_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933590 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 6 recruiting
« Reply #4380 on: July 18, 2012, 06:25:42 am »

(I'm surprised you don't remember Tiruin = Feyri. :P And I remember Charro, Yoink, so no need to  go on the rampage just yet. Save that for the mission! :3)
((Oh, yeah. That I remembered, I was just... used to recording the usernames by that point, I guess?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4381 on: July 18, 2012, 06:39:09 am »

May took the initiative and fished under her dress for Thomas's zipper. Upon opening it, she removed her hands and slowly sunk down into his pelvis. As so they did their business, right on the briefing room. Thankfully, May's dress acted as a wall of censorship to the more explicit part of the act, but still what the fucking fuck am I doing with my keyboard.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #4382 on: July 18, 2012, 06:44:08 am »

May took the initiative and fished under her dress for Thomas's zipper. Upon opening it, she removed her hands and slowly sunk down into his pelvis. As so they did their business, right on the briefing room. Thankfully, May's dress acted as a wall of censorship to the more explicit part of the act, but still what the fucking fuck am I doing with my keyboard.

((You made me laugh out loud in front of my Chinese colleagues. Thanks, now I have to come up with some stupid excuse. They won't understand.))

((Edit: well, it was not as much laughing out loud as it was not being able to stop. Surprisingly, my colleagues only gave me a weirdish look and moved on with their stuff. Normally, they don't grant me this much privacy.))
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 07:23:45 am by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #4383 on: July 18, 2012, 07:06:42 am »

((Good lord, I am seriously considering having Bishop snap all of your necks in your sleep for this. Life now offically sucks for that poor little girl. Also, Mesk is totally geting his throat punched.))
((I [Feyri] really wanna meet that girl and console her because I've no idea what she went through and how you're all referencing her. The former takes priority.  :D))

(I'm surprised you don't remember Tiruin = Feyri. :P And I remember Charro, Yoink, so no need to  go on the rampage just yet. Save that for the mission! :3)
((Oh, yeah. That I remembered, I was just... used to recording the usernames by that point, I guess?))
D:

((Glad I'm not there, or else-...yeah. I'm glad I'm not there.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4384 on: July 18, 2012, 07:41:36 am »

"May the best bro win!"

Bob, weave, and charge while waving the cleaver about.  When in range, slice and dice.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4385 on: July 18, 2012, 08:12:49 am »

(( Dang, I want to have a bet on this fight!  :P Steve, where are you when your snarky comments on the current events are so badly needed?  ;D
Oh, and by the way, was this
Congratulations. You failed. You all get minimum pay and do not get a mission added to your total. You can still level up though. You are now back on the ship. Check the other thread.
a short version of the debriefing we implicitly had, or was that whole business skipped because there wasn't much else to say in the first place? Asking because it seemed a good time for my character to learn the team members' 'kill counts' and some specific circumstances of those kills. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4386 on: July 18, 2012, 08:52:43 am »

>Be sure to use simple words they'll understand.
((I said Milno isn't the smartest person on board, but it didn't mean I'm using the stereotype of dumb farm boy. He is a fast learner or he wouldn't have adapted to a new environment such as he did.

@Nikitian: Milno mentioned Mesk's behavior beforehand, so it is still in-character if Maurice gets curious and goes on to ask him.))

((Glad I'm not there, or else-...yeah. I'm glad I'm not there.))
((Or what? Feyri would want to join? Would she feel inspired to try it with Jim? Oh, the mystery.))
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 09:01:51 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4387 on: July 18, 2012, 09:05:48 am »

Level up:

Stats: Charisma: +2
Intelligence: +1
Willpower: +2

Skills:Exotic weapons: +2
Intuition: +1

((How many tokens does Renen have?))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4388 on: July 18, 2012, 09:27:06 am »

Examine robot body, see if the level of pain will permit me to get up.

((Also, can I see Mesk and that poor girl from here?))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4389 on: July 18, 2012, 09:49:23 am »

>Be sure to use simple words they'll understand.
((I said Milno isn't the smartest person on board, but it didn't mean I'm using the stereotype of dumb farm boy. He is a fast learner or he wouldn't have adapted to a new environment such as he did.
((Heh, no, that's not just Milno. It's just Charro being rather stuck-up.  ;) He's rather more... high class than the average convict, you understand?))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4390 on: July 18, 2012, 09:55:50 am »

((@GM: After the briefing, will you give us some time to sort our things out? I need to remember checking the MkIII suit in the VR.))

Milno scratches the back of his head after failing in finding a proper wish (refer to last post). Maybe finding that killer and finally capturing him.
"Oh yeah, one of the murderers of my team violently killed a small girl's parents in front of her and then brought the kid here. Can't any of the ship's staff take care of the girl? She'll need a lot of therapy."

Do and ask the above, move to the briefing room if the briefing starts or just watch it through the wristpad.

He completely ignores Charro's monologue and stares at the message from Travis, smirking before sending a message back.
"Sure I'll return your weapon, just remember that the next time you decide to stay away from the team and leave specific instructions about killing you if you approach, I'll gladly follow them."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4391 on: July 18, 2012, 10:58:05 am »

((5 stat points and 3 skill points, right?))
STR +2
DEX +3

Conventional weapons: +3'

Visit the doctor.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4392 on: July 18, 2012, 11:01:39 am »

((Wait, what monologue? ??? ))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4393 on: July 18, 2012, 11:05:08 am »

((I counted it up, and by my count we killed eight civilians, not counting the group that Jim blew up.  Mesk killed two, Ivan killed three (I think- going off the post where he punched everyone), Jim killed two besides (one in self defense), and Kyle killed the one I slammed the behind the door by setting his house on fire with him still in it.

Overall, a disappointing performance- we could have killed a lot more.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4394 on: July 18, 2012, 11:07:19 am »

((I counted it up, and by my count we killed eight civilians, not counting the group that Jim blew up.  Mesk killed two, Ivan killed three (I think- going off the post where he punched everyone), Jim killed two besides (one in self defense), and Kyle killed the one I slammed the behind the door by setting his house on fire with him still in it.

Overall, a disappointing performance- we could have killed a lot more.))
((Damn, the Dam (hurhur) crew managed to kill thousands. The Bastards are lagging behind, people!))
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!
Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 2101