_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931368 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Everyone is a Omnicidal idiot.
« Reply #3525 on: July 01, 2012, 11:06:37 pm »

"Grumble. Stupid diaper thing. Doc! I want new legs! These ones are sub-optimal."
The Doctor looks at you for a moment and then keeps walking. "Have test subject already."

((Sorry, I'm his new toy, and I'm sure he's watching on the cam he has hidden on me to see what I can do.  God only knows what else he's watching or can do to me.))

Thrak nods at the assembling group.

"W'sup?  You boys ready to kick some assassin ass, ha ha?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: July 01, 2012, 11:08:54 pm »

((Are these for direct hits, as in the plate is completely facing the blast?))

Increase the plate thickness for the impact resistant layer and the heat resistant layer to an inch thick each, and then spawn a test dummy head and wrap the plates and gels around it and begin testing how much damage that can be taken without harm to the dummy.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3527 on: July 01, 2012, 11:14:24 pm »

"What do you mean test subject? I have tokens. What kind of legs could I get?"
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: July 01, 2012, 11:15:39 pm »

If I stay to the shadows...he can't see me, without cam eyes or light amplification. Civilian weapons are going to be a problem.

"Uh Steve. How does Organochemistry Overrider work for the user? I mean...if he doesn't have to see us...how does it work? Can he just telepathically detect us?"
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: July 01, 2012, 11:20:03 pm »

((+3 willpower
+2 endurance
+2 con weapons
+1 aux))

Thomas awoke in a haze, trying to shake his head clear before looking at his body.
"Oh... I guess the whole rescue Nick part didn't work. So, Doc, do I have all the tiddly-bits and pieces of a normal person? Or the equivalent of?"
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 11:27:02 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: July 01, 2012, 11:24:39 pm »

To the shuttle!
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: July 01, 2012, 11:28:54 pm »

"Both really." The armory master says as she slides a bottle to you.

Lukas takes the bottle of Xeno Spit. "Well, do you have any cigarettes that will make me forget about the last mission for a few minutes without frying my brain?"
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: July 01, 2012, 11:38:41 pm »

1- Go to the VR Machines and create an option for the MkIII that may be easily activated by Milno if his brain starts to be hijacked and he resists even if for one second: It should let loose enough drugs to knock him out cold for a couple of minutes.
5- Check the prices to get simple but specific trasmitters for everyone. Specific as in "emitting different sounds and/or waves only recognized by the remaining trasmitters". They should go inside the suit and be able to transmit from there.
7- Try to adapt the Cameyes into the MkIII's helmet, so Milno may have its benefits without having to replace his original eyes.

((1- Can he ask for the research personnel to do it? If not, can he try it at the VR and then upload it onto his physical suit?))
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 11:42:45 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3533 on: July 01, 2012, 11:47:30 pm »

"Okay! Whenever your ready doc!" May layed back down.
Go through feminization.
"Alright." the doctor says, administering an anesthetic. "I'll just go get the head doctor..."

[Doctor roll