_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937162 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Asscrack:Nature's filing cabinet.
« Reply #4860 on: July 26, 2012, 02:42:30 pm »

(( One being Mason, and the other?
Wait. Got it. Ohhh...  Well, apparently, it is still a better fate than of that nameless guy who found out how to use the cam-eyes to see through clothes. If I recall correctly, he was sent out to breath vacuum.

Which reminds me: we haven't seen any npc convicts in the allowed area, right? Does it mean that the armory master operates several armories? Unlikely, considering she's almost always at her spot behind the desk. Or is it that the armory is connected to several such unit-restricted areas? If it is, I can't remember any mentions or hints of that (see the above about npc convicts and the single desk).
So, in a nutshell, either that guy is part of the non-convicts crew, he was the last surviving member of the previous unit, the previous unit was moved to someplace else, the armory master moved to our armory from the other unit's one, or there are several supposedly female and very attractive armory masters featuring the same ruthless attitude towards those who sexually harass (or plainly bother) them. Did I miss anything? ))
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 02:44:55 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4861 on: July 26, 2012, 02:48:43 pm »

((@Nikitian: We have seen NPC convicts, but they haven't been mentioned since more people jumped into the game.

Edit: To be more specific, take a look at the debriefing of the first mission.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4862 on: July 26, 2012, 03:11:03 pm »

(( Oh, sorry, completely forgot about them. Thank you for pointing out. Looks like they either died away on their own (probably in the course of the first mission), or indeed were transferred. That probably solves the puzzle.
Still, now I'm going to have nightmares of thousands of cloned Armory Masters. Why would they need regular troops then, after all?.. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4863 on: July 26, 2012, 03:12:46 pm »

DISREEGARD THIS,Internet blunder.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 03:40:01 pm by anailater »
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4864 on: July 26, 2012, 03:20:04 pm »

((Has Renen figured out with the VR machines you can...ya' know? I personally want to know what he would do for the lulz.))
((No one should tell him. He'd probably start with the AM and then go on to every other woman on the ship.))
((He already tried every other woman on the ship. The first one ripped his head off, the second roasted his head off.

He gave up after that. :P))

(( I've been thinking, maybe their is oly 1 A.M.
((...huh?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4865 on: July 26, 2012, 03:25:05 pm »

"Well, now that that is done with, I can wait here."

Wait.

"Dammit."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4866 on: July 26, 2012, 03:35:52 pm »

(@Irony: I'm going to guess that anailater means that there's only been one Armory Master in the entire history of the HMRC, which could be true; she's a master of amps and there's one that lets you re-write organic matter. It's possible she keeps making herself young and in perfect condition through it.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4867 on: July 26, 2012, 03:53:33 pm »

(( Actually, the one that allows to re-write organic matter hasn't been around for long, as we directly contributed to it being discovered, unless that was a lie, of course. Still, since before we were awakened there'd been the one that allows to operate bodily chemistry, and I'd say it is enough to conquer the process of aging, not to mention that there are bound to be similar options on the part of the regular medicine.
Well, anyway, I support the idea of the one and only Armory Master, who was probably drafted among the very first HMRC members. Heck, for all we know, she might as well be a higher being now, ascended beyond humanity, and just toying with us. ))
Past Sigs

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4868 on: July 26, 2012, 03:56:50 pm »

((Actualy that was my internet sending my uncomplete message out, my idea was that behind the counter is a way too the crew quarters, someone could theroyotically shut down steve at the control room.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4869 on: July 26, 2012, 03:57:17 pm »

((He already tried every other woman on the ship. The first one ripped his head off, the second roasted his head off.

He gave up after that. :P))
((No, no. He only tried sparring with the women in bikinis. What if he tries the type of simulation Elizas wanted? I'm sure Faith would be one of his first targets, as a way of taking revenge after having his head ripped off. :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4870 on: July 26, 2012, 04:02:38 pm »

((Actualy that was my internet sending my uncomplete message out, my idea was that behind the counter is a way too the crew quarters, someone could theroyotically shut down steve at the control room.))
((Oh. Trouble is, Steve can see us wherever we go and deliver incapacitating shocks at will. We wouldn't get very far.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #4871 on: July 26, 2012, 04:07:31 pm »

(( But we don't know how many people he can concentrate on at once, people could distract him as someone else did the espionage.))
So how are you today?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4872 on: July 26, 2012, 04:08:01 pm »

((Oh. Trouble is, Steve can see us wherever we go and deliver incapacitating shocks at will. We wouldn't get very far.))
((You would have to have the Doctor or the AM help you probably. But I do remember, back when you guys corrupted Steve, she entered a hatch in the rec room I think. Milno and Thomas were there, so Caellath might remember better.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4873 on: July 26, 2012, 04:10:54 pm »

(( But we don't know how many people he can concentrate on at once, people could distract him as someone else did the espionage.))
((He's the ship's onboard computer, I seriously doubt one person standing there waving their arms is going to stop him from noticing someone else clambering through air ducts or rifling through wires.))

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4874 on: July 26, 2012, 04:19:27 pm »

((I think the best bet would actually be someone putting Steve on standby, somehow, from far away.  And then you could reprogram him however you please.  Of course, I have absolutely no idea you could put him on standby from a distance.  Using some type of amp, perhaps?  But I don't think any of you guys are strong enough for that.  Only the AM could pull that off, probably.))
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 2101