_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930423 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Place your bets
« Reply #4590 on: July 20, 2012, 11:06:08 am »

Bishop stares back at Mesk, at first confused, but then very, very angry but decidedly calm and serious.

"When I'm done with this treatment, I'm going to cut out that eye you just winked at me with. Mark my words, I'll be coming for you soon enough."

Remember which eye he winked at me with. Make sure not to forget it.
((This deserves a roll. Practically, it's a 50% chance, but... :P))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4591 on: July 20, 2012, 11:08:30 am »

((Yep, Mesk is going to be ol' one eye soon. Looks like his bad luck with being crippled once again by Jim is starting to get worse...))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4592 on: July 20, 2012, 11:12:53 am »

"God dammit. Well, there goes that plan. Unless I can get some cameyes, I may as well make this into a hooded cloak."

Practice making sheet into a hooded cloak.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4593 on: July 20, 2012, 11:18:12 am »

Try and find a hammer and nails.

1.  If a hammer and nails are found, break up furniture and floorboards for covering the windows, and nail them on.

2.  If hammer but no nails are found, use metal parts from furniture (and anything I can find made of metal) and heat them up using the microwave amp, fashioning them into nails (I do have that, right?  If not, and 1 can't be done, 4)

3.  If no hammer and nails found, use metal to create.

4.  If none of this stuff is found, simply take an inventory of the house, and scan outside.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4594 on: July 20, 2012, 11:40:14 am »

((To anyone who may have forgot, Maurice also ripped off Mesk's nose.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4595 on: July 20, 2012, 11:52:36 am »

Jim decided to satisfy his curiosity on a few points and went to the Armory Master for a few answers. "Hello again," he said as he entered. "I have a few questions about the synthflesh body."

Jim asks the following:

"How big is it? Is it always Erik sized, or is it up to the buyer?
Does the body have all five senses?
Does it need to breathe, eat, etc.?
Does it not include a damn killswitch like his current body?
Is it modular, such as Erik's four arms, or does it have to be custom-built to include such things?
Is it male, female, gender neutral, or up to the buyer?"

(Ah, right. I'll have to rip Maurice's nose off later then if Jim finds out he did it. Same with Bishop and if he does go ahead and cut out an eye.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4596 on: July 20, 2012, 11:56:16 am »

((@SeriousConcentrate: It was Mesk's fault, though. Maurice was reluctant in applying !!MEDICINE!! to Mesk, but the latter insisted, so Maurice damaged his nose even further. Mesk insisted once more and another bad roll ended up with Maurice ripping Mesk's destroyed nose off.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4597 on: July 20, 2012, 01:47:23 pm »

[med:2+1] You pull his now very broken nose off his face and shrug. Good enough!
(( Actually, I believe I didn't rip it off, just raised it from lying flat on the face. Maurice doesn't have that kind of strength, and there is no indication the Instrument was used either.

Also, a preacher joining our unit! That surely is going to be fun (actually, I love that kind of characters), and maybe even Fun.

@piecewise The duel has finished, so the thread title might be a bit confusing to the newcomers. Perhaps a new line could be used? As always, if you see fit, of course.))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #4598 on: July 20, 2012, 01:50:55 pm »

(Then I'll just 'beep' it. :P)

EDIT (Or I might ask TCM if May can do it, it's more in her character than Jim's. :3)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 02:05:54 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4599 on: July 20, 2012, 02:32:40 pm »

You're just about to yell for him to come back when Mesk crawls in through the open door. On the ceiling. He twists his head 180 degrees to face you and winks.
(wat)

((@SeriousConcentrate: It was Mesk's fault, though. Maurice was reluctant in applying !!MEDICINE!! to Mesk, but the latter insisted, so Maurice damaged his nose even further. Mesk insisted once more and another bad roll ended up with Maurice ripping Mesk's destroyed nose off.))
(I think you and I remember things quite differently...)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4600 on: July 20, 2012, 02:48:29 pm »

((Woo!  Now, to start pestering people when I roll out of the stasis sludge...))
You can do that at anytime.

Bishop stares back at Mesk, at first confused, but then very, very angry but decidedly calm and serious.

"When I'm done with this treatment, I'm going to cut out that eye you just winked at me with. Mark my words, I'll be coming for you soon enough."

Remember which eye he winked at me with. Make sure not to forget it.
It was that middle eye in his mouth. Wait a second...Since when does he have a tail? And 7 heads? And 11 horns? And whats up with that sheep in the corner that has 7 horns and 7 eyes? And all this backwards latin?

"God dammit. Well, there goes that plan. Unless I can get some cameyes, I may as well make this into a hooded cloak."

Practice making sheet into a hooded cloak.
As sewing it or just in holding it around yourself like one? Because that sheet has electronics running through it and cutting it into a cloak shape with a hood might make it not work anymore if you fail the roll. In real life, not in the sim, obviously.

Try and find a hammer and nails.

1.  If a hammer and nails are found, break up furniture and floorboards for covering the windows, and nail them on.

2.  If hammer but no nails are found, use metal parts from furniture (and anything I can find made of metal) and heat them up using the microwave amp, fashioning them into nails (I do have that, right?  If not, and 1 can't be done, 4)

3.  If no hammer and nails found, use metal to create.

4.  If none of this stuff is found, simply take an inventory of the house, and scan outside.

Well, number 2 is possible, but since you're not wearing a suit, to do it you'll need to take the hot metal and pound it into shape with something, on something hard. You want to try and do that?

Jim decided to satisfy his curiosity on a few points and went to the Armory Master for a few answers. "Hello again," he said as he entered. "I have a few questions about the synthflesh body."

Jim asks the following:

"How big is it? Is it always Erik sized, or is it up to the buyer?
Does the body have all five senses?
Does it need to breathe, eat, etc.?
Does it not include a damn killswitch like his current body?
Is it modular, such as Erik's four arms, or does it have to be custom-built to include such things?
Is it male, female, gender neutral, or up to the buyer?"

(Ah, right. I'll have to rip Maurice's nose off later then if Jim finds out he did it. Same with Bishop and if he does go ahead and cut out an eye.)
1. Erik's was standard size, but it can be gotten in smaller and slightly bigger sizes.
2.Yes.
3. It doesn't breath, but it does need some nutritional fluids every now and again.
4.Body doesn't but the machine your brain is in does, so it can sever the connection to your body.
5. It's semi-modual. Limbs can be traded out for other limbs, but a 4 arm one is gonna be different. Although it won't be much more expensive, only 2 or so tokens.
6. Standards are modeled off a stereotypical male form but are actually genderless. More anatomically correct models of both genders are available though.

Also, nikitian is right, he just ripped it off of his cheek where he taped it . It's still attached, it's just horribly twisted and broken.

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4601 on: July 20, 2012, 02:50:29 pm »

((Why yes.  Yes I do.))

Heat metal, pound and seperate into nails with hard thing.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4602 on: July 20, 2012, 02:53:49 pm »

((So, my hotel has wifi. What happened to the little Orphan girl?))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4603 on: July 20, 2012, 02:55:21 pm »

((So, my hotel has wifi. What happened to the little Orphan girl?))
((AM took her.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4604 on: July 20, 2012, 03:17:45 pm »

((Away from all the death, molestery and insanity. At least the molestery bit. Also, I don't want to cut it, just use some adhesive to keep it in cloak shape.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 305 306 [307] 308 309 ... 2101