_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 397 398 [399] 400 401 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936630 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 7 recruiting now.
« Reply #5970 on: August 28, 2012, 07:59:56 pm »

" Picks up tablet and wanders in after you "

I think ill wait till my scans done and i can " request " some better food :).

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5971 on: August 28, 2012, 08:57:26 pm »

((Lars would be pretty upset if he had seen Mr. Pillow, though.  The Gazer is cool with cybernetic replacements and, to an extent, synflesh, but fleshy abominations are way out of line.

I actually am losing a bit of touch with this character- I spent too long dicking around in VR and forgot half of the religious tenets I had come up with.))

Lars arches an eyebrow.

"Perhaps you should stop pestering the poor man?"

Lars stoops and attempts to help Jack to his feet.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5972 on: August 28, 2012, 10:30:08 pm »

Spotting an old image from the past Cloud immediately selects it and then checks that the tablet is scanning for all systems within range and fine tunes it to pick up the smallest of systems.
You select your background image and then try and modify the datapad so that it will search through all the wireless systems around. [aux:4+1+1]
You successfully get a functional listing  of all the wireless devices around you and cause every single wristpad and data pad within 100 feet to start beeping. Subtle.

"Just a normal one."
She hands you a very standard looking hacksaw.

'Ugh. Guess I'll have to find something that can play these damn things. But first, a hearty meal'
Miyamoto goes to search for the mess hall, and ponders the selection of food.
'Hhmm. So many options, so little time...' he muttered sarcastically to no one in particular.
'Ah well. Whatever. food is food, i guess.'
He stood up and grabbed a meal of meat three, side one and drink two.
He then took a seat, preferably next to whoever was already sitting in the mess hall

((By the way, i thought we were already gearing up for mission start. I haven't reached mission 6 yet, and i assumed recruitment went open when a mission ends. Which explains the whole 'and then steve explained everything' bit from before. Oh well, i guess that'll teach me to assume things )).

You pick a nice healthy diet of mystery meat, some odd colored veggies and a glass of orange fluid and sit down at a table near a strange looking woman with blood on her hands. Clearly a good idea.

((Gonna have to ask the nice GM what the purpose of the gym is. Can we actually increase our physical stats in it or gain bonus' of some kind?))

Keep trying with that speed bag. Try to improve my hand-eye coordination.
(if you use them several times for a while (a few missions) you can increase that specific stat. It's not the most efficient way to do things though. )

[dex:1]
You hit the bag with the first blow but miss with the second and take the bag straight to the nose. Ow.

Overhears radio ( I dont know your chars name sorry mate ) and walks upto him to introduce himself.
My name is cloud and im the new resident computer nerd.
Motions towards my new tablet.

I dont know if its compatible but i may be able to access whats on that chip.

Im happy to try if you are but i cant guarantee it will work or that it wont damage the chip trying.

If your willing to risk it im happy to give it a shot i can use the chance to test out the tablet a bit while its running its scan for me.

'Oh, hey there. I'm Miyamoto. Miyamoto De Bergerac. And I don't think we'll need that tablet, i'm guessing these are standard video chips. You know what, after i finish this, we can go watch it together. In the meantime, why don't you tell me why you're here.'
eat da food

You take a few bites of food. Tastes...like sorrow and crushed dreams? That's odd.

'Well, to be honest with you, I haven't got a clue.' he said, while digging in on the food that, now that he came to think of it, kinda looked like a slime mold. Or maybe a partially digested slime mold. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmNObROcBOo
'One day, i'm happily working at my professor's genetics lab, next thing you know police storms into my room and decides they would like my face more if it were in a puree-like state. After that, I woke up here. So yeah, don't really know what i did to deserve the law proverbially backhanding me like that, nor do i know why i was kept in stasis for so long. But seeing as i don't really have any other options, i'll just roll with it, for now.'
Finish food, grab a spoon and good bowl of what resembles pudding the most, then head to rec room with said pudding. Examine rec room, wait for cloud, then check what's on those video chips, while downing the dessert.
You put the first chip into the tv and watch through it while finishing your dinner. It's about the modification and repair of the MK suits. Huh, who knew that the lamps of the MK suits were designed to be easily removed so that their wiring could be used as an emergency hook up to the suit's power system?

(+1 to modifying and repairing MK suits.)

((Lars would be pretty upset if he had seen Mr. Pillow, though.  The Gazer is cool with cybernetic replacements and, to an extent, synflesh, but fleshy abominations are way out of line.

