_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937326 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 7 recruiting now.
« Reply #5940 on: August 28, 2012, 11:28:11 am »

'Hmm, thanks. I'll get back to you when we've had the mission briefing. In the meantime, do you have any material regarding the maintenance and construction of these weapons and/or spacesuits? I'll give them back to you when i stop by to grab my mission equipment.'

Thank AM, then take the reading material, and go to briefing room, take a seat. Examine room. Then, read the stuff the AM gave me to kill time while waiting for briefing.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5941 on: August 28, 2012, 11:29:15 am »

" Flicks it on and nods " Do you have any sensors and probes i can use with this for scanning people or objects.
And if possible id like a black face plate with a built in HUD.
" Motions towards the burns on my face ".

" Sits down and quickly begins reprogramming the tablet and sets it to begin scanning for and cataloging every electronic system on the ship ready to be analysed ".

Going nuts is exactly what i had in mind.
Be glad your inside the inmate section the people on the outside wont be so lucky.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:32:53 am by mesor »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5942 on: August 28, 2012, 11:30:18 am »

Crawl to the rec room.

"I.WILL.GET.HIM."

((well Jack's not happy.))
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 11:32:00 am by Tavik Toth »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5943 on: August 28, 2012, 11:34:40 am »

You know, I think I may have outgrown the simple charms of knife-catching. It may be time for something different.
Find a 24-hour magic show channel. Watch and learn.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5944 on: August 28, 2012, 12:04:33 pm »

Attempt internal monologue with a speech roll.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5945 on: August 28, 2012, 02:02:47 pm »

'Hmm, thanks. I'll get back to you when we've had the mission briefing. In the meantime, do you have any material regarding the maintenance and construction of these weapons and/or spacesuits? I'll give them back to you when i stop by to grab my mission equipment.'

Thank AM, then take the reading material, and go to briefing room, take a seat. Examine room. Then, read the stuff the AM gave me to kill time while waiting for briefing.

She hands you two video chips without telling you what they are. You shrug and head to the briefing room. It's a fairly large, circular room with concentric rows of benches and a large holo display in the center that is currently deactivated.

You open up the rather childish looking pamphlet about the laser rifle and skim through it. Huh, the dials on the side control intensity and diffusion. Helpful.

" Flicks it on and nods " Do you have any sensors and probes i can use with this for scanning people or objects.
And if possible id like a black face plate with a built in HUD.
" Motions towards the burns on my face ".

" Sits down and quickly begins reprogramming the tablet and sets it to begin scanning for and cataloging every electronic system on the ship ready to be analysed ".

Going nuts is exactly what i had in mind.
Be glad your inside the inmate section the people on the outside wont be so lucky.
"Just use your suit's helmet" The armory master says, apparently completely unconcerned by your threat.

You sit in the corner of the armory and begin work on modifying the datapad. [aux:1] You poke at the datapad for roughly 30 seconds before it bluescreens, freezes and then formats itself. Woops.

Crawl to the rec room.

"I.WILL.GET.HIM."

((well Jack's not happy.))
You drag yourself down the hall, much to the confusion of anyone passing you, and into the Rec room. Timmy is still sitting there, watching tv.

"YOOOOOOOU" You hiss as you drag yourself closer, hatred seeping from your every pore. Admittedly it's very hard to be threatening when you're dragging yourself around like a seal, but you're trying damn it.

You know, I think I may have outgrown the simple charms of knife-catching. It may be time for something different.
Find a 24-hour magic show channel. Watch and learn.
You flick through the channels, looking for a magic show. Or at least a woman being sawn in half. Either works really.  Out of the corner of your eye you notice whats his face, that guy you coma'd, dragging himself toward you. Huh...wonder if you should do something about that.

Attempt internal monologue with a speech roll.
[speech:4]
Huh, I kinda wish I had something to talk to myself about. I'm feeling so damn eloquent, so informed about whats going on and so capable of explaining it, but without a specific subject I'm lost on where to start. Damn. Damn damn damn.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5946 on: August 28, 2012, 02:12:11 pm »

Timmy turns to Jack.
"What's wrong, buddy? Feeling under the weather? Can I help in any way?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5947 on: August 28, 2012, 02:16:47 pm »

Lars sees an opportunity to lower tensions, and addresses the TV watcher and the crawler.

"Gentlemen, this is no time to fight.  Please calm yourselves and act rationally.

I am Brother Lars, a humble priest of the Gazer.  What is causing this distress?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5948 on: August 28, 2012, 02:18:23 pm »

Timmy looks puzzled.
"What's the Gazer? Does he, like, gaze at people?"
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 02:19:56 pm by Harry Baldman »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5949 on: August 28, 2012, 02:21:12 pm »

Lars smiles.  Ah, a potential convert.

"You could say that, friend.  The Gazer is a god of knowledge and personal reflection.  Seek him when you desire knowledge, and you shall be guided."

"What is your name?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5950 on: August 28, 2012, 02:22:05 pm »

Resets the tablet to continue scan for electronic systems and walks down into the rec room and sits in a corner.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5951 on: August 28, 2012, 02:24:13 pm »

"I'm Timmy, Brother. And on that whole Gazer business, does the Gazer, like, ever directly gaze at someone? 'Cause something gazed pretty hard at me today. You see, I got this magic ball today. It was all wrapped in plastic, but I unwrapped it and looked. It was like a marble, only it was, like, the size of a pool ball. Strange, huh? Well, I looked at it, and it felt like the universe looked back, man! Trippy! So I, uh, kept unwrapping it, and then I accidentally touched the surface. Man, you wouldn't believe what I saw. There was, like, everything, and it was all WHOOSH and BAM and BADOOM and WHOOSH some more. It was real cool is what I'm trying to say here. So then I got some sort of revelation, a religious experience is what I'm trying to say. For a moment there I was all WHOA, MAN, but then I forgot what it was. I can do magic now, though, so it's all good. Does the Gazer do any magic? 'Cause that would be awesome."
((Edited to get exposition out of the way.))
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 03:18:10 pm by Harry Baldman »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5952 on: August 28, 2012, 02:24:17 pm »

"When I get the chance I WILL wack you with my laser rifle."

Shout various insults at timmy.

((ill be sure he actually does that.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5953 on: August 28, 2012, 03:15:20 pm »

Lars listens to Timmy intently, and looks on with a curious gaze.  After he finishes, he stays silent for a bit.

"Perhaps you indeed have been granted a revelation!  Do you still have this ball?  I would like to see it."

Lars gets down on the level of the crawling man.

"My good man, is this truly necessary?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5954 on: August 28, 2012, 03:17:43 pm »

"Nah, sorry. I went to the doctor and he took it. If you meet the doctor - can't miss him, he looks weird, talks weird and likes vivisections - you could ask him if you can take a look-see. But the magic seems to work for me without the ball anyway. Watch this."
To showcase my marvelous magic, make Jack levitate up to my eye level temporarily. Gently lower him down.
((I think I may have some kind of compulsive editing disorder.))
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 03:30:46 pm by Harry Baldman »
Pages: 1 ... 395 396 [397] 398 399 ... 2101