_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929944 times)

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Hightech death machines before hos
« Reply #3780 on: July 05, 2012, 07:11:53 pm »

After sobering up for a bit Lukas realized he had acted as a complete idiot. He shaked his head, saying "I'm such a loser."
He walked to the Rec Room to do a simulation that would potentially make him feel good about himself.

Go to Rec room. Start punch many things.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3781 on: July 05, 2012, 09:47:35 pm »

Figure out whether the suit has a lamp. Turn it on if so.
The suit does indeed have a lamp, which you turn on.  You are apparently in a cave, judging from all the stalagmites and weird moss and albino worm things crawling around. The roof of the cavern is quite high, you have to sweep your lamp up to even see the chandelier like massive of stalactites hanging above. You don't see anything that looks particularly large or  dangerous around here, just lots of weird plant things and small skittering stuff.

"Well, thanks for the information," Faith said to AM.

Then it was back to the VR machines.

Search for vaguely intelligent, vaguely humanlike aliens using VR.
Your search for intelligent and human like aliens nets you jack squat.
[int:5] Now that you think of it, the UWM have always categorized aliens as non-intelligent and inhuman, mostly for propaganda reasons. Easier to hate and eradicate a race of stupid animals then an intelligent race. You can, in fact, remember races that you know are intelligent. Though, human-like...that kind of depends on what you would call human like. Bipedal sure, vaguely the right shape, sure, but beyond that? Nothing really springs to mind.

"...Madam, you are too kind." Charro was feeling a little choked-up. Now that was what he called a hat!
He had had a hat much like it back before all his troubles began, and to receive such a thing now was rather touching.
Having completely forgotten what he'd actually come here for in the first place, Charro bowed low towards the Armory Master, placed the top hat delicately atop his head with all the grace of a posh bastard and then strode off, back towards the rec room and the VR machines. He couldn't keep a small, dignified smile from his face.

He settled uncertainly into the seat of one of the machine, and then glanced down at the forgotten cigarette in his hand, burnt down almost to the fingers. He took one last drag on it before casting it away and plugging into the machine.
>Gratefully thank the AM for her touching gift and equip tophat before strolling off to VR machine
then
Take one more drag on cigarette, and then channel all the drug-induced mindfuck into a VR scenario. This should be... Fun.
You put on your top hat and head to the VR machine before taking a final long drag on your cigarette. You go to hit the on button on the VR machine and your hand passes right through it. Oh, thats odd.

"Hey Steve? What are the people on the mission up against?"

Pull up my previous VR session.
>A war crimes tribunal at this point.

You load up your previous vr session...which the computer may or may not remember.

After sobering up for a bit Lukas realized he had acted as a complete idiot. He shaked his head, saying "I'm such a loser."
He walked to the Rec Room to do a simulation that would potentially make him feel good about himself.

Go to Rec room. Start punch many things.
You start the program up and it pits you against a little girl.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3782 on: July 05, 2012, 09:50:53 pm »

'Oh come on. This isn't fair!'

>Press the button with forhead! The hand CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

((Also, damn I laughed at this. :D))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3783 on: July 05, 2012, 10:03:36 pm »

Lukas sighed. "A girl? Are you serious? I was doing this to feel better about myself and now I should kick the shit out of some girl? Well, I guess I don't really have a choice."

Kick the girl in the face, reluctantly.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3784 on: July 05, 2012, 10:10:58 pm »

(You could do what I did, which write a long post in which you tried to justify your character hitting a child and then just delete the whole thing in favor of asking Steve if you can skip straight to opponent 2. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3785 on: July 05, 2012, 10:12:20 pm »

((You misspelled "repeatedly."))

Load up a random species capable of constructing spacecraft. Examine available data on them.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3786 on: July 05, 2012, 10:18:04 pm »

((Both are very good suggestions, but I'll stick to my original post :P))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3787 on: July 05, 2012, 10:20:02 pm »

"Nothing new about that. It is a side effect of sending some well armed convicts to go get something. What are they looking for now?"

Pull up a plasma projector.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3788 on: July 05, 2012, 10:28:02 pm »

((Just take a tip from Thomas.NO MERCY.))

Asilidae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3789 on: July 05, 2012, 10:50:35 pm »

Wander around the ship a little to get the layout.

