_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 369 370 [371] 372 373 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5936857 times)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Kinder Surpise of Death
« Reply #5550 on: August 20, 2012, 12:24:42 pm »

"Yeah, that seems good."

Get the civil defence long coat.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5551 on: August 20, 2012, 01:20:18 pm »

Stroll in confidently into the armoury, ask for a 1/8th kiloton bomb and a kinetic amplifier (5 tokens in total, 0 tokens left for requisitions)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5552 on: August 20, 2012, 01:24:58 pm »

Stroll in confidently into the armoury, ask for a 1/8th kiloton bomb and a kinetic amplifier (5 tokens in total, 0 tokens left for requisitions)

((You'll leave the stasis pod naked, fancypants. I guess we may assume you get something to wear beforehand? >.>))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5553 on: August 20, 2012, 01:26:41 pm »

Bishop glanced at the man standing next to him.

"Listen, I have a bad feeling about this. He's been talking about being able to do magic ever since he got some strange artefact or something. I don't know if he's lying or telling the truth, but just in case, I want you do to something.

Don't get near him. Don't let him touch you incase whatever he's got is infectious and whatever you do, DON'T touch that artefact he has. Mental illness is no fun, I can tell you that."

He cupped a hand around his mouth and shouted across to Timmy on the other side of the hanger.

"Hurry up. And whatever it is your getting, don't bring it close to us please."

Wait for Timmy, keep my distance from him and whatever he's bringing over. Casually and wordlessly step back so that the guy next to me is closer to Timmy than I am while we are waiting.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #5554 on: August 20, 2012, 01:27:46 pm »

((You'll leave the stasis pod naked, fancypants. I guess we may assume you get something to wear beforehand? >.>))
((Cue apathy induced introduction with the AM.  :P))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5555 on: August 20, 2012, 01:29:53 pm »

((Cue apathy induced introduction with the AM.  :P))
((Assume that correctly Caellath. :P ))

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5556 on: August 20, 2012, 01:56:21 pm »

"So basically his sanity level is somewhat lower than usual on this ship? Got it. Was he crazy before touching this artifact you're talking about, or is this a recent development?

By the way Steve, just why aren't there any on-ship safeties for these weapons of mass destructions? I'm surprised nobody's managed to blow up the ship yet."

Maybe I should have gotten a replacement microwave manipulator or a tesla saber already... I didn't really think I'd need it on-ship.

Watch from a distance. Be prepared to run, just in case.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 01:58:12 pm by Nicholas1024 »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5557 on: August 20, 2012, 03:19:11 pm »

Catch and eat a concrete weevil

Ah.  Here comes one now.  Nothing hasty- didn't see him come in.

Observe for a bit.  Assuming it's a worker and not something else, wait for him to be distracted by looting food, then approach silently.  When either I am noticed or at 15 feet away, point gun at him and demand his surrender.
You lean out of behind the checkout stand, peeking out into the dull red haze of the morning and the shimmering orange of sunlight on the shattered glass that litters the ground like fallen leaves. Standing at the front, gathering cube after cube of food, is a worker. He's a big one, probably a special breed, built like a bull with bulging musculature and long, heavy arms. He's got a fair handful of scars, not just the normal ones either. A fighter, maybe in the betting pits, maybe his breed just has aggression problems, hard to say. Regardless, he's not gonna go down easy.

[dex:5]
You slip silently out of behind the register, moving in a crouch as your feet find patches of clear ground between the glass fragments. You slip up behind the man like a shadow on greased ice and level you gun on the area between his shoulder blades.

[speech:4]
"Alright big guy," you say "Don't be stupid. Just put your hands up."

The man turns to look at you, head tilted slightly on a neck like bundled steel cable and a slight grin on his lips. "But I've got all this food." he says, lifting the armful of food up a bit.

Check for life signs on Mr. Pillow. If there aren't any, pick him up and show him to Bishop and Kyle anyway.
"Poor Mr. Pillow. He seems to have died or something. It's kind of sad really - first lifeform I've made and it doesn't last half an hour before kicking the bucket. Still makes a serviceable pillow, though."
After my audience is done marveling at my exquisite genius, place Mr. Pillow back in place of the pillow I took and disintegrated.
[med:4-2 for unfamiliar anatomy] You poke at Mr.pillow a bit but he's gone cold. Aw, thats no fun. You scoop him up, blood and bile running across your arms and chest and down your legs, coating you in the smell of vomit and murder, and walk back out to the door. You proudly present what, for all intents and purposes, looks like a big slab of human flesh to Bishop and Kyle with a giant, some would say psychotic, grin.

"Yeah, that seems good."

Get the civil defence long coat.

