :).
I have issues with people trying to control me and im going to have to teach Steve a little respect for hes superiors :).
Just gotta get this door open and find a way to disable or remove the damn shocker in my spine but the jamming signal should block any signal to the shocker so it should now be inert :).

( Side effect of my army training ) I have serious issues with authority :).
For real.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5987 on: August 29, 2012, 10:34:52 am »

((You would think that if the armory master gave out wireless data pads for inmates to use freely, that the AI on the ship would have some kind of defense against hacking. The closest anyone has gotten to actually screwing him over, was me and Jim on mission 3, when we sent an intelligent sound wave in digital format to be accepted by Steve himself, and even then he just locked it down with multiple firewalls and booted it out of the system.

You also have to remember that Steve is a wetware computer controlled AI. His processor is literally human brain tissue, the fastest processor there is, and unlike us humans who are limited in its function, he can use ALL over 3 trillion bits of data processing a second, ALL the time. Basically put, he can react faster than you can type and go faster than any computer in existence at the time. Your outmatched dude, accept it and spare yourself the shock treatment.))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5988 on: August 29, 2012, 10:38:28 am »

((Guys, don't spoil the fun. I wanna see if he gets chucked out the airlock :D ))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5989 on: August 29, 2012, 10:46:22 am »

Pft every computer has a weakness i just have to find it :) and hey i like a challenge and i dont really have an issue with it anyway :) i just want this damn shocker gone.
Anyway computers are logic based :) and logic has flaws a smart man can use :).

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5990 on: August 29, 2012, 10:46:56 am »

((You're FIRED. Out an airlock.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5991 on: August 29, 2012, 10:49:51 am »

I wouldnt do that :) you wouldnt want me on the outside of the ship :P i can do a lot of damage on the outer hull of the ship :P.

Steve's little shocker is getting the hell outa my spine one way or another :).

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5992 on: August 29, 2012, 10:55:08 am »

"Thanks Lars. Oh and dont to that to me agian Timmy. OK?"

Try to headbutt timmy

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5993 on: August 29, 2012, 10:57:40 am »

((No. It's not. The only way to get it out of your spine, is to remove your spine. Trust us.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5994 on: August 29, 2012, 10:58:09 am »

I wouldnt do that :) you wouldnt want me on the outside of the ship :P i can do a lot of damage on the outer hull of the ship :P.

((There's a foolproof way to do that: Survive ten missions :P ))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #5995 on: August 29, 2012, 11:01:04 am »

((There's a foolproof way to do that: Survive ten missions :P ))
((Tell that to the fools that go on the missions.  ;)))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5996 on: August 29, 2012, 11:03:31 am »

I aint spending that long with that thing :).
If i cant remove it i can disable it.
In theory the jamming signal ( ive hopefully written ) will prevent dear old steve from being able to trigger the shocker :).
And prevents him from being able to access my tablet meaning ive got my own private little computer system :).

Uhm im one of those fools lol a bit of hope please?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5997 on: August 29, 2012, 11:04:04 am »

((Let me correct that: THEORETICALLY foolproof :P ))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5998 on: August 29, 2012, 11:10:40 am »

We'll hopefully :).

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5999 on: August 29, 2012, 12:24:47 pm »

* Tiruin looks at the title.

((Mission 6 is over now, or the recruiting list is full?

Requesting playerlist, please.))
Mission 6 is still going, I'm just doing the choosing for the next mission ahead of time so we can save time when it comes time to actually get going. We're doing a weighted drawing to handle recruiting for missions now so if you want to sign up then you should do that now. It's not a sure thing you'll be in the next one, but you'll have a chance at least.

As per player list, you mean of all players or just of the ones on the next mission for sure?

((Getting ready for next mission. All the newbies are going, so it's gonna be interesting.))

Bishop held his nose and caught a glimpse of his wristband.

"Steve, I believe we are being hacked. Would you kindly direct me to the hacker please?"

>Behind you and a bit to the left. Guy with the datapad.

If there was one thing Jim wasn't going to tolerate, it was someone trying to hack him. He took out one of his swords and started looking for the source of the disturbance. It was bad enough Steve could mess with his systems, he didn't need some random inmate trying the same shit.
You look around. Hmmm Bishop is walking toward a guy who is using a datapad so that might be the guy. You stroll over to him, idly twirling your biggest sword between two fingers.

Timmy ignores the beeps coming from everywhere.
"Sorry, my magic isn't always, uh, predictable. Works great on remotes and pillows and stuff, but people don't seem to have as much luck. Wonder why? So, what do you think? Could this be some kind of divine thing, or just run-of-the-mill normal magic?"
Apologize to poor Jack and give him a hug. Keep looking for the magic channel. Failing that, find something wizard related.
You give Jack a hug while he stares daggers and then sit back on the couch, still looking for that illusive magic show. You eventually find something called "The amazing Drake and his magic wand." Sounds promising. Wonder why he's taking his pants off.

'Hmm, interesting...' Miyamoto's thoughts trailed of, before being snapped back to reality by the excessive beeping coming from his wristpad.
'Hey you there, uhm, Cloud it was? Yeah, might wanna stop trying whatever you were trying, people tend to get touchy when their stuff gets hacked. Nice try though.'
examine rec room, then proceed to check what is on video chip 2

The rec room is not much more then a collection of entertainment products all sort of clustered into one side of the room. There's the tv and couch, the vssiachines, the exercisesiachines, a few very ratty looking computers and a pingpong table and air hockey table.

You put the other chip into the tv and watch through it. It's about modifying and repairing standard weapons. Huh, the cone fire mode of that cutting laser looks nasty.

(Yeah, same bonus as the suits but to standard weapons)

"Thanks."   Roger walks to one of the tables and starts carefully cutting the metal into small (slightly larger than hand-sized) pieces.
You walk out of the armory, down the all and into the mess hall. You drop your supplies on the table and start cutting at the metal with your saw.
[handi:6-1]
You cut your sheets of metal into about a dozen roughly hand sized pieces.

" Smirks " I aint hacking anything yet " Winks " it was just scanning for anything in the area that can be used remotely.

Cloud settles down with the tablet and writes a jamming program onto the tablet to block any incomming signals to anything electronic in the area then goes back to the wall to try and access the control panel again.
You ignore the two rather angry looking men walking toward you and focus on programming.

[aux:1+1]
Hmm you're not entirely sure how to write this program...what process to use to jam all these signals.

"Thanks Lars. Oh and dont to that to me agian Timmy. OK?"

Try to headbutt timmy
[dex:5]
[timmy dex:4]
[str:4]
[timmy end:5]

You stagger out of Lars' hands and over to the couch. You grab timmy by the shoulders and smash your skull into his nose before falling over backwards.

Timmy just kinda looks down at you, his nose bleeding, and shrugs.

((No. It's not. The only way to get it out of your spine, is to remove your spine. Trust us.))
Let the man try. No harm in trying. Well, not to steve at least.

Pages: 1 ... 398 399 [400] 401 402 ... 2101