"Computer. This is Morganon Krais. I was scheduled to be turned over to the HMRC for useful termination. Where am I? Some kinda halfway house with an arcade?

>No more giant penises. We had a sort of Arms Race once when one guy ordered himself a 14inch synth-flesh abomination and the guy after him had to order one that was 15 inches. It kept escalating till someone got their entire lower body replaced with a slithering, naga tail package that they actually got around on.

I had to vent the entire living quarters.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3790 on: July 05, 2012, 11:14:07 pm »

'Oh come on. This isn't fair!'

>Press the button with forhead! The hand CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

((Also, damn I laughed at this. :D))
"This button...it's for my head! FORHEAD!" you scream before smashing your skull directly into the vr machine's control panel. You stumble out of the machine, blood running down your face, and mutter "I am become a transparent eye-ball; I am nothing; I see all; the currents of the Universal Being circulate through me; I am part or particle of God."

Lukas sighed. "A girl? Are you serious? I was doing this to feel better about myself and now I should kick the shit out of some girl? Well, I guess I don't really have a choice."

[Dex:3]
[girl Dex:2]
[str:2]
You raise your foot up, place it against the girls face and kind of give her a light shove. She takes a few steps back and gives you a weird look.

((You misspelled "repeatedly."))

Load up a random species capable of constructing spacecraft. Examine available data on them.
Define constructing.

And spacecraft.

"Nothing new about that. It is a side effect of sending some well armed convicts to go get something. What are they looking for now?"

Pull up a plasma projector.
You pull up a plasma projector and promptly drop it before turning it's weight off and picking it up again. Shit's heavy, bro.

((Just take a tip from Thomas.NO MERCY.))
Alternately, be May and take a whole lot more then just the tip from Thomas.

Ha.

Wander around the ship a little to get the layout.

"Computer. This is Morganon Krais. I was scheduled to be turned over to the HMRC for useful termination. Where am I? Some kinda halfway house with an arcade?
>You could say that. More like a waiting room with an arcade. This is the ship from which all your missions shall launch.

You find the barracks, armory, rec room and mess hall, lab and infirmary, as well as hanger.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3791 on: July 05, 2012, 11:21:41 pm »

"This button...it's for my head! FORHEAD!" you scream before smashing your skull directly into the vr machine's control panel. You stumble out of the machine, blood running down your face, and mutter "I am become a transparent eye-ball; I am nothing; I see all; the currents of the Universal Being circulate through me; I am part or particle of God."

((He is a Higgs Boson? Cool!))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3792 on: July 05, 2012, 11:37:03 pm »

((OOOOHHHHH SNAP SON! You just got pwned by the GM! Hahahaha, that made my day...))

"Ahhhh... Promising!"

Bring up the specifics on this Industrial helmet. How much force can it take specifically? How many gauss rifle rounds can it take? What's the maximum temperature it can handle, both hot and cold? How much pressure can it take and still hold it's shape? What's it's reinforcing frame like in comparison to the helmet that could take immense pressures? What types of cameras and vison modes does it have? What's its armor plates made out of?

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3793 on: July 05, 2012, 11:39:29 pm »

You raise your foot up, place it against the girls face and kind of give her a light shove. She takes a few steps back and gives you a weird look.

Lukas shakes his head in disappointment. "I'm such a loser. I can't even do this right." Lukas stared into nothingness pondering his many failures since waking up from the stasis pod. For a moment he let his eyes wander to where the girl was standing. "Hey girl. What do you think has precedence over the other? Substance or process?"

Do the above. If the girl answers substance or does not answer at all, shout "Wrong!" and punch her in the teeth. If her answer is process, give her an A and skip to the next opponent.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3794 on: July 05, 2012, 11:49:48 pm »

Define constructing.

And spacecraft.
((Constructing: Utilizing intentional actions to achieve non-innate effects. So for instance, a creature that naturally turned into a buoyant husk on death wouldn't count as constructing said husks, because it's innate and automatic. Birds that then made nests in the husks wouldn't qualify either unless building it in a buoyant husk, as opposed to, say, a hollow in a tree, was intentional. A lizard that consciously realized the husks were buoyant and thus chewed holes in them to be able to see better as it rode them to take advantage of its buoyancy would, however.

Spacecraft: Something artificial (ie made using Construction) that can and is intended to traverse space.

So, in theory nothing completely naturally, accidentally, or stowaway spacefaring.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 2101