_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932166 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Hightech death machines before hos
« Reply #3720 on: July 03, 2012, 06:28:05 pm »

"Our stuff can't do it as fast as the Altered can. Thats why it was so widely used before everyone they used it on went feral. It rewrites the genes faster then we can change them back. And whats worse is that it has this terrible habit of rewriting itself back to normal if we try and use it as a base."
"Huh, wow, that's... Why did it change itself in the first place, then? I mean, if it rewrites itself back to normal, how'd it freak out to begin with? And why did everyone freak out in the same way? In general, I mean; I know they're all different, but they worked together and displayed the same basic symptoms, right?"
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3721 on: July 03, 2012, 06:41:47 pm »

"Uhmmm..." Charro stands there, examining the helmet with a slight frown, with the conversation between Faith and the AM as pleasant background noise.
Eventually he looks up and nods a greeting to Faith, waiting for a break in conversation before asking the AM,
"So, how much? And you don't happen to have anything with a bit more... 'Flair'? Your 'metal bucket' description was kinda accurate."
>Charro says this as harmlessly as possible, whilst wishing for a totally awesome super-helmet with bright colours and spikes. ...And possibly something a bit less heavy, too. He will also make an insightful comment or two on whatever they were blabbing on about.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3722 on: July 03, 2012, 07:02:30 pm »

((I'm hoping the 'used to' part means he quit... ???))
((Hopefully. Alternatively, that they parted ways.))

((After we graduated, he became extremely hard to reach. He doesn't answer phone calls or reply to e-mails. Some other friends and I ran into him a couple of times and there were no hard feelings, but it's hard to really keep in touch that way. It's a shame. I really liked the guy. I don't know how his smoking is going. :D))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3723 on: July 03, 2012, 07:07:40 pm »

Lukas drops the bottle Xenospit on the floor and starts running in place. "Fuck, I'm so pumped up right now. I need to work out!" Then he starts running around the ship, making a few rounds down the hallway.

Start running rounds down the hallway of the ship.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3724 on: July 03, 2012, 09:13:45 pm »

"Alright, could you simulate my modified design (faster fire rate with accuracy) along with the same rails in the LESHO rifle? On that note, is it able to fire different types of projectiles?

"And, I worded it wrong. Is it possible to sew in metallic plating in our MKs for added survivability? Well, against the most mundane of weapons and from impact forces at least."

Feyri ignored the strange bottle Bot Milno was shoving into her face.

"Milno, what did you do with your VR bot?!"

Simulater another Milno bot! Explode it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3725 on: July 03, 2012, 09:16:42 pm »

((He isn't shoving anything into her face, he isn't Jim.

You Fail Interpretation Forever.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3726 on: July 03, 2012, 09:19:28 pm »

((He isn't shoving anything into her face, he isn't Jim.

You Fail Interpretation Forever.))
VR Milno: Create Solid Snark Bomb, drop it on the ground.
You create a something akin to a Molotov cocktail, but filled with lemon juice, thumb tacks and sarcastic fortune cookie papers. You huck it into feyri's face.

???

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3727 on: July 03, 2012, 09:20:58 pm »

VR Jim: Pound chest and make gorilla noises. Claim this is what blows up the second Milno bot.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3728 on: July 03, 2012, 09:23:37 pm »

((@Tiruin: He was flying and threw it onto Feyri's face. It theoretically broke upon impact. :P))

VR Milno:
"You should get that anger controlled. Maybe you could let off some steam with real world Jim...Or if you are too shy to ask him, there is always the VR one." he says while grinning.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3729 on: July 03, 2012, 10:21:34 pm »

((Oh VR Milno... You slay me... :P))

Infact, bring up ALL the helmets available in a list, with the most durable ones up top.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3730 on: July 03, 2012, 10:30:11 pm »

((VR Milno acts like RL Milno in the snark department.))
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 10:39:12 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #3731 on: July 04, 2012, 08:37:35 am »

"Laser training can wait. Now to learn not creating suns."

Make sure that the VR-me has the assigned equipment.

Virtually heat up a small circle, 1 cm, of soil in about 100 feet distance. Create progressively larger circles if the previous worked out, stop if there's even one irregularity.

Would you like to reset your "Will points" between each use? Because otherwise you'll wear yourself quite quickly.

Sure. Gorat would probably realize that quickly enough.
Alright lets see...Heating dirt you could probably do a sphere about 5 feet in diameter safely, without burning your mind out.
"Good enough, I guess. Perhaps some other tests."

Repeat the test with air.

If the test results are different, create a block of metal, and use it for a third test.

Create a copy of myself (same equipment and all) in 100 feet distance. The only actions it is to use are to heat the air around itself, without damaging itself,in order to create heat haze, and keep it up as long as it can without exhausting itself. Observe the duration and magnitude. If possible, get information about the settings the copy used.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #3732 on: July 04, 2012, 11:59:38 am »

Just a slight modification to the right forearm prosthetic. I've got the details on my wrist computer. Unless you people have come up with better stuff than what I've made, then you can use what you have.

