_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927937 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Hightech death machines before hos
« Reply #3810 on: July 06, 2012, 05:29:18 pm »

((Haebi are the planet-fungus guys, right? I'd like an example I haven't seen yet, yeah.))
The first species you come across that fits your search is called the Tembir, a spacefaring race of quadrupedal herbivores who manipulate their complex tools via 3 prehensile tongues.

Are these cave hunters small? Gorat wonders at the tunnels.

Light up the tunnel. Ready to shoot at anything that moves and is larger than those albino worms
You shine your lamp down the tunnel. It snakes down maybe 10 meters before jerking away and disappearing. The walls are shiny with water and you can see a few tiny streams of liquid running down the walls. No sign of anything else though.

You hear the sound again, louder, or maybe just closer. You still can't tell where it's coming from, but it doesn't seem to be from this tunnel.

Mason wakes up.

You blink the goo from your eyes and cough it from your lungs after being unceremoniously dumped out of your stasis pod and into the barracks.

"Nyea-a-a-agh! Don't you walk away from me!"
>Stun them with my multi-purpose forhead long enough to complete my previous action. THERE SHALL BE NO ESCAPE.
"I HAVE A FORHEAD!" You scream, grabbing the things as they fly away, "IT'S A LOT LIKE A FOREHEAD, BUT IT'S A FORHEAD!"

The things just keep screaming in backwards pig latin like they're possessed by budget level demons.

((What is this))
I don't even.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #3811 on: July 06, 2012, 05:45:28 pm »

"This is the H.M.R.C. huh' alot less erh... evil than i thought it would be"
Mason kervech finds an empty room somewhere.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3812 on: July 06, 2012, 05:50:29 pm »

>Hunt around for a marker pen with which to write 'FOR' on my forhead.
Alternatively snap out of it.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #3813 on: July 06, 2012, 06:08:40 pm »

4 Tokens? A little steep, but, then again, this is a custom job. So, alright.

Hand over the tokens and arm in question.

Also, can I get a Hand Laser... and a pipe wrench?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 06:12:23 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3814 on: July 06, 2012, 06:11:37 pm »

The first species you come across that fits your search is called the Tembir, a spacefaring race of quadrupedal herbivores who manipulate their complex tools via 3 prehensile tongues.

Ooh, try to find details! What do they look like? How big are they? What do they eat? What do they traverse space in? Why? Do they have weapons? Any contact with other space-things?

And so on.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3815 on: July 06, 2012, 06:13:51 pm »

((You forgot 'How do they procreate'?))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3816 on: July 06, 2012, 06:53:16 pm »

"Well...great. Hows about a parallel battery supply? Powered by...those tesla batteries?

"Is it possible to switch from conventional ammunition to tesla strikes of electricity?"

((Thread title reads: Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Hightech death machines before hos))

Feyri glanced over to the Milnos, and wondered how they knew that, when she gave no indication that she did.

Telepathy?! ((Or meta.))

But this instance...was for science.

"Jim! I need you to sing in Allegro, and force-manipulate these sabres back at their holders!"

Ask the above, and about the Railgun, request a list of power sources that is can be carried by a field soldier that could be a potential supply for the Railgun in terms of efficiency and if renewable power sources are available as such.

Then request Jim to manipulate the trajectory angle of the sabres back at the Milno bots.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 06:59:13 pm by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3817 on: July 06, 2012, 06:58:29 pm »

((You forgot 'How do they procreate'?))
((I think we discovered what gets Faith's interest going aside from loot, if you know what I mean.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3818 on: July 06, 2012, 07:09:51 pm »

((Good god Caelleth, is your only social option "Snark"? Like, where a normal person is "Let's see, I could be snarky, kind or even heartfelt here", you go "I could be snarky, snarky, or maybe even snarky))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3819 on: July 06, 2012, 07:19:36 pm »

((Good god Caelleth, is your only social option "Snark"? Like, where a normal person is "Let's see, I could be snarky, kind or even heartfelt here", you go "I could be snarky, snarky, or maybe even snarky))
((Good question! ...But maybe that is also because I like to snark in meta when in-game snarking is not possible. I'm considering making both VR Milnos invade Faith's simulation and start snarking there. There is also the fact I like snarking, and, well.

@Tiruin: What do you mean by the Milnos knowing something? Do you mean they were right about Feyri's fantasies and fetishes with Jim? Oh boy, I'm good.))

VR Milnos: Catch the sabres.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 07:22:58 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3820 on: July 06, 2012, 08:05:28 pm »

VR Jim: Do as Feyri requested.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3821 on: July 06, 2012, 08:18:05 pm »

That's it! Punch the girl in the teeth.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3822 on: July 06, 2012, 08:48:58 pm »

"Thomas, we should probably get our clothes back on." May began putting on her clothing again.

"Hey Steve, did you catch all that? How was it?"

((So...May and Thomas had some 'character development'. I guess it's fine if any convict needs some special happy alone time.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3823 on: July 06, 2012, 08:53:02 pm »

((So...May and Thomas had some 'character development'. I guess it's fine if any convict needs some special happy alone time.))
((So Thomas had his first time with a former delusional omnisexual rapist. The world really changes in very little time.))
>Yes?

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3824 on: July 06, 2012, 09:04:40 pm »

"Hey Steve, did you catch all that? How was it?"
(Uh... I might be totally mistaken about what just happened, but aren't you asking the wrong guy "how was it"?)
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 2101