_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 366 367 [368] 369 370 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934835 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Kinder Surpise of Death
« Reply #5505 on: August 19, 2012, 08:40:19 pm »

((Death to VR! Long live the new flesh!))
Wow. I've created life. Didn't expect that, to be honest.
"I'll call you... uh... Mr. Pillow! Yeah, Mr. Pillow. Can you understand me, Mr. Pillow?"
Pet Mr. Pillow reassuringly. Determine if it's hungry (and whether it can even eat).
((I'm starting to get the feeling that Timmy might wind up as the resident Nightmare Fuel depot.))
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 08:47:21 pm by Harry Baldman »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5506 on: August 19, 2012, 08:49:19 pm »

((I'm starting to get the feeling that Timmy might wind up as the resident Nightmare Fuel depot.))
((You have much to learn about this game, good sir. The NPCs do that. For reference, go look at what happened to Elizas, or what the doctors procedures are like.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5507 on: August 19, 2012, 08:53:23 pm »

((You have much to learn about this game, good sir. The NPCs do that. For reference, go look at what happened to Elizas, or what the doctors procedures are like.))
((I dunno, the Doc's never, as far as we've seen, spontaneously generated a flesh pillow and then petted it lovingly.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5508 on: August 19, 2012, 08:53:56 pm »

((Remember that what Timmy's doing right now might just be scratching the surface of the true potential of the sphere. Eventually, he might have an entire Cronenberg-style house's worth of fleshified goods. And actual creatures, too. In fact, with enough willpower, Timmy could potentially become like the Master of the Super Mutants.))
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 08:55:58 pm by Harry Baldman »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5509 on: August 19, 2012, 08:58:31 pm »

((I dunno, the Doc's never, as far as we've seen, spontaneously generated a flesh pillow and then petted it lovingly.))
((He's much colder about it. Timmy feels pity for it, and pets it. The Doctor never cared. He's cold and emotionless. Then, the other part is as far as we've seen. We're new to the ship. Who knows what else he's done? Who knows what he'll do next?))

((Remember that what Timmy's doing right now might just be scratching the surface of the true potential of the sphere. Eventually, he might have an entire Cronenberg-style house's worth of fleshified goods. And actual creatures, too. In fact, with enough willpower, Timmy could potentially become like the Master of the Super Mutants.))
((I have to say I doubt it will get that far. What if he rolls a one and makes his clothes into a digestive system? What if he rolls a six and makes a bed into a rampaging monstrosity? There's way too many variables.))
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 09:01:20 pm by Spinal_Taper »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5510 on: August 19, 2012, 09:02:03 pm »

((Plus, we're not entirely certain this stuff is actually happening and not a hallucination of some sort. I'm guessing it's real, though, and more or less similar to one of those organo-amps.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5511 on: August 19, 2012, 09:03:18 pm »

((Although I can't say for sure, what with having rolled a 1 on the first destruction attempt, I surmise that whatever Timmy can create, he can destroy just as well in case of any real danger. Combine that with the Organo-Tissue Dominator Amp, and history could potentially be made.
On the hallucination part, there is one good way to find out - find Bishop and introduce him to Mr. Pillow.
And the creation powers seem to work like a mix between the OTDA and the Matter Converter amp.))
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 09:05:07 pm by Harry Baldman »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5512 on: August 19, 2012, 09:05:03 pm »

((Death to VR! Long live the new flesh!))
Wow. I've created life. Didn't expect that, to be honest.
"I'll call you... uh... Mr. Pillow! Yeah, Mr. Pillow. Can you understand me, Mr. Pillow?"
Pet Mr. Pillow reassuringly. Determine if it's hungry (and whether it can even eat).
You pet Mr. Pillow. It's warm and a little bit hairy. Strange.  It leaks a bit of bile out of it's mouth.  You give it a bit of a looking over, listening to its...it, and try to determine if it's hungry. You...can't really tell if it even has a stomach or not. It seems to just be lungs between meat with maybe a bit of something else in there somewhere. Speaking of hungry though, you're feeling a bit peckish yourself.

((Although I can't say for sure, what with having rolled a 1 on the first destruction attempt, I surmise that whatever Timmy can create, he can destroy just as well in case of any real danger. Combine that with the Organo-Tissue Dominator Amp, and history could potentially be made.
On the hallucination part, there is one good way to find out - find Bishop and introduce him to Mr. Pillow.))
"Hey, Bishop! Look what I made!"

