_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 332 333 [334] 335 336 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5934196 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Asscrack:Nature's filing cabinet.
« Reply #4995 on: July 29, 2012, 08:49:47 pm »

((@SeriousConcentrate: You got the green light.

Also, what? Feyri did what with anthropomorphic creatures?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4996 on: July 29, 2012, 08:57:37 pm »

((The Mercs she was a part of probably had call signs like wolf or eagle. It's pretty common to have something like that.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4997 on: July 29, 2012, 08:58:32 pm »

((@SeriousConcentrate: You got the green light.

Also, what? Feyri did what with anthropomorphic creatures?))
((The Mercs she was a part of probably had call signs like wolf or eagle. It's pretty common to have something like that.))
:))

((Good eye.

Signalling, including symbolism and the like. There are many things to ascribe in the universe, so from basically a draft character [~Mission 1], as the game went on, I thought of developing it. Heh.))

Edit:

((I've been thinking of suggesting an OOC thread for all this, but when people say it in thread, it doesn't cut the flow.  :P))

(Pff. While it's fun to joke about Jim X Feyri, I'm not planning on pursuing that. You in particular should be more worried about May's reaction... :P)

(Ninja Kisame... >.< Go back to hiding in the mist!)
((Yes.

I won't complain if you do want a wolf body. Anthropomorphic sigils are what Feyri's merc band stood on, before she came here, of course.))
((My question still stands. I am asking what she did with anthropomorphic creatures.))

((I don't see anything stating such.))
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 09:04:10 pm by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4998 on: July 29, 2012, 09:02:06 pm »

((My question still stands. I am asking what she did with anthropomorphic creatures.

@kisame: Tiruin's phrasing was a tad peculiar and I am poking fun at its consequences, no big deal.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4999 on: July 29, 2012, 09:03:28 pm »

((My question still stands. I am asking what she did to anthropomorphic creatures.))
((Presumably, what she wants to do to Wolf Jim. Have a respecting and professional relationship.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5000 on: July 29, 2012, 09:06:01 pm »

((Eh, my choice was more of, less tank, more sneak. The thing about not being seen, is that if no one can see you, they can't shoot you. Most of the time.))

((Ack! The Ninja hath been Ninja'd!))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5001 on: July 29, 2012, 10:10:49 pm »

(Indeed? Kisame gave me an idea though. I need to see if some sort of cloaking system can be built into synthflesh so I can not only be a big-ass talking psychic wolf, I can be an invisible big-ass talking psychic wolf. :3 :3 :3)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5002 on: July 29, 2012, 10:13:58 pm »

Bishop slowly got up, expecting pain but recieving none. It was an odd feeling, something that he would have to get used to now, but it was welcome, for now at any rate.

"I was talking about the therapy results Steve. I want to know the downsides, now that I have to live with them. Any side benefits would also be nice to know, for both therapies that is."

Head out of the room, see if I can find Cog, to satisfy my own curiosity about his proceedure.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5003 on: July 29, 2012, 10:14:56 pm »

((@SeriousConcentrate: I already made some research on the area of cloaking devices. The ones that get you closest to being invisible are very expensive. I don't know about incorporating it to a synth-flesh body, though.))
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5004 on: July 29, 2012, 10:15:22 pm »

((If there's one thing that's better than being attacked by a nine foot tall werewolf, it's a hostile nine foot tall werewolf coming out of the walls. :))))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5005 on: July 29, 2012, 10:18:10 pm »

(@Cal: I was thinking something like what a chameleon does, don't know the name of the process off the top of my head. Hopefully it wouldn't be that expensive... >.>
@IO: Werewolves are fun and all but I meant more like an actual wolf build. For the lulz, and the flipping past people and tearing their throats out kind of thing. :D)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5006 on: July 29, 2012, 10:24:40 pm »

(@Cal: I was thinking something like what a chameleon does, don't know the name of the process off the top of my head. Hopefully it wouldn't be that expensive... >.>)
((Yes, I think all the cloaking devices I saw worked that way. The difference is that the more expensive, the more effective it is. Cog's cloak was cheap but it isn't very useful. I suppose that a good cloak/device would be over 10 tokens.))

(@IO: Werewolves are fun and all but I meant more like an actual wolf build. For the lulz, and the flipping past people and tearing their throats out kind of thing. :D)
((What about Feyri?))
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 10:26:27 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #5007 on: July 29, 2012, 10:29:02 pm »

(@IO: Werewolves are fun and all but I meant more like an actual wolf build. For the lulz, and the flipping past people and tearing their throats out kind of thing. :D)
((What about Feyri?))
((If the Doctor handles my resuscitation, if there is one, then I'd not trust him to shift form...because I would then ask what he did and...

:-\

Yeah.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5008 on: July 29, 2012, 10:30:38 pm »

(@Tiruin: He meant 'how would Feyri react to Wolf!Jim?' To which I respond 'not my problem' :P)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5009 on: July 29, 2012, 10:31:19 pm »

(@Tiruin: He meant 'how would Feyri react to Wolf!Jim?' To which I respond 'not my problem' :P)
((No, I meant "how about your affair?"))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 332 333 [334] 335 336 ... 2101