_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933654 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Asscrack:Nature's filing cabinet.
« Reply #4965 on: July 29, 2012, 09:05:05 am »

((Speaking of such, my next project when I get back, after some maintenance of my current ones:

Ya'll know how water at extremely high pressure can cut through effectively anything (it can)? The water can cut because of the extreme speed it gets to.

Ferrofluid + gauss rifle.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4966 on: July 29, 2012, 09:48:01 am »

(( ... You guys are so cool. I miss the tinker.
Maybe I'll try it again when I return. A project or two wouldn't hurt, right?.. )
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4967 on: July 29, 2012, 10:20:35 am »

"Gurgle."

Grow faster skin! And examine the outside of the tank.

((Just remembered, I had robotic legs right? Or did the doctor stick another fleshy leg on me?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4968 on: July 29, 2012, 12:48:50 pm »

((Speaking of such, my next project when I get back, after some maintenance of my current ones:

Ya'll know how water at extremely high pressure can cut through effectively anything (it can)? The water can cut because of the extreme speed it gets to.

(It's only a decent weapon, really. There are better ones. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4969 on: July 29, 2012, 12:55:16 pm »

(It's only a decent weapon, really. There are better ones. :P)

((Wait... Dang it, I'm too late for that to be an original idea?

ARRRGH.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4970 on: July 29, 2012, 12:59:03 pm »

(Sorry, had to do it. ^^^; But to be fair, with the right build on a Geth character it's the best sniper rifle in the game... snipers are just kind of nerfed in general in ME3.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4971 on: July 29, 2012, 01:04:06 pm »

(Sorry, had to do it. ^^^; But to be fair, with the right build on a Geth character it's the best sniper rifle in the game... snipers are just kind of nerfed in general in ME3.)

((Eh, I knew there was something like that, but I didn't think it would use ferrofluid. C'mon, it's Mass Effect, I'd have thought it would be something weirder. Like all of the other Geth weapons.

Oh well, it is a sound idea.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4972 on: July 29, 2012, 02:45:45 pm »

((For those who can still tinker, would anyone mind creating a weapon based on...Pascal's Law?  :P))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4973 on: July 29, 2012, 02:57:10 pm »

Spawn an altered the size of a bus (he is allowed to attack me) a few hundred meters away and give Lukas the sniper gun that resembles the one in his locker. Shoot the ugly bastard.
[con:4+1]
You spawn a big lump of flesh a few hundred meters away as well as your rifle. You take aim down the scope, line up the sights on what you'd guess are its vital organs...or maybe just its balls, hard to tell, and fire. The rifle buzzes and hums for a second or two before firing, producing a spear of light similar to your chest cannon, though much smaller and thinner, like a thread made of woven light. This thread streaks out and impacts its target with a thunderclap and reduces it into two very messy pieces and a cloud of red mist.

((I'm such a ball breaker)).

Lukas slightly lowers his rifle to see the result of his shot with his bare eyes cams. "Damn, I am sure packing a lot of heat. Is that thing dead?"

Lukas walks over to the altered he just shot to inspect the result of his shot. If the altered decides to still be alive and attack, Lukas activates his laser droids and readies his gauss gatling gun.
This particular altered appears to be very dead. Almost makes you wish they weren't extinct; they seem like they might be a fun thing to hunt.

((DAYMN, SON! You ripped that thing a new one! I'm totally going to have to get a look at that gun.))

Bishop breathed a sigh of relief. It was nothing too bad to live with. Just had to eat some more food after getting maimed, that's not too difficult.

"Well, that's good to know. I'll have to ask the doctor about extra organs too. Can you tell me the downsides to the... surgical modification... that I just went through?"
(you can go now by the way)
>Being filleted? Nothing, that was just the process for the therapy.

"Gurgle."

Grow faster skin! And examine the outside of the tank.

((Just remembered, I had robotic legs right? Or did the doctor stick another fleshy leg on me?))
It was fleshy. Though now you only have two. Seems he put you back the way he got you.

Outside the tank is just a white room with nothing much in it. Not even a doctor. Hmm.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4974 on: July 29, 2012, 04:21:16 pm »

((Okay, that just cranked up the creepy factor. Now I wonder, whose leg did I get?))

"Gurgle blub."

Using sheer willpower, speed up the process!
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4975 on: July 29, 2012, 05:16:44 pm »

(Ok, picture time.)

Spoiler: Not to scale (click to show/hide)
That's just to give a general impression of where each part goes, not a blueprint.
Also, add a switch to the bottom so it's not constantly buzzing.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4976 on: July 29, 2012, 05:19:44 pm »

Bored while waiting for customers, Jim decided to ask Steve some questions about synth-bodies. Presumably he had seen a lot come and go during his time as the overseer of the Sword.

"So, Steve. Has anyone tried to get anything outlandish as a synth body? Like... wolves, or nagas, or minotaurs, or like a normal human but with wings, or a European-style dragon, or anything like that? Basically anything other than a normal human body?"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4977 on: July 29, 2012, 05:21:33 pm »

Bored while waiting for customers, Jim decided to ask Steve some questions about synth-bodies. Presumably he had seen a lot come and go during his time as the overseer of the Sword.

"So, Steve. Has anyone tried to get anything outlandish as a synth body? Like... wolves, or nagas, or minotaurs, or like a normal human but with wings, or a European-style dragon, or anything like that? Basically anything other than a normal human body?"

((Nagas, yes. But not in a good way. Not in a good way at all.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4978 on: July 29, 2012, 05:22:15 pm »

Quote from: Piecewise
(Aw, I was kind of hoping it would have actually worked.)

"Hey, guys back at the ship?  My lower body's kind of been destroyed, any chance I can place an order for a custom prosthesis while we're still down here?"
>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

((Yeaah. Don't go there.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4979 on: July 29, 2012, 05:46:31 pm »

(That incident is actually the entire reason I'm asking. I was playing Twilight Princess with my younger brother earlier today and I thought it might be kind of cool to be a wolf-body, since I'd still have coms and all my amps and stuff, but be pretty agile and have some fangs to go with it. :3)
Pages: 1 ... 330 331 [332] 333 334 ... 2101