"AAAAHHHH! AAAAHHH! AAAAAAHHHH!"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5513 on: August 19, 2012, 09:06:53 pm »

"Don't go anywhere, Mr. Pillow, I'll be right back."
Go to the cafeteria, get a nice, large mixed meal and eat most of it. Wrap the rest in some of the improvised padding I got from the armory. Go find Bishop afterwards.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 09:09:08 pm by Harry Baldman »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5514 on: August 19, 2012, 10:07:42 pm »

Posting to watch.

"...When I turned around, Trevor was gone. No trace at all. No blood, no screams, Nothing. All there was to assume someone killed him were some faint footsteps behind ours. I...I don't know if anyone WAS following us, but to lose someone that quickly, efficiently... Whatever did it was designed to hunt humans, and done so to a degree of perfection that seems unbelievable.

Poor Trevor. I honestly doubt he had time to raise his rifle before whatever it was offed him..."
Log 26-T: Engineering disappearances
Logbook of Security Officer Eric Laminow

We found this logbook left within one of the corridors in the engineering bay, no other items were found. Strangely, it talks of Officer Trevor [DATA CORRUPTED] going missing, according to this a few weeks ago. When questioned, Trevor did ,in fact, remark that he did wander off on his patrols, but informed Eric first. strangely, the logbooks don't even mention such information reaching Eric whatsoever. Patrol sizes within that area have been tripled, and a search team sent in to sweep that area. Whatever caused this... incident will be found.

I swear, with half the scum we're carrying onboard, These wouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately this happened in one of the few areas we had proper troops in. Days like this where I hate the bastard that got me onto the ship...

- Security Officer Harrison, disappearances in Engineering
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5515 on: August 19, 2012, 10:47:35 pm »

"Don't go anywhere, Mr. Pillow, I'll be right back."
Go to the cafeteria, get a nice, large mixed meal and eat most of it. Wrap the rest in some of the improvised padding I got from the armory. Go find Bishop afterwards.
You head to the mess hall and select some food at random off the menu, waiting patiently as the machine spits it out. You take a seat at the table and take a bite, only to spit it out in disgust a moment later. The food tastes like ash.

Posting to watch.

"...When I turned around, Trevor was gone. No trace at all. No blood, no screams, Nothing. All there was to assume someone killed him were some faint footsteps behind ours. I...I don't know if anyone WAS following us, but to lose someone that quickly, efficiently... Whatever did it was designed to hunt humans, and done so to a degree of perfection that seems unbelievable.

Poor Trevor. I honestly doubt he had time to raise his rifle before whatever it was offed him..."
Log 26-T: Engineering disappearances
Logbook of Security Officer Eric Laminow

We found this logbook left within one of the corridors in the engineering bay, no other items were found. Strangely, it talks of Officer Trevor [DATA CORRUPTED] going missing, according to this a few weeks ago. When questioned, Trevor did ,in fact, remark that he did wander off on his patrols, but informed Eric first. strangely, the logbooks don't even mention such information reaching Eric whatsoever. Patrol sizes within that area have been tripled, and a search team sent in to sweep that area. Whatever caused this... incident will be found.

I swear, with half the scum we're carrying onboard, These wouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately this happened in one of the few areas we had proper troops in. Days like this where I hate the bastard that got me onto the ship...

- Security Officer Harrison, disappearances in Engineering

Good guess.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5516 on: August 19, 2012, 10:50:20 pm »

It would be a guess, if I knew just what I was guessing :P

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5517 on: August 19, 2012, 11:04:03 pm »

It would be a guess, if I knew just what I was guessing :P
You'll see what I mean eventually.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5518 on: August 19, 2012, 11:09:11 pm »

"Damn, they should really up the standards on this cafeteria food. I know this is like prison and all, but still!"
Try to think what kind of food I would find appealing, what I hunger for.
((I get the feeling that I may feel an urge to eat people soon. I suppose I'll try to target people I don't know if this happens - no shortage of them around, I think.))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5519 on: August 19, 2012, 11:10:52 pm »

Okay, let me get this straight: I come in here, post a random short story and SOMEHOW it guesses a plot?

...Excuse me while I reattach my jaw.
Pages: 1 ... 366 367 [368] 369 370 ... 2101