_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938974 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Kinder Surpise of Death
« Reply #5670 on: August 22, 2012, 03:59:43 pm »

((I think throwing a 125 ton charge at somebody within throwing range would definitely solve many problems - all of your target's and all of yours. So I'll give it that, at least. The mining charges, however, are a more civilized and refined tool for infiltration and destruction. And they sound safe, too.))
((With the kinetic amp, the range is increased. Thus saving you from having to worry about being blown up by your own bomb.))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5671 on: August 22, 2012, 04:03:16 pm »

Probably have it weigh around the same, can fire for 20secs and Cost 6 tickets.

Draxis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5672 on: August 22, 2012, 04:06:53 pm »

Roger looks over the trench and fires a short burst at the nearest Altered, then moves over to the Gauss cannon position.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5673 on: August 22, 2012, 04:09:22 pm »

((Using high-tech unconventional weaponry to punch a nuclear explosive device at somebody far, far away from you. That is an idea that can go all kinds of wrong. Therefore, it must be put into practice. Sadly, only one or two of the missions so far (2 and 4) could have benefited from long-range nuclear warfare.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5674 on: August 22, 2012, 04:11:12 pm »

((Yes, and a 125 ton charge is quite appropriate for controlled demolition. Which is what we were discussing. Besides, how do you know where exactly the target is if you're far enough to not die from the blast, and any debris. You're going to need a large target, though that IS what you'd be using it for, I guess.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5675 on: August 22, 2012, 04:44:01 pm »

((Ohgodwhat. Well, PW did say the bomb was about the size of a football (The american kind), so you could get a Kinetic amp for your boot, and punt it to the target.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5676 on: August 22, 2012, 05:01:52 pm »

((Basketball, actually. Though a kinetic amp of a boot would be pretty fun as well :D ))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5677 on: August 22, 2012, 05:15:14 pm »

((I don't remember the bomb's size, but there was that guy that used a baseball bat with kinetic amps to send charges flying to enemies.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5678 on: August 22, 2012, 08:12:37 pm »

((Debris, not charges. He would have broken them if he used charges.))

Go ask the armory master if the price for something is reduced when you buy it in pieces.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5679 on: August 22, 2012, 08:21:12 pm »

((Yeah, I must have mistook it for the guy who made bombs that could only be exploded by his exotic amp.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5680 on: August 22, 2012, 10:57:00 pm »

Probably have it weigh around the same, can fire for 20secs and Cost 6 tickets.
Hmmm, well one way to do that would be via the use of gauss rifle generators. For 4 tokens you could get two of them and some capacitors that would let you fire for 20 seconds at a time with a recharge of  10 seconds.

Also, tokens. Not tickets. Tokens.

Roger looks over the trench and fires a short burst at the nearest Altered, then moves over to the Gauss cannon position.
[con:1] You pop up and try to swing your rifle up, but your blood soaked hands fumble with the smooth metal and you end up pulling the trigger by accident as you swing the rifle up. A line of burning earth, tracing the path of the laser, appears in the dirt near the Gauss cannon position. Luckily, it doesn't seem to hit any of the men there.
[dex:2]
You're about to duck back down when you feel something shove you. You slip in the mud and fall face first into the ground. [end:6] Without looking you feel around with one hand till you find the culprit, a bone shard caught in your shoulder. You rip it out and throw it aside [end:5] grumbling and ignoring the pain.

Go ask the armory master if the price for something is reduced when you buy it in pieces.
"No. It might actually be more expensive." She says, raising an eyebrow.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5681 on: August 22, 2012, 11:03:22 pm »

Be the patient hunter.  I have the advantage now- no sense blowing it.

Wait for him.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5682 on: August 23, 2012, 12:39:34 am »

"What. How does that make sense?! I'm not buying the whole thing put together, just the parts that make it!

Gah, whatever. How much would it cost to get a MKIII without the rockets?"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5683 on: August 23, 2012, 08:55:05 am »

((A laser rifle has three FC. One FC is one token. The rifle is two token.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5684 on: August 23, 2012, 09:03:44 am »

(( Yeah, looks like it's finally been confirmed.
Another example: the heavy gauss cannon is 10 token. It has 4 power generators, each is worth 4 tokens if bought on its own. Speaking of which, would someone here want that barrel and other mechanical stuff of the HGC?  :P ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 377 378 [379] 380 381 ... 2101