_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932950 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Place your bets
« Reply #4530 on: July 19, 2012, 07:57:48 am »

((Frack. . . . . really. . . . . 200+ pages to catch up with. . . . .))
Victor scurries around quizzically, looking for some junk metal, a loose sheet, a few screws and screwdrivers, and a glue like substance. Once he locates them all and gets some of them, into the vents he goes.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:36:05 am by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4531 on: July 19, 2012, 08:32:21 am »

"Damn, bro!"

Use the cleaver to chop off his weaponry, starting with arms.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #4532 on: July 19, 2012, 09:08:57 am »

((50 posts/page is your friend.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4533 on: July 19, 2012, 09:21:21 am »

((50 posts/page is your friend.))

((Even so, there is far to much for me to read, and i just found out that i am going to be gone for three days. no internet. T-T))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4534 on: July 19, 2012, 09:30:03 am »

"I wanted it to stop something around the size of a gauss cannon round, since that last one worked well up to things a little bigger than a softball...I'm leaving soon but since you have your special types of gauss ammo, do you have anything you created you are fond or proud of?"

Check the price of the avatar cloak, Chem-off paint and common EMP grenades (also check if any of them has a "sticky" mode with focused disruption). After that, send a request for the techies to create an "auto-dodge" module for the suit, to be turned on and off separately from the "counter-impact" feature.

Buy the Cloak from the armory if I happen to have enough tokens.

((I'll post the rest of I what bought after Milno is thrown into the stasis pods, so no time is wasted.))

If Thomas still isn't in stasis: Milno walks to Thomas, grinning widely, and gives the latter his laser rifle-and-backpack thing.
"Hey, here it is. Tested it and it is useful. Try not to be a hero next time or you may end up leaving your 'girl' dissatisfied."
((VR Milno told him stuff.))
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 11:45:27 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4535 on: July 19, 2012, 09:37:39 am »

Requesting stats on the Modded Gauss Rifle, Feyri's Carry Weight, and current appearance.

And wait on Jim's response.

Well, you still have to attach that barrel and scope, but if you attach the barrel it gives you +1 medium, -1 short (thats on top of the normal stats, so 0 short all together.) and the scope gives you +1 to long when you use it.

As per carry weight....we don't really use that...but you're not carrying a stupid amount yet so you don't take penalties from it. 

And your appearance is...well the same as it's always been. You've not been injured beyond that broken leg from the first mission.
((Well, I'm glad I've a +1 to conventional weaponry rolls!

Also, I'm more glad that my shoulder bone has been fixed since the third mission!

Alsoalso, yay to non-stupid carry weight!))

((At least give her the hat, and candy, i want her to know were not all serial killers.))
((My friend, you only say that because you haven't yet entered the web of madness surrounding the ones who survive long enough.))
(^^)

Feyri walked through the hallway with a cheer in her step - after all the time in the V.R., at least she gleaned something from it, albeit unpractical and a deal most would scoff at for the lack of time. The Combat Shield would work well, perhaps like a pavise, maybe?

Not finding Jim in the usual Rec-sparring room, she moved to his personal Quarters and placed her final and last token on his pillow, just for him to find, before heading back to the stasis pods.

But before all that, attach that barrel and scope. If possible, detail the rifle with a greenish camouflage color coating.

Examine Combat Shield for it's sturdiness, and probability for an impact weapon, including it's flexibility and overall friction resistance.

"Rest well, Jim. We've passed the Styx, and our payment has returned. Hope to see you and the others soon," she said to nobody in particular - due to the fact that nobody else was there to hear her at the moment.

Looking at the Rifle, perhaps she should've spent more time in modifying than creating. "I'm really starting to wonder what technologies are available to the HMRC."

((None of us are...dying of old age, right?))
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 09:39:31 am by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4536 on: July 19, 2012, 09:44:40 am »

((Relativistic space travel. So no, unless you consider that every moment you spend alive is a walk towards death of old age.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4537 on: July 19, 2012, 09:45:25 am »

((Relativistic space travel. No.))

((Yeah, just everyone your character knows and loves.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4538 on: July 19, 2012, 11:12:32 am »

((Oh. The reason I call the rec room the wrec room, is because I believe Jim and Milno had their wrestling match in there, the pile of molestery, someone tripping balls, plus whatever else I forgot. After that and however many years of other convicts, I think it's a little bit trashed. Plus Holes reference.))

"Wait, can I see through this?"

Check to see if the activated cloak blocks vision.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4539 on: July 19, 2012, 11:39:47 am »

((So, is this game still accepting characters?))
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 11:48:19 am by Baradine »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4540 on: July 19, 2012, 11:42:47 am »

((Yep! There's no hard limit on characters, really, but only a certain number can volunteer for each mission.
Everyone else spends their downtime in this, the On Ship thread. Feel free to make a sheet! :) ))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Baradine

• Bay Watcher
  • Just some guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4541 on: July 19, 2012, 12:13:39 pm »

Great!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4542 on: July 19, 2012, 12:17:09 pm »

((@Baradine: Ops mistaken.

And welcome, by the way. :P))
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 12:23:23 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4543 on: July 19, 2012, 12:21:24 pm »

((@Caellath  No problem :)

@Baradine Welcome to the 'Corps! :) ))
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 12:25:14 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4544 on: July 19, 2012, 12:24:34 pm »

((@Caellath  I'm afraid you are wrong here

((I know, right, I checked it afterwards. I could swear it wasn't that way when I joined >.>

Edit: Yep, when I joined it didn't have Exotic.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303] 304 305 ... 2101