The armory master takes 3 of your tokens and gives you a hard look over before heading into the back and coming out with a shrink wrapped package.

"That should fit you. Bring it back if it doesn't though."

You stroll into the armory buck ass naked and buy yourself a 1/8th kiloton charge and a kinetic amplifier. The armory master doesn't give you a second look.

"So basically his sanity level is somewhat lower than usual on this ship? Got it. Was he crazy before touching this artifact you're talking about, or is this a recent development?

By the way Steve, just why aren't there any on-ship safeties for these weapons of mass destructions? I'm surprised nobody's managed to blow up the ship yet."

Maybe I should have gotten a replacement microwave manipulator or a tesla saber already... I didn't really think I'd need it on-ship.

Watch from a distance. Be prepared to run, just in case.

>How odd that you assume there aren't safeties.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5558 on: August 20, 2012, 03:30:17 pm »

Go and get some clothes. Anyone tries to get a good look... There's a reason the Kinetic amp was bought.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5559 on: August 20, 2012, 03:37:03 pm »

Put Coat on and get a laser rifle.

"Fits great."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5560 on: August 20, 2012, 04:10:16 pm »

((Kill that thing by fire. KILL IT BEFORE BISHOP SEES IT FOR WHAT IT IS!))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5561 on: August 20, 2012, 04:14:56 pm »

((I think it's kinda cute actually :P ))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5562 on: August 20, 2012, 04:16:26 pm »

((I think it's kinda cute actually :P ))
((O_o

I have an acute mental eye. It isn't cute when you know anatomy.

CURSE YE MEDICINE! [Ok, don't...I still want to retain my license.  :P]))

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5563 on: August 20, 2012, 04:31:54 pm »

"Blast it, I didn't buy a replacement weapon yet..."

Slowly backing away, Kyle said in what he desperately hoped was a calm and even voice,

"I see, well that's nice. Why don't you show it to the armory master? I'm sure she'd be interested in how you made that."

Walk away and hope the guy stays calm. If our blood-covered pillow bearer makes any sudden moves, make a run for it.

After getting out of immediate danger, Kyle sent a message back to Steve about the situation

"Well, considering that these people are getting random artifacts that even you don't fully understand that potentially could do enormous damage without forewarning... I'd say that qualifies as less than safe. I know you have some guards in place, like the shock implants, but I have a feeling that a sufficiently insane and suicidal moron could get around those...

Anyway, could you please get a security squad and arrest that guy in there? Judging by the circumstantial evidence, there's a pretty good chance he's an insane murderer... which I understand is fairly normal for people locked up in here, but it'd be nice to cut down on the insane murder committed inside this ship."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5564 on: August 20, 2012, 08:37:46 pm »

Go and get some clothes. Anyone tries to get a good look... There's a reason the Kinetic amp was bought.
You turn on your heel and run back to the barracks, bomb and kinetic amp in hand. You grab some clothing from a handy box marked "clothing" near the stasis pods and put it on.

Put Coat on and get a laser rifle.

"Fits great."
You tear the shrink wrap off the jacket and put it on. It's a bit heavier then you expected, with some obvious metal plates on the shoulders and arms, but is still light enough not to slow you down. You buy a laser rifle as well, to top off the outfit.

"Blast it, I didn't buy a replacement weapon yet..."

Slowly backing away, Kyle said in what he desperately hoped was a calm and even voice,

"I see, well that's nice. Why don't you show it to the armory master? I'm sure she'd be interested in how you made that."

Walk away and hope the guy stays calm. If our blood-covered pillow bearer makes any sudden moves, make a run for it.

After getting out of immediate danger, Kyle sent a message back to Steve about the situation

"Well, considering that these people are getting random artifacts that even you don't fully understand that potentially could do enormous damage without forewarning... I'd say that qualifies as less than safe. I know you have some guards in place, like the shock implants, but I have a feeling that a sufficiently insane and suicidal moron could get around those...

Anyway, could you please get a security squad and arrest that guy in there? Judging by the circumstantial evidence, there's a pretty good chance he's an insane murderer... which I understand is fairly normal for people locked up in here, but it'd be nice to cut down on the insane murder committed inside this ship."

"Yeah thats...thats pretty cool...thats pretty cool. Excuse me I have a....thing to do."

You lift your hands and slowly back away. You continue to back away till you reach the rec room.

>Arrest him? Yeah, I'll arrest him and have him placed on a prison ship where he'll have to do dangerous missions till he dies. That's a great idea.

>I'm not doing crap unless he actively threatens the ship. So if you're worried about him killing you then I suggest you kill him first.
Pages: 1 ... 369 370 [371] 372 373 ... 2101