_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336] 337 338 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934704 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Asscrack:Nature's filing cabinet.
« Reply #5025 on: July 29, 2012, 11:33:33 pm »

(Steve is the horrific computer made of brains.  Thrak is the horrific robot missing brain.  Theyre perfect together!

Also I just realized, Faith/Mesk.)
((Thrak is already dead.

And that may actually work.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5026 on: July 30, 2012, 01:04:30 am »

((A wolf body, huh? Have fun with no opposable thumbs. :P
"Oh crap a door. Abort mission!"
((I was about to say they're platonic BFFs, but then I realized neither of them probably knows what platonic means. In short, I think we may have a winner.))
Also, that made me chuckle.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5027 on: July 30, 2012, 01:12:46 am »

(Isn't this the reaction anyway for those of us who do have thumbs?)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5028 on: July 30, 2012, 01:13:32 am »

((...That's very true. Good point.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5029 on: July 30, 2012, 01:37:45 am »

((I was about to say they're platonic BFFs, but then I realized neither of them probably knows what platonic means. In short, I think we may have a winner.))
Also, that made me chuckle.))

(First off, it doesn't matter if you do have thumbs - witness Ivan in Mission 5. >.> Secondly, I have the Mass Manipulation Amp. I can open the door with my mind. Or just melt it like I always do with my Microwave Amp. :3)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5030 on: July 30, 2012, 06:27:24 am »

((Plus the four to nine other people.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5031 on: July 30, 2012, 09:19:19 am »

Elisaz/Renen?  Give me some time and I'll give you the greatest ships of all time.)
((I was about to say they're platonic BFFs, but then I realized neither of them probably knows what platonic means. In short, I think we may have a winner.

((Actually, Renen knows what platonic means. He is a pervert due to psychological problems, it doesn't mean he is also dumb. Eg. Renen never will hit on the AM for sure.))
[/quote]

Continue reading.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5032 on: July 30, 2012, 09:21:07 am »

((Never? What a lightweight. Even Charro had a go back pre-brain damage. :P
Sure, he backed right off upon being shut down, but still.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #5033 on: July 30, 2012, 09:36:39 am »

((I wonder how valuable this research camera is going to be, post-mission. If it's anything like that HDDSM from mission 3, the post-debriefing will be interesting, depending on who turned it in...))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #5034 on: July 30, 2012, 09:40:26 am »

((You're assuming that it'll survive? You're quite the optimist.  :P))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5035 on: July 30, 2012, 10:32:40 am »

((Okay, that just cranked up the creepy factor. Now I wonder, whose leg did I get?))

"Gurgle blub."

Using sheer willpower, speed up the process!
[It doesn't work like that roll:5]

It doesn't work like that.

(Ok, picture time.)

Spoiler: Not to scale (click to show/hide)
That's just to give a general impression of where each part goes, not a blueprint.
Also, add a switch to the bottom so it's not constantly buzzing.
Oh, that would just end up cutting through that loop. The filament has to be straight between two points because if it's laid across anything its just gonna cut whatever it's sitting on till it goes slack and tears itself apart.

Bored while waiting for customers, Jim decided to ask Steve some questions about synth-bodies. Presumably he had seen a lot come and go during his time as the overseer of the Sword.

"So, Steve. Has anyone tried to get anything outlandish as a synth body? Like... wolves, or nagas, or minotaurs, or like a normal human but with wings, or a European-style dragon, or anything like that? Basically anything other than a normal human body?"

>Well, all of those are possible but expensive. Synth-flesh is already pricey, but since it has to be custom genetic engineered and then grown. Even something like a humanoid with wings, something that seems like it would be easy, is going to be very different from a normal humanoid.

Keep searching.

((This is probably the point I should restart the sim, but oh well.))
[end:2]
You pass out from all the bloodloss of having a major nerve yanked out of your brain.

Game over.

Bishop slowly got up, expecting pain but recieving none. It was an odd feeling, something that he would have to get used to now, but it was welcome, for now at any rate.

"I was talking about the therapy results Steve. I want to know the downsides, now that I have to live with them. Any side benefits would also be nice to know, for both therapies that is."

Head out of the room, see if I can find Cog, to satisfy my own curiosity about his proceedure.

>Well, that one might end up actually killing you if you get hit near the heart or something and the membrane incloses your heart or your spine or something. And if you don't keep yourself very much feed and nourished while healing you might end up rapidly dying of malnutrition or dissolving a limb.

You head out and back to the infirmary, looking for cog as you go. You don't find him.

Elisaz/Renen?  Give me some time and I'll give you the greatest ships of all time.)
((I was about to say they're platonic BFFs, but then I realized neither of them probably knows what platonic means. In short, I think we may have a winner.

((Actually, Renen knows what platonic means. He is a pervert due to psychological problems, it doesn't mean he is also dumb. Eg. Renen never will hit on the AM for sure.))

Continue reading.
[/quote]
The book of wind seems to be in relation to other types of swordsmanship and seems rather out of date.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5036 on: July 30, 2012, 10:40:27 am »

"Ah, I see. What would the price difference be from a normal human synthflesh body? And is it possible to put in additional modifications, like tougher skin, or skin that blends in to its surrounding, that sort of thing?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5037 on: July 30, 2012, 11:06:17 am »

"Gurgle. Blub gurgle."

Examine skin.

((Oh god my skin isn't growing back, isn't it.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5038 on: July 30, 2012, 11:33:05 am »

I figured something like that would happen, but there must be some material the monoatomic wire doesn't cut, right?  Otherwise how could it be manufactured and assembled?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5039 on: July 30, 2012, 11:53:12 am »

((It's useless unless its vibrating. When it isn't vibrating, it's just wire.))
Pages: 1 ... 334 335 [336] 337 338 ... 2101