_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927628 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Hightech death machines before hos
« Reply #3915 on: July 08, 2012, 07:13:53 pm »

((@Prosperus: You will have to harvest future test subjects for the Doc. That'd be kinda awesome.

Also, @Caellath: 'Mundane'?! Pssh. Not with May at the helm. :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3916 on: July 08, 2012, 07:26:58 pm »

((I'm guessing the "price" is just that you become a permanent test subject- he doesn't just leave you be, he constantly modifies and "improves" you further.

Something more sinister wouldn't surprise me, though.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3917 on: July 08, 2012, 07:44:28 pm »

((Maybe he just wants Lukas to read him bedtime stories every night.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #3918 on: July 08, 2012, 08:22:26 pm »

To VR Milno:

As may be, but we are here because this guy spawned us in in order to help him, not for you to make ad hominem attacks on me and generally disrupt my attempts to assist. Besides, you're a semi-sentient simulation from a living man, and that's so much different.

To Thomas:
Battlesuit plates have minor resistance to lasers by breaking up the beam using those reinforcement fibers. It does not, however, have any way to deal with the heat generated from the entire beam, while my solution, though it too does have downsides, does have a way to help the armor cope with the heat generated from the beam, which is significantly reduced by the reflective surface, another advantage over battlesuit plates.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 08:28:24 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3919 on: July 08, 2012, 08:40:50 pm »

(("And then Mr. Ducky and allll his friends received total full-body conversions to perfect undying machines, The End."))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3920 on: July 08, 2012, 08:47:47 pm »

(("And then Mr. Ducky and allll his friends received total full-body conversions to perfect undying machines, The End."))

((And of course there will be a story about  the HMRC-crew: and they lived happily ever after... And they all lived short, miserable lives and died horrible deaths.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3921 on: July 08, 2012, 08:50:49 pm »

VR Milno 3: "Me? I am not offending you in any way. I am just remarking on the presumptuousness of a man who is already dead. You are not him as far as I know." he says while smiling mischievously.

To Thomas: "I want to remember that you are not swimming in tokens, so pick practical over fancy. The dead arrogant man spent almost all of his time tinkering and creating god-knows-what. I, or more accurately real Milno, got extra plates for his armor and got shot during the fourth mission. This was the result." he says while pointing at the small scratch on the extra chestplate. "Try and guess who retrieved the artifact instead of killing thousands of people. Needless to say, I couldn't care less if you tried to design a flashy, impractical and heavy set of custom armor in the VR, but if you want to survive at least until you have enough tokens to buy the materials for your creation..." after that remark, VR Milno disappears only to appear by VR Milno 1's side.

VR Milno 3: "I was talking to that guy some moments ago."

VR Milno 1: "Yeah, I also had seen him with the albino mutant and talked to him, but this is new to me. VR Jim is going to try and nag the real Jim for some upgrades, so I'm going to wait for the results of that."

@Spinal_Taper: From this moment on, the projects Milno has been tinkering with are available, including the extra battlesuit armor plating.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3922 on: July 08, 2012, 09:49:03 pm »

((Too many VR simulations of everyone. Too many!  :-\))

Discard x-ray laser idea.

Issue new idea on laser modification.

"Well, I was thinking about how laser amplification would work, and how it's power degrades over time. Is it possible to rig up a series of amplifiers along the laser's path that would increase it's power, instead of using a large power source? Or...a prismatic beam, perhaps. Meaning that the power would remain the same, but increases over time as it's set on a stationary target?"

Feyri wondered if all her ideas were just looked over as trash from everyone else.

Ask...once more.

"Computer, what is up with all the VR simulations that I haven't spawned?"

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3923 on: July 08, 2012, 09:57:20 pm »

((Shall we cull the unnecessary ones? :P))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3924 on: July 08, 2012, 09:58:30 pm »

((Shall we cull the unnecessary ones? :P))
((I'm fine with Jim. Take care of the rest.  :P))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3925 on: July 08, 2012, 10:17:33 pm »

((I'm down with culling the VR's. It's time to thin the herd!

And I wouldn't be suprised if there was a lot of crying with May and Thomas, ideally mostly on Thomas' end.))

"An oversized helmet... Right... Well, how much would this one currently cost, and how much for an oversized one? And if I can't get what I want working properly, what would be a better suit, or three, for going on missions with that is the same size as the MK suits?"

Ask the all-knowing Steve!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3926 on: July 08, 2012, 10:24:11 pm »

Thomas opens a communication line over the VRs and computers. Adopting his false bad-ass voice, he calls for his rogue assistant.
"Damn it, get back here, Milno."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3927 on: July 08, 2012, 10:31:49 pm »

Thomas opens a communication line over the VRs and computers. Adopting his false bad-ass voice, he calls for his rogue assistant.
"Damn it, get back here, Milno."
VR Milno 3: "There is a very interesting video here featuring you crying with May. And other stuff, of course".
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3928 on: July 08, 2012, 10:40:00 pm »

"J-J-Just get back here!"
After he yells at Milno, Thomas sends a message to May.
"Did you know there's a video of what we did on the internet?"

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #3929 on: July 08, 2012, 10:43:55 pm »

((At least Nick won't be replicating his virtual image, unlike somebody snarky...))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.
Pages: 1 ... 260 261 [262] 263 264 ... 2101