_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926796 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Everyone is a Omnicidal idiot.
« Reply #3600 on: July 02, 2012, 01:21:02 pm »

VR Milno: Keep snarking at Feyri's incompentence.

Milno smiles warmly at Travis.
"Hey, new guy. Has Jim already told you how he can tear people who try to shut him down limb from limb with his Amplifier before the person has the chance to say their last prayers? Oh, I guess not."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3601 on: July 02, 2012, 01:22:06 pm »

Thrak eyeballs Travis.  Boy, was he uptight.  Good thing the solution to that was right in from of them...

He thumps the barrel.

"Bro, you need a drink before we go?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3602 on: July 02, 2012, 01:22:57 pm »

((Maybe I didn't finalize it. Oh well. Also, I should have no tokens, because last time I spent five on the pack and one on the scope. If you just want me to have it, that's fine.))
Thomas heads to the VR room to tinker some more. As he walks, he asks Steve a question.
"Steve, how are May and Nick doing? I'd hate to become a robot only to find out they both died."

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3603 on: July 02, 2012, 01:25:54 pm »

"Hrm. Treads would be nice, but they might not be best for some terrain. Unless you can figure out a way to jump with treads, I'll take legs."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #3604 on: July 02, 2012, 01:39:55 pm »

"Hello! I just, uh, wanted to, uh, figured I should say hello to someone who wasn't one of my teammates. Yet. Someone I've already worked with, you know?

So... I'm Faith. I'm a medic. Pleased to meet you?"

"Gorat. Gorat Ivanos." Gorat extends his hand for Faith to shake. Can't hurt to get on the good sides of a medic.
"You've been on many missions yet? I'm pretty fresh from my coffin."
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3605 on: July 02, 2012, 01:50:39 pm »

VR Jim: Change emoticon to :V and continue flying about. Also circle VR Milno around Feyri's head using the amp.

Real Jim merely sits and waits for the mission to begin.
Your VR simulacra buzzes around in circles while making whooping noises.

((@GM: I want that only to activate when I'm dodging, as in when I have activated the pods to dodge.))
Alright, how would you like the thing to know when you're dodging? Some sort of accelerometer? It's a little hard for the computer in your suit to guess what movements are dodging and what aren't.

Jim thought. "I don't know. The situation's never come up."

Jim checks to see if he has speakers and strobe lights; if so, he heads back to the AM to see if he can get a bunch of random songs downloaded to his hard drive. Then he returns to the shuttle.
You have speakers, but no strobe lights....though you could always just flash your lamps really fast. Huh. You open the internet on your wristpad and download something called "Classic collections #126: The Best of Dubstep"

VR Milno: Keep snarking at Feyri's incompentence.

Milno smiles warmly at Travis.
"Hey, new guy. Has Jim already told you how he can tear people who try to shut him down limb from limb with his Amplifier before the person has the chance to say their last prayers? Oh, I guess not."
"I'm sure that this new weapon will let you not be so useless all the time."

((Maybe I didn't finalize it. Oh well. Also, I should have no tokens, because last time I spent five on the pack and one on the scope. If you just want me to have it, that's fine.))
Thomas heads to the VR room to tinker some more. As he walks, he asks Steve a question.
"Steve, how are May and Nick doing? I'd hate to become a robot only to find out they both died."

>May is fine, lacking limbs but fine. Nick is dead.

"Hrm. Treads would be nice, but they might not be best for some terrain. Unless you can figure out a way to jump with treads, I'll take legs."

"Alright." the doctor says, already jamming a syringe in your neck.

[Doctor not fucking around roll:4]

You wake up and immediately count your legs. One, two, three.....three..God damn it.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3606 on: July 02, 2012, 01:52:42 pm »

Friends, there is no need to argue. Surely, if Travis is really that vastly more competent than we are, then that's a fair deal. And if not - well, we wouldn't need to stretch the scarce medical supplies, and we'll know for sure when he is down and someone else is simulating him or something is dominating him - he'll approach us or talk to us, and it's fair game to put him out of action. ... Just kidding. Let us all be nice to each other and not do harm (which includes 'shutting down' our robotic firends - actually, I'm not sure that could be described as 'shutting down', probably more like 'incarcerating into one's own mind') onto anyone if we can help it (that is, if it is not absolutely necessary), okay?

Actually, what is the chance that our guy - by the way, Steve, what gender was the agent (I mean, when the baby was born, long before any profession-related medical tampering)? - is hiding outside the village, somewhere in a cleverly hidden pit or cave?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3607 on: July 02, 2012, 01:53:05 pm »

Duck tape. Maybe Steve wasn't the most knowledgable on this subject. May walks to the armory, on the way asking Steve, "Hey Steve, how do they decide which dead people make up your Wetware? And how often do they add new ones?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3608 on: July 02, 2012, 01:56:22 pm »

"Huh. That's a shame. Good thing May's safe. I don't how I'd react if she died..."
Thomas enters the VR and loads up the crossbow, longbow and arrows/bolts he was working on. 
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 02:01:33 pm by Spinal_Taper »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3609 on: July 02, 2012, 01:57:48 pm »

"Gorat. Gorat Ivanos." Gorat extends his hand for Faith to shake. Can't hurt to get on the good sides of a medic.
"You've been on many missions yet? I'm pretty fresh from my coffin."
"Ahh," Faith said in realization, shaking Gorat's hand. "That'd be why I haven't seen you before.

As for me... three missions so far. Still recovering from the last one," she said, motioning to the casts around her leg and midriff. "So, if you have any questions..."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3610 on: July 02, 2012, 02:00:29 pm »

VR Jim: Blare dubsteb while making honking sounds.

(Are we waiting on anything/anyone to start the mission?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3611 on: July 02, 2012, 02:05:09 pm »

((@GM: I want that only to activate when I'm dodging, as in when I have activated the pods to dodge.))
Alright, how would you like the thing to know when you're dodging? Some sort of accelerometer? It's a little hard for the computer in your suit to guess what movements are dodging and what aren't
((@GM: Yeah, an accelerometer could work, or just make it work whenever the rocket pods are on and something at high speeds approaches the suit. Also, the intention is dampening the impact, but not making the suit suddenly jerk to avoid a wall, or it would create the same problem over and over, like a pinball machine. I want it to work like the propulsion system of a landing craft, using the rocket pods to lessen the impact against the surface and allowing for the suit to softly bump against a wall instead of crashing against it, for example.  - wait, could I actually create a melee auto-dodge based on that system?))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #3612 on: July 02, 2012, 02:06:40 pm »

"Ahh," Faith said in realization, shaking Gorat's hand. "That'd be why I haven't seen you before.

As for me... three missions so far. Still recovering from the last one," she said, motioning to the casts around her leg and midriff. "So, if you have any questions..."
"Perhaps I could hear some short summaries on those missions, if you like? Probably won't help much to see what to expect, but maybe a little bit."
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3613 on: July 02, 2012, 02:10:14 pm »

Thrak jumps up.

"Hell yeah, broseph!"

Thrak breakdances.

Thrak nudges Jim.

"Find any tunes, brah?"
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 02:18:21 pm by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3614 on: July 02, 2012, 02:14:30 pm »

Thrak jumps up.

"Hell yeah, broseph!"

Thrak breakdances.
((It is VR Jim that is playing music, not the RL one.))

VR Milno checks if he can also modify the VR by trying to summon an horde of angry robotic honey badgers to attack Feyri.
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 239 240 [241] 242 243 ... 2101