_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 322 323 [324] 325 326 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938017 times)

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Asscrack:Nature's filing cabinet.
« Reply #4845 on: July 26, 2012, 01:07:19 am »

Load Tinker, load Jaws of Life.  First order of business is to swap out the needles for five-centimeter ones and trying to remember what problems I ran into last time.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4846 on: July 26, 2012, 06:32:27 am »

"Well, I did ride a slab of rubble down a cliff in that dam mission. Well, I actually fell off, but it doesn't matter."

Deactivate the cloak, and punch Boshop back.

"Now we're even."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4847 on: July 26, 2012, 07:53:51 am »

Thanks, I will take it.

Take the book , go to the REC room and start reading it.

While reading the book, Renen's nose gets a little red.

Ask Steve.

Hey, you have recordings of all the convicts naked, right? So, do you have any videos of the AM, since I heard she was one of us? How can I get those?
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 08:09:03 am by Grunhill »
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4848 on: July 26, 2012, 11:38:59 am »

Hey, you have recordings of all the convicts naked, right? So, do you have any videos of the AM, since I heard she was one of us? How can I get those?
((You play a dangerous game... Remeber what happened to May before she became a she? A dangerous game indeed...))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4849 on: July 26, 2012, 11:48:33 am »

((You play a dangerous game... Remeber what happened to May before she became a she? A dangerous game indeed...))

((Unfortunately, Renen doesn't know what happened.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4850 on: July 26, 2012, 12:00:43 pm »

((Unfortunately, Renen doesn't know what happened.))
((Renen was in the room when May was talking about what the AM did to Elizas and how dangerous she was and Empyrean said it was true. Seems like enough evidence.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4851 on: July 26, 2012, 12:01:23 pm »

(Shortening it is fine with me. I assume I used up the rest of my scrap, then. The list now is:

Long Reiterpallasch: Takes 8 dex to wield, but has +1 STR when used
Fragile Reiterpallasch: Easy to break, but ridiculously sharp
Katana-shaped Club
Dull Claymore (still needs to be sharpened)
Standard Cutlass
Heavy Arming Sword)

Jim attempted to sharpen the claymore through his Amps, then headed back to the Armory Master to see if he could still grab ten pounds of scrap for free. If so, he makes a few piercing bayonets out of them; if not, he heads to the rec room to begin hawking his wares.
[exo:1+1] You squeeze the blade a bit with your mind, but it doesn't really do anything.

You head back to the armory master and ask about the price of scrap. "Sorry, only the first 10lbs are free. Now it's 10lbs a token. Or 50 for 4."

You shrug and head back to the rec room, weapons in hand. You spread the blades out on the ground in front of you and shout.

"Handmade swords for sale! Commissions accepted! You too can have your own enormous metal phallic enhancer!"

((PW, I think you missed my action. Here it is again:))

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You set up the simulation as stated.

Lukas observes the little girl as he digs himself in at his current spot. "No more eye poking for you, you little bitch!" Lukas charges his particle cannon.

Do the above
You pound both hands into the dirt and dig your heels in as well, forming a sturdy firing platform before you activate the particle cannon. Your chest plates slide aside and the barrel of the cannon telescopes out, support struts sliding into groves in your skeleton and locking your entire body in place. Cooling manifolds expand from your back like finely folded wings and wreathe themselves in steam as they begin to glow red hot. What starts as a hum deep inside you builds to an impossibly low frequency screech, barely audible but enough to vibrate everything around you and hurl dust and pebbles about. A targeting ridicule appears in your vision and next to it a charge gauge that is slowly ticking it's way up from the low 20 percents to the high 80's.

"Fuck! You must have the head of a rock, man!"

Bishop swore quietly again and stood up. He wasn't worried about his hand not healing properly, but the break did give him an idea.

Talk to the doc, show him my hand and while he's working on it, ask if he can make bones stronger somehow.
You show your newly broken hand to the doctor and ask for medical aid as well as advice on making your bones less fragile.

"There are procedures." He says while  spraying a thick solution of Insta-cast- a cloudy liquid that goes on, expands like shaving cream, hardens like concrete and decays like a sugarcube in water after a set time-on your hand. "Both genetic and mechanical. Both somewhat risky."

Lars frowns.  A weak opponent that nevertheless is off to a better start than him?  This will not do.

Sweep the leg!
[Dex:3]
[Girl dex:5]
[end:4]

You bring a sweeping kick directly at the girls legs, but the girl just hops into the air and then lands on your ankle. Ow! That really stings!

Load Tinker, load Jaws of Life.  First order of business is to swap out the needles for five-centimeter ones and trying to remember what problems I ran into last time.
Five centimeter long or wide or thick?

"Well, I did ride a slab of rubble down a cliff in that dam mission. Well, I actually fell off, but it doesn't matter."

Deactivate the cloak, and punch Boshop back.

"Now we're even."
[Dex:5]
[Bishop dex:3]
[str:2]
You sucker punch Bishop in the back of the head as he's talking to the doctor. He doesn't even seem to notice.

Thanks, I will take it.

Take the book , go to the REC room and start reading it.

While reading the book, Renen's nose gets a little red.

Ask Steve.

You begin reading the book.

The first book, the "Book of Earth." explains the importance of situational strategy and of varied methods of attack; that the environment should chose your weapon and method of attack, not any preference of your own and that a true master must be skilled in many weapons, not only so that he may fight in any situation, but so that he can vary his tactics and not be predictable.

>I don't exactly just give out security tapes because you've got a suicidal hard on.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4852 on: July 26, 2012, 12:08:03 pm »

"Hmm, I suppose that would make sense."

Have the doctor describe both procedures to me, then ask if he can do something to increase reaction time for paitents. Then ask how the sub-dermal armor is coming along and how much it will roughly cost to have the therapy done.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4853 on: July 26, 2012, 12:44:13 pm »

While Jim waits for customers, he stubbornly attempts to sharpen that claymore once again! And the katana too, if that's possible.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4854 on: July 26, 2012, 12:49:16 pm »

5cm long.
Then remember what problems I ran into last time.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4855 on: July 26, 2012, 01:00:02 pm »

((Has Renen figured out with the VR machines you can...ya' know? I personally want to know what he would do for the lulz.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4856 on: July 26, 2012, 01:11:33 pm »

((Has Renen figured out with the VR machines you can...ya' know? I personally want to know what he would do for the lulz.))
((No one should tell him. He'd probably start with the AM and then go on to every other woman on the ship.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4857 on: July 26, 2012, 01:38:34 pm »

Brother Lars frowned worse.  This was just getting infuriating.

Gouge out her eyes.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4858 on: July 26, 2012, 01:49:14 pm »

"Why would it be suicide? I just want to know her body a little more so I can praise her the right way." :P

Keep reading the next book, ask Steve.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4859 on: July 26, 2012, 02:09:01 pm »

((Great, now we'll have two people missing most of their internal organs.))
Pages: 1 ... 322 323 [324] 325 326 ... 2101