_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 368 369 [370] 371 372 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935303 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Kinder Surpise of Death
« Reply #5535 on: August 20, 2012, 02:00:53 am »

((I believe we're all assumed to use the bunks when we're tired, but yeah. WORST THING to see sitting on a bunk, especially if you had intended to sleep sometime ever. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5536 on: August 20, 2012, 04:12:37 am »

Stop Bishop from mugging Mesk through distraction.
"Hey, Bishop. Want to see something really... uh... interesting?"
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 05:41:09 am by Harry Baldman »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #5537 on: August 20, 2012, 05:26:32 am »

Stop Bishop from mugging Mesk.
((First rule of the HMRC: Specify.

You know when you do general actions? Yeah, it can be interpreted any which way.

Like...rolling a 6 and killing the poor man, for one. Or shoving Mr whatsit at him and letting it eat him... :P))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5538 on: August 20, 2012, 05:29:52 am »

((Actually, Mr. Pillow would make a fairly terrifying (if ultimately harmless) anti-personnel weapon. Further thought must be devoted to this. Besides, as long as I don't use magic (which could do gods know what to the poor fellow), Bishop should be fine. After all, he has fast(er) healing and trauma partitioning.))
EDIT: ((A thought occurs to me - if Timmy sufficiently develop his talents, I could literally reenact AM's final punishment from I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream. The mind boggles at the ocean of options, most of them involving inflicting harm. Mr. Pillow might gain new friends in due time.))
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 05:45:50 am by Harry Baldman »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5539 on: August 20, 2012, 07:58:48 am »

((Or, judging from the nurse's reaction to you, Timmy is just seeing things, just like Bishop. The key difference is, however, that Bishop KNOWS he's seeing things that aren't real and is therefore not concerned about them too much.))

Bishop looks back at Timmy.

"I'm not mugging him, I just want to borrow it so I can have the armory master and the doc have a look at it and tell me what it does. And this guy is not a veteran, he's been on two missions and is a bit sick minded at times. I should know after all, I've been on his first mission with him after all."

He shudders slightly and rubs his back for a second.

"Anyway, have you seen the doc yet? What did he say about... whatever it is that's happening to you?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5540 on: August 20, 2012, 08:08:15 am »

"I saw a doctor. She told me to piss off and never come back. I think it was the magic bit that threw her off. Anyway, I made something cool! Want to see it?"
((Like I said, Bishop is kind of crazy, but the first time Timmy pointed out what he was supposed to be seeing. If Bishop agrees to have a get-together with Mr. Pillow, the validity of Timmy's perceptions can be tested. If the sphere turns out to be merely like a mind-control amp rather than a full on matter converter/dominator amp, Timmy will still be kind of set. Also, the doctor may have thought that Timmy was merely hallucinating, not an unreasonable assumption, given the wide availability of mind-altering substances.))
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 08:12:55 am by Harry Baldman »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5541 on: August 20, 2012, 08:15:59 am »

"Huh. I see. Did you tell her that you got it after touching a strange artefact or something that you got recently? Anyway, I guess I could spare a moment."

Follow Timmy at a distance after popping 2 more pills.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5542 on: August 20, 2012, 08:18:40 am »

The moment of truth! Show Mr. Pillow to Bishop.
"I made it myself! Well, I re-made it myself."

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5543 on: August 20, 2012, 08:51:54 am »

Wander by in time to see Mr. Pillow's grand debut.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5544 on: August 20, 2012, 08:54:37 am »

((Ah! Wonderful! A third observer means that instead of fooling around, we will have actual SCIENCE! Well, that and Mr. Pillow will certainly be happy to have visitors.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5545 on: August 20, 2012, 09:32:59 am »

Sit and wait.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5546 on: August 20, 2012, 10:34:50 am »

Eat food then go to armoury.

"Do you have any trench coats?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5547 on: August 20, 2012, 12:08:14 pm »

Got it by the way. Sorry I forgot to say so yesterday, I was a bit tired.
Feel free to start wandering around,spending your money and punching people in the face.

((Zako assumed Bishop saw them; we didn't actually get confirmation from PW or Bishop's talking sheep.

The sheep knows all.))
He saw them.

Stop Bishop from mugging Mesk through distraction.
"Hey, Bishop. Want to see something really... uh... interesting?"
Uh...now what would a god distraction be? [int:2-1] AH! You've got it now!

"Hey, Bishop! Check out my fist!" You shout while punching him in the face. [str:5+1] [bishop end:6] Bishop's head whips around, his nose breaking with a crunch. A moment later he straightens back up and turns to you, casually jamming his nose back into place.

"Huh. I see. Did you tell her that you got it after touching a strange artefact or something that you got recently? Anyway, I guess I could spare a moment."

Follow Timmy at a distance after popping 2 more pills.
You pop some more anti-pychotics as you follow Timmy. You have a strange feeling you'll need them.

The moment of truth! Show Mr. Pillow to Bishop.
"I made it myself! Well, I re-made it myself."
As you walk into the hanger (which is where it is if you read bacK) you motion for Bishop to stay at the door. This is the sort of thing that is best shown as a surprise! You walk over to where you left Mr.pillow, hidden behind a parked shuttle, and pop around the corner with a grin.
"Hey Mr. Pillow! I've got a friend for you!"
Mr. Pillow is sitting in a pool of blood and bile, unmoving.

Wander by in time to see Mr. Pillow's grand debut.
You walk into the hanger and bump into Bishop, who is standing in the doorway.

"Whats going on?"
"Timmy's gonna show me something."
"What?"
"I dunno."
"Huh."

You decide to stick around and see what it is.

Sit and wait.

You sit against the checkout and close your eyes, listening. It's gonna be a while, they have to come back from where they're hiding. You settle in for the night, listening to the soft grinding of the concrete weevils until you fall asleep. You wake up to the sound of glass breaking under foot somewhere in the store.

Eat food then go to armoury.

"Do you have any trench coats?"

You shovel the food into your face-it tastes weirdly familiar-before heading to the armory and asking about a trenchcoat.

"We've got a civic defender's longcoat." The armory master replies, "You know, reactive ballistic fabric."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5548 on: August 20, 2012, 12:12:36 pm »

Catch and eat a concrete weevil

Ah.  Here comes one now.  Nothing hasty- didn't see him come in.

Observe for a bit.  Assuming it's a worker and not something else, wait for him to be distracted by looting food, then approach silently.  When either I am noticed or at 15 feet away, point gun at him and demand his surrender.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5549 on: August 20, 2012, 12:13:37 pm »

Check for life signs on Mr. Pillow. If there aren't any, pick him up and show him to Bishop and Kyle anyway.
"Poor Mr. Pillow. He seems to have died or something. It's kind of sad really - first lifeform I've made and it doesn't last half an hour before kicking the bucket. Still makes a serviceable pillow, though."
After my audience is done marveling at my exquisite genius, place Mr. Pillow back in place of the pillow I took and disintegrated.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 12:17:11 pm by Harry Baldman »
Pages: 1 ... 368 369 [370] 371 372 ... 2101