_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336 337 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933522 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Asscrack:Nature's filing cabinet.
« Reply #5010 on: July 29, 2012, 10:33:05 pm »

(You mean the affair that only exists in meta and has not been touched upon in the RP at all?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #5011 on: July 29, 2012, 10:34:24 pm »

(You mean the affair that only exists in meta and has not been touched upon in the RP at all?)
((Ooooooh, he got you good Cael!

But yes, that was purely meta, and it hasn't been said IC at all that Jim x Feyri.  :P The only battle couple (trope that!) was May and Thomas, recently.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5012 on: July 29, 2012, 10:36:10 pm »

((That's what you say... :P))

((The only battle couple (trope that!) was May and Thomas, recently.))
((UncleSam.jpg.))
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 10:38:15 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5013 on: July 29, 2012, 10:38:16 pm »

(I'm sure Milno's snarked about it before, but Milno snarking about it isn't the same as Jim or Feyri going 'hey, you wanna like get some dinner sometime or something?' to the other. :P After all, the rest of us have snarked on Milno x Faith several times and that doesn't exist, either...)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5014 on: July 29, 2012, 10:40:46 pm »

(I'm sure Milno's snarked about it before, but Milno snarking about it isn't the same as Jim or Feyri going 'hey, you wanna like get some dinner sometime or something?' to the other. :P After all, the rest of us have snarked on Milno x Faith several times and that doesn't exist, either...)
((Nonsense, of course it does. Obsessed yet dickish is the very definition of tsundere. :P

Plus Feyri carried your torso around all mission and gave you a token. Looooooooove~))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5015 on: July 29, 2012, 10:42:16 pm »

(I'm pretty sure she was returning the token Jim loaned her.

...I can't explain the torso carrying though. Anyway, I guess we can expect some SlapSlapKiss in Milno and Faith's future? :P)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5016 on: July 29, 2012, 10:42:57 pm »

((Nonsense, of course it does. Obsessed yet dickish is the very definition of tsundere. :P

Plus Feyri carried your torso around all mission and gave you a token. Looooooooove~))
((Wait, are you declaring Milno and Faith tsundere for each other?))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #5017 on: July 29, 2012, 10:43:42 pm »

((Plus Feyri carried your torso around all mission and gave you a token. Looooooooove~))
((And one more set of 15 pages committed to OOC!  :P

But the token mattered, it first began with Jim's monoatomic razor in the first mission, then him thanking Feyri in the third, then Feyri returning it before the fifth...Then ZZZZzAAAAaaaaap!

I blame the GM for making me carry it. I was just thinking to carry it along for safety! Nobody should be left behind!

MILNO AND FAITH FOREVER!

[Too much OOC  :P]))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5018 on: July 29, 2012, 10:44:50 pm »

((Plus Feyri carried your torso around all mission and gave you a token. Looooooooove~))
((And one more set of 15 pages committed to OOC!  :P

But the token mattered, it first began with Jim's monoatomic razor in the first mission, then him thanking Feyri in the third, then Feyri returning it before the fifth...Then ZZZZzAAAAaaaaap!

I blame the GM for making me carry it. I was just thinking to carry it along for safety! Nobody should be left behind!

MILNO AND FAITH FOREVER!

[Too much OOC  :P]))
((Are we going to have shipping wars?))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5019 on: July 29, 2012, 10:47:24 pm »

(Poor PW, having to deal with us having shipping wars. XD)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5020 on: July 29, 2012, 10:48:39 pm »

((Talking about Faith, her fate depends on the outcome of the Shade outbreak. If someone decides to try and kill her, it'll be fair play. And if people actually die, then her future may be even more threatened.

@Spinal_Taper: What if May dies due to Faith's "science"? :D))
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 10:51:23 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5021 on: July 29, 2012, 11:01:30 pm »

((Talking about Faith, her fate depends on the outcome of the Shade outbreak. If someone decides to try and kill her, it'll be fair play. And if people actually die, then her future may be even more threatened.

@Spinal_Taper: What if May dies due to Faith's "science"? :D))
((These tropes come to mind: Death Seeker and It's Personal.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5022 on: July 29, 2012, 11:04:58 pm »

(Ooh, are we shipping?  What about Milno/AM?  Steve/Thrak?  Elisaz/Renen?  Give me some time and I'll give you the greatest ships of all time.)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5023 on: July 29, 2012, 11:12:37 pm »

((Talking about Faith, her fate depends on the outcome of the Shade outbreak. If someone decides to try and kill her, it'll be fair play. And if people actually die, then her future may be even more threatened.))
((To Milno, maybe, but that's always been the case.))

((These tropes come to mind: Death Seeker and It's Personal.))
((...in my defense, if she dies it'll probably be cause she's all loopy in the first place. D:))

(Ooh, are we shipping?  What about Milno/AM?
((Too easy. Nobody likes canon ships. :P))

Steve/Thrak?
((Don't really see it, aside from "both robots."))

Elisaz/Renen?  Give me some time and I'll give you the greatest ships of all time.)
((I was about to say they're platonic BFFs, but then I realized neither of them probably knows what platonic means. In short, I think we may have a winner.

Alternatively they're bitter rivals, but then we just get all sorts of Foe Yay so same deal.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #5024 on: July 29, 2012, 11:30:55 pm »

Steve/Thrak?
((Don't really see it, aside from "both robots."))
(Steve is the horrific computer made of brains.  Thrak is the horrific robot missing brain.  Theyre perfect together!

Also I just realized, Faith/Mesk.)
Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336 337 ... 2101