_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930020 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Kinder Surpise of Death
« Reply #5415 on: August 17, 2012, 09:24:57 am »

"That would work well. Can you make it so it's auto-adjusting so the helmet fits closely on someone's head? Also, how good can the armor on the MKIII be modified?"

After getting his answers, Bishop nodded and wandered off to find that strange medical looking guy he passed on the way to the armory. Once he found him again, he looks over the containers he has curiously.

"You got anything in there that's good for a techie?"
"You could do something like that, yeah. Just need a pump and pressure sensors I suppose. As per how good the armor can be, well milno's got battle plate but you could easily stick pretty much anything on there as long as it's shaped into roughly the right size."

You're headed toward the research labs when you notice the Sheep beside you again.
"It was not meant to be seen." It says without looking at you, "Fear those it has touched."

You continue on your way and meet up with a rather shady looking man in the hall. You ask him if he has anything for a techie.

"I don't know nothing but the prices"

Peel away the rest of the protective layer, see if I can somehow harness the sphere's power for myself.
((You know, I kind of guessed that the smallest, cheapest sphere would be the one to have an Artifact of Doom.))
(It was selected randomly :P)
You continue to peel away the protective layer of plastic until, by accident, you touch the bare sphere.
[will:6]
The world shatters into immensity and darkness. You can hear the screaming of the stars and the maddened singing of the planets; the chaos of creation and destruction on a scale unimaginable. You see all of creation unfolding before you, every atom of every mote of dust crawling through your mind like maggots. And then, for the briefest of instances, for a time so short as to be almost meaningless, a second or perhaps a hundred million years, you glimpse the reason to it all, the plan by which it turns in the sky.

You return to reality, is it reality?, with the sphere resting gently on the bed. You feel something twitch in your head, like the beating of a fly's wing, and then nothing.

"weapons in general"
She hands you a copy of Guns and More guns.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5416 on: August 17, 2012, 09:53:47 am »

Start reading the book
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5417 on: August 17, 2012, 10:05:17 am »

((Oh dear... I don't like the sound of this sphere... Even the sheep is scared, and he isn't even REAL!))

Bishop nodded and looked at the containers. Inspecting them closely, he saw they all had markings on them. He didn't know what they meant, and the guy giving them away didn't know. But perhaps someone, or rather something, did know...

"Hey Steve, is there anything good for my skill set in these things? Can you tell me which labels they have?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5418 on: August 17, 2012, 10:50:45 am »

"Damn, that was some trip. I wonder if anything's changed?"
Try to find out if the sphere has changed me in any obvious way. Attempt to recall any useful bits of universal knowledge that I may have obtained. Touch the sphere again to see if it still has the same effect.
((I do have to wonder what would have happened on a 5. Or a 1 (probably gibbering insanity).))
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 11:09:08 am by Harry Baldman »

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5419 on: August 17, 2012, 11:07:33 am »

Look for a enemy to kill and if not see if there is any bodies to loot, shoot, cut up or eat.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5420 on: August 17, 2012, 11:33:33 am »

Start reading the book
The magazine appears to center around girls holding guns. And in some cases guns holding girls. While entertaining, it doesn't have much of substance.

((Oh dear... I don't like the sound of this sphere... Even the sheep is scared, and he isn't even REAL!))

Bishop nodded and looked at the containers. Inspecting them closely, he saw they all had markings on them. He didn't know what they meant, and the guy giving them away didn't know. But perhaps someone, or rather something, did know...

"Hey Steve, is there anything good for my skill set in these things? Can you tell me which labels they have?"

>No.

"Damn, that was some trip. I wonder if anything's changed?"
Try to find out if the sphere has changed me in any obvious way. Attempt to recall any useful bits of universal knowledge that I may have obtained. Touch the sphere again to see if it still has the same effect.
((I do have to wonder what would have happened on a 5. Or a 1 (probably gibbering insanity).))
(You could always get someone else to touch it, see what happens)
[will:2]
Everything around you feels very weak and flimsy in comparison to you, like you're standing on tissue.