I actually am losing a bit of touch with this character- I spent too long dicking around in VR and forgot half of the religious tenets I had come up with.))

Lars arches an eyebrow.

"Perhaps you should stop pestering the poor man?"

Lars stoops and attempts to help Jack to his feet.
You lift Jack to his feet but he feels pretty unstable. Guess being strangled will do that to a man.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #5973 on: August 28, 2012, 10:57:46 pm »

* Tiruin looks at the title.

((Mission 6 is over now, or the recruiting list is full?

Requesting playerlist, please.))
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:52:08 pm by Tiruin »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5974 on: August 28, 2012, 11:41:09 pm »

((Getting ready for next mission. All the newbies are going, so it's gonna be interesting.))

Bishop held his nose and caught a glimpse of his wristband.

"Steve, I believe we are being hacked. Would you kindly direct me to the hacker please?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5975 on: August 29, 2012, 01:24:11 am »

If there was one thing Jim wasn't going to tolerate, it was someone trying to hack him. He took out one of his swords and started looking for the source of the disturbance. It was bad enough Steve could mess with his systems, he didn't need some random inmate trying the same shit.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5976 on: August 29, 2012, 01:45:02 am »

Timmy ignores the beeps coming from everywhere.
"Sorry, my magic isn't always, uh, predictable. Works great on remotes and pillows and stuff, but people don't seem to have as much luck. Wonder why? So, what do you think? Could this be some kind of divine thing, or just run-of-the-mill normal magic?"
Apologize to poor Jack and give him a hug. Keep looking for the magic channel. Failing that, find something wizard related.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 01:50:32 am by Harry Baldman »

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #5977 on: August 29, 2012, 02:27:01 am »

After silently listening to a stranger giving him a very, very brief summary of what happened while he was gone and observing what was going in the Rec room Lukas attempted a robotic shrug and said to himself "just another day at the HMRC." Lukas wandered over to where Mesk was sitting and pats Mesk on his shoulder. "Hey! What's up with the weird regeneration stuff. You had some kind of medical breakthrough while I was updating?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 08:01:53 am by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5978 on: August 29, 2012, 03:10:03 am »

'Hmm, interesting...' Miyamoto's thoughts trailed of, before being snapped back to reality by the excessive beeping coming from his wristpad.
'Hey you there, uhm, Cloud it was? Yeah, might wanna stop trying whatever you were trying, people tend to get touchy when their stuff gets hacked. Nice try though.'
examine rec room, then proceed to check what is on video chip 2

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5979 on: August 29, 2012, 04:22:17 am »

(( :-[ Well, try and remember them! I was looking foward to Lars's attempts to convert people!))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5980 on: August 29, 2012, 05:01:10 am »

After silently listening to a stranger giving him a very, very brief summary of what happened while he was gone and observing what was going in the Rec room Lukas attempted a robotic shrug and said to himself "just another day at the HMRC." Lukas wandered over to where Mesk and Bishop were sitting and pats Mesk on his shoulder. "Hey! What's up with the weird regeneration stuff. You had some kind of medical breakthrough while I was updating?
((Bishop is in the gym.))

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5981 on: August 29, 2012, 05:26:35 am »

"Thanks."   Roger walks to one of the tables and starts carefully cutting the metal into small (slightly larger than hand-sized) pieces.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5982 on: August 29, 2012, 07:05:41 am »

" Smirks " I aint hacking anything yet " Winks " it was just scanning for anything in the area that can be used remotely.

Cloud settles down with the tablet and writes a jamming program onto the tablet to block any incomming signals to anything electronic in the area then goes back to the wall to try and access the control panel again.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #5983 on: August 29, 2012, 08:02:42 am »

After silently listening to a stranger giving him a very, very brief summary of what happened while he was gone and observing what was going in the Rec room Lukas attempted a robotic shrug and said to himself "just another day at the HMRC." Lukas wandered over to where Mesk and Bishop were sitting and pats Mesk on his shoulder. "Hey! What's up with the weird regeneration stuff. You had some kind of medical breakthrough while I was updating?
((Bishop is in the gym.))

((K, Mesk is still there I hope? I couldn't keep track of everything :P))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5984 on: August 29, 2012, 08:05:00 am »

((He's close enough. :) ))
Pages: 1 ... 397 398 [399] 400 401 ... 2101