_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929681 times)

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Hightech death machines before hos
« Reply #3795 on: July 06, 2012, 12:07:30 am »

Load up a random species capable of constructing spacecraft. Examine available data on them.
Define constructing.

And spacecraft.
((Constructing: Utilizing intentional actions to achieve non-innate effects. So for instance, a creature that naturally turned into a buoyant husk on death wouldn't count as constructing said husks, because it's innate and automatic. Birds that then made nests in the husks wouldn't qualify either unless building it in a buoyant husk, as opposed to, say, a hollow in a tree, was intentional. A lizard that consciously realized the husks were buoyant and thus chewed holes in them to be able to see better as it rode them to take advantage of its buoyancy would, however.

Spacecraft: Something artificial (ie made using Construction) that can and is intended to traverse space.

So, in theory nothing completely naturally, accidentally, or stowaway spacefaring.))

((Wow, you really opened my eyes.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3796 on: July 06, 2012, 12:09:03 am »

((That was epic. And fun. Funnily Epic.))

"Thanks Jim."

Feyri noted the seemingly abrupt addition of bots that weren't under her request.

And that Jim had a beautiful voice when singing in alla cappella.

What the hell was wrong with this VR? Those...manlings could've been target practice, but at least she proved her point, to boot.

"Computer, if those who tried to attack me were non-generic people, requesting name and dossier on the person they were copying. If there were simulacra or based on a real person.

Basically, I need to know who they were...based on, at least their name?"

Ask the above, then request Jim to sing a random song that the real one would know.

Summon two Tesla Sabres, and let the Milno bots duel it out with the knobs turned 270 degrees. Summon a digital timer above them that counts down from 5:00 minutes.

Then ask the below.

"Computer, I've been thinking on the results of the first mission. That crystal I...broke? Could a replica of that be used as the power supply?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3797 on: July 06, 2012, 12:24:18 am »

(*thinks about it for a few minutes and debates on what Jim would know or what SC would know since technically Jim knows about a lot of things he shouldn't like zombies*)  VR Jim: Sing, um... God of Wine. (edit) Alternatively, Last Summer, Last Train Home, The Quiet Things No One Ever Knows, The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot, or This Is Who You Are.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 04:30:20 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3798 on: July 06, 2012, 12:32:15 am »

VR Milnos: "Oh, so we should throw those at her, right?"

"And now she got Jim's bot to sing, how candid of her to like his robotic voice."

"I guess it tickles her fancy. Everyone got their fetishes; some people like feet, others like hands..."

"...And others like to hear gorilla-armed cyborgs singing. Yeah, I wonder how many people also need those things to get in the mood."

Accept the tesla sabres and throw both of them at Feyri.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3799 on: July 06, 2012, 12:33:43 am »

>Latch onto the nearest (preferably conscious) person, stare into their eyes and explain my current situation to them in minute detail. Also attempt to read their mind with my newly-developed psychic powers.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3800 on: July 06, 2012, 12:37:05 am »

>Latch onto the nearest (preferably conscious) person, stare into their eyes and explain my current situation to them in minute detail. Also attempt to read their mind with my newly-developed psychic powers.

((I hope that is the Armory Master, for pure entertainment's sake))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3801 on: July 06, 2012, 12:40:56 am »

((Hrm... Well, I am in the Rec Room, so hopefully I'll be safe from that option. :P Can't see Charro living too long otherwise.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3802 on: July 06, 2012, 12:47:08 am »

VR Milnos: "Oh, so we should throw those at her, right?"

"And now she got Jim's bot to sing, how candid of her to like his robotic voice."

"I guess it tickles her fancy. Everyone got their fetishes; some people like feet, others like hands..."

"...And others like to hear gorilla-armed cyborgs singing. Yeah, I wonder how many people also need those things to get in the mood."

Accept the tesla sabres and throw both of them at Feyri.
((You know...you don't know any of that as I've never stated that I acted on my thoughts.

Also, throwing 9 foot blades...oh dear.))
« Last Edit: July 06, 2012, 08:00:03 am by Tiruin »

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #3803 on: July 06, 2012, 07:38:36 am »

Hardly a surprise that a cave hunter would be found in a cave, but I was expecting something smaller. There's many ways the creature could navigate, but sound seems the most likely. Slow and steady then.

Until defeating the cave hunter (or Gorat being proven wrong on his assumption, whichever comes first), move as silently as possible. Check for tunnels exiting the area, and move to the closest.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3804 on: July 06, 2012, 12:53:05 pm »

((OOOOHHHHH SNAP SON! You just got pwned by the GM! Hahahaha, that made my day...))

"Ahhhh... Promising!"