Simus glances at the three-legged guy, but it's not visible that she does so from behind her mirrored lenses, and she returns her gaze to the doctor after a scant moment's contemplation.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 12:03:51 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3733 on: July 04, 2012, 01:15:37 pm »

((So Piecewise, I assume you're getting the full details of Thomas's and May's "character development"?))
Yeeeep.

"Our stuff can't do it as fast as the Altered can. Thats why it was so widely used before everyone they used it on went feral. It rewrites the genes faster then we can change them back. And whats worse is that it has this terrible habit of rewriting itself back to normal if we try and use it as a base."
"Huh, wow, that's... Why did it change itself in the first place, then? I mean, if it rewrites itself back to normal, how'd it freak out to begin with? And why did everyone freak out in the same way? In general, I mean; I know they're all different, but they worked together and displayed the same basic symptoms, right?"
"It happened maybe 10 years after the methods were introduced. As per why...I couldn't tell you. But it happened all at once, regardless of location or age of modification."
"Uhmmm..." Charro stands there, examining the helmet with a slight frown, with the conversation between Faith and the AM as pleasant background noise.
Eventually he looks up and nods a greeting to Faith, waiting for a break in conversation before asking the AM,
"So, how much? And you don't happen to have anything with a bit more... 'Flair'? Your 'metal bucket' description was kinda accurate."
>Charro says this as harmlessly as possible, whilst wishing for a totally awesome super-helmet with bright colours and spikes. ...And possibly something a bit less heavy, too. He will also make an insightful comment or two on whatever they were blabbing on about.
"Do you want protection, lightness or good looks?  Because those things rarely coincide, at least cheaply."  The armory master replies, tapping her finger against the counter but not looking at you.

Lukas drops the bottle Xenospit on the floor and starts running in place. "Fuck, I'm so pumped up right now. I need to work out!" Then he starts running around the ship, making a few rounds down the hallway.

Start running rounds down the hallway of the ship.
You leap up off the couch and run, screaming for some reason, down the hall past the armory.

>Faith and Charro.
Someone, someone who is bleeding from a big bite wound in their hand, runs screaming past the door to the armory. Yeah...thats fairly normal.

"Alright, could you simulate my modified design (faster fire rate with accuracy) along with the same rails in the LESHO rifle? On that note, is it able to fire different types of projectiles?

"And, I worded it wrong. Is it possible to sew in metallic plating in our MKs for added survivability? Well, against the most mundane of weapons and from impact forces at least."

"Milno, what did you do with your VR bot?!"

Simulater another Milno bot! Explode it.

>The design with the rails and the coils? Also yeah, you can attach armor plates to a MK suit.

You call up another milno bot and explode him. He proceeds to put himself back together and join the other milno bot in verbally abusing you.

VR Jim: Pound chest and make gorilla noises. Claim this is what blows up the second Milno bot.
OOOGA OOOGA THUMP THUMP

Infact, bring up ALL the helmets available in a list, with the most durable ones up top.

The top three helmets coming from part of a complete suit are: Anomaly helmet, EHP helmet, and Reactor Tech Helmet.

"Laser training can wait. Now to learn not creating suns."

Make sure that the VR-me has the assigned equipment.

Virtually heat up a small circle, 1 cm, of soil in about 100 feet distance. Create progressively larger circles if the previous worked out, stop if there's even one irregularity.

Would you like to reset your "Will points" between each use? Because otherwise you'll wear yourself quite quickly.

Sure. Gorat would probably realize that quickly enough.
Alright lets see...Heating dirt you could probably do a sphere about 5 feet in diameter safely, without burning your mind out.
"Good enough, I guess. Perhaps some other tests."

Repeat the test with air.

If the test results are different, create a block of metal, and use it for a third test.

Create a copy of myself (same equipment and all) in 100 feet distance. The only actions it is to use are to heat the air around itself, without damaging itself,in order to create heat haze, and keep it up as long as it can without exhausting itself. Observe the duration and magnitude. If possible, get information about the settings the copy used.

Most materials, except those specially designed to resist temperature change, will all be equally hard or easy to heat, more or less. As per that heat haze around the clone, the magnitude of the heat directly effects the duration. Basically, amps have a "start up" and a "Continuation" cost, with the start up being much higher then continuation. For instance, if it takes 5 points to start an effect, it will take 1 point to keep it going. But if it costs like 50 points to start it, it will cost more like 5 to keep it going. So how hot the haze is effects how long it can continue.

Just a slight modification to the right forearm prosthetic. I've got the details on my wrist computer. Unless you people have come up with better stuff than what I've made, then you can use what you have.

Simus glances at the three-legged guy, but it's not visible that she does so from behind her mirrored lenses, and she returns her gaze to the doctor after a scant moment's contemplation.
The doctor types something on his datapad and stares at it for a few seconds.

"This sort of thing is bettered handled by the armory master. Though we could always attach it for you once you have it made. "

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3734 on: July 04, 2012, 01:53:52 pm »

Bring up the specs for all three. How much does each one weigh? What are the armor plates on each one made of? What's the maximum heat and force they can each take? What reinforcing frames do they have? What gadgets have they got? How big are they in headroom? Can I fit more stuff in them? How much do they cost right now?
Pages: 1 ... 247 248 [249] 250 251 ... 2101