You can't remember anything specific about your journey and touching the sphere seems to have no effect.

Look for a enemy to kill and if not see if there is any bodies to loot, shoot, cut up or eat.
Th nearest enemy you see is a rather amorphous blob that is rolling over soldiers a good two miles away. Thank goodness for zoom on these cameras.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5421 on: August 17, 2012, 11:47:03 am »

Get in range to shoot blob with plasma projector.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5422 on: August 17, 2012, 12:27:35 pm »

"Hmm, I wonder..."
Focus my will into a nearby object (such as my pillow), see if I can somehow unmake it. If I fail, head to the armory. If I succeed, become very unnerved.
((You should always go for a golden heptagon with a vertical line through it. Worked for me!))
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 12:30:40 pm by Harry Baldman »

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5423 on: August 17, 2012, 01:56:32 pm »

It doesn't have any utility. But some of the images are cool.

Return it, then walk around the ship. Look for anybody to talk with, if nobody is found then start talking with Steve.

Hey, Steve. Since when are you the computer of the ship? Do you have fun with your work? Like, you know, you do what you want, surf on the internet, and so on. Let's not count the fun of torturing people with the shock implant. Please don't shock me.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5424 on: August 17, 2012, 02:08:34 pm »

"Alright... Is there anything in this pile that can help me in missions but not kill me in some way?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5425 on: August 17, 2012, 02:59:24 pm »

Get in range to shoot blob with plasma projector.
You start running for the blob as it steamrolls over the soldiers in it's way. Oh my, as you get closer you realize it's actually a lot bigger then you thought.

"Hmm, I wonder..."
Focus my will into a nearby object (such as my pillow), see if I can somehow unmake it. If I fail, head to the armory. If I succeed, become very unnerved.
((You should always go for a golden heptagon with a vertical line through it. Worked for me!))
[will:1]
You stare at your pillow for a moment and will it to be gone. At first nothing seems to happen, but then you notice that the pillow is starting to change color. It fades yellow to brown to black and crumbles slowly, hardening and cracking into pieces and finally into dust. As the final pieces of it crumble to ash, you notice that the skin on your arms is moving. Or rather that something under it is.

It doesn't have any utility. But some of the images are cool.

Return it, then walk around the ship. Look for anybody to talk with, if nobody is found then start talking with Steve.

Hey, Steve. Since when are you the computer of the ship? Do you have fun with your work? Like, you know, you do what you want, surf on the internet, and so on. Let's not count the fun of torturing people with the shock implant. Please don't shock me.
You walk around a bit and find Bishop hanging around, eying a box with a thoughtful look.

"Alright... Is there anything in this pile that can help me in missions but not kill me in some way?"
The man shrugs. "I don't know whats in em, remember?"

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5426 on: August 17, 2012, 03:02:17 pm »

Use anything useful to throw or shot at the blob.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5427 on: August 17, 2012, 03:24:51 pm »

((On one hand, that's totally awesome. On the other, something very bad might happen now.))
Warily evaluate whatever is moving under my skin. Gauge the chance of me having horrible alien parasites within my body. If something bad begins to happen to my body, will it to stop.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5428 on: August 17, 2012, 05:23:48 pm »

Use anything useful to throw or shot at the blob.
[con:4+1]
You open fire with your built in gun, massive metal bolts tearing into the wriggling fat and muscle of the blob as you run towards it. The blob undulates and turns toward you, rolling forward with surprising speed.

((On one hand, that's totally awesome. On the other, something very bad might happen now.))
Warily evaluate whatever is moving under my skin. Gauge the chance of me having horrible alien parasites within my body. If something bad begins to happen to my body, will it to stop.
[med:4]
Upon closer inspection you realize that it is actually your own veins and arteries squirming and wriggling about. Well...thats not right.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5429 on: August 17, 2012, 05:24:49 pm »

Use all weapons.
Pages: 1 ... 360 361 [362] 363 364 ... 2101