Bring up the specifics on this Industrial helmet. How much force can it take specifically? How many gauss rifle rounds can it take? What's the maximum temperature it can handle, both hot and cold? How much pressure can it take and still hold it's shape? What's it's reinforcing frame like in comparison to the helmet that could take immense pressures? What types of cameras and vison modes does it have? What's its armor plates made out of?
It can take a ton of crushing and impact forces, you could sit there and shrug off gauss rounds like a battlesuit. It takes high temps a lot better then cold ones, but some extra ether-gel stuffed into it would help that. It will survive...oh....16,000 psi of pressure, assuming it's evenly distributed and applied over time, not just slammed in all at once. The helmet itself is actually not spherical, but a complex geometric shape, like a 50 sided die. The structure of the internal supports mirrors the external shape, and the armor  itself is fused very tightly into the frame, as opposed to the more open area in the standard helmet. In fact, all the computer and electronic parts of the helmet are contained in a box that sits inside the head compartment, taking up part of the top of the space with the wires running along the inside.  As per extra vision modes, it has none.

You raise your foot up, place it against the girls face and kind of give her a light shove. She takes a few steps back and gives you a weird look.

Lukas shakes his head in disappointment. "I'm such a loser. I can't even do this right." Lukas stared into nothingness pondering his many failures since waking up from the stasis pod. For a moment he let his eyes wander to where the girl was standing. "Hey girl. What do you think has precedence over the other? Substance or process?"

Do the above. If the girl answers substance or does not answer at all, shout "Wrong!" and punch her in the teeth. If her answer is process, give her an A and skip to the next opponent.
The girl looks at you for a minute before saying "What?"

Load up a random species capable of constructing spacecraft. Examine available data on them.
Define constructing.

And spacecraft.
((Constructing: Utilizing intentional actions to achieve non-innate effects. So for instance, a creature that naturally turned into a buoyant husk on death wouldn't count as constructing said husks, because it's innate and automatic. Birds that then made nests in the husks wouldn't qualify either unless building it in a buoyant husk, as opposed to, say, a hollow in a tree, was intentional. A lizard that consciously realized the husks were buoyant and thus chewed holes in them to be able to see better as it rode them to take advantage of its buoyancy would, however.

Spacecraft: Something artificial (ie made using Construction) that can and is intended to traverse space.

So, in theory nothing completely naturally, accidentally, or stowaway spacefaring.))
The Haebi would be an example of that, I believe. Or would you like one you haven't seen?

((That was epic. And fun. Funnily Epic.))

"Thanks Jim."

Feyri noted the seemingly abrupt addition of bots that weren't under her request.

And that Jim had a beautiful voice when singing in alla cappella.

What the hell was wrong with this VR? Those...manlings could've been target practice, but at least she proved her point, to boot.

"Computer, if those who tried to attack me were non-generic people, requesting name and dossier on the person they were copying. If there were simulacra or based on a real person.

Basically, I need to know who they were...based on, at least their name?"

Ask the above, then request Jim to sing a random song that the real one would know.

Summon two Tesla Sabres, and let the Milno bots duel it out with the knobs turned 270 degrees. Summon a digital timer above them that counts down from 5:00 minutes.

Then ask the below.

"Computer, I've been thinking on the results of the first mission. That crystal I...broke? Could a replica of that be used as the power supply?"
>Renen was his name. Also which crystal? The Alien species you killed? No.

Jim begins singing while Both Milnos huck their swords at you. You get a 5 minute timer too, for the good that does.

You attempt to grab the nearest person but they keep flying away on their eyeball wings! Get your 3 asses back here, you purple iguanas!

Hardly a surprise that a cave hunter would be found in a cave, but I was expecting something smaller. There's many ways the creature could navigate, but sound seems the most likely. Slow and steady then.

Until defeating the cave hunter (or Gorat being proven wrong on his assumption, whichever comes first), move as silently as possible. Check for tunnels exiting the area, and move to the closest.
You move as silently as you can, tracing the edges of the cavern till you return to your starting place. There are a few small tunnels, though most of them are nothing but crawl holes, running away from the main cavern, the closest of which is a small, dark, very cramped hole going down just to the right.

As you move toward the tunnel, you hear something. Like a low, deep,warbling noise. You can't tell where it's coming from because of the echoing, but it's somewhere close by.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3805 on: July 06, 2012, 01:08:55 pm »

((Haebi are the planet-fungus guys, right? I'd like an example I haven't seen yet, yeah.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #3806 on: July 06, 2012, 02:27:29 pm »

Are these cave hunters small? Gorat wonders at the tunnels.

Light up the tunnel. Ready to shoot at anything that moves and is larger than those albino worms
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #3807 on: July 06, 2012, 02:30:00 pm »

Mason wakes up.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3808 on: July 06, 2012, 04:23:34 pm »

"Nyea-a-a-agh! Don't you walk away from me!"
>Stun them with my multi-purpose forhead long enough to complete my previous action. THERE SHALL BE NO ESCAPE.
Booze is Life for Yoink

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3809 on: July 06, 2012, 04:28:15 pm »

((What is this))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 252 253 [254] 255 256 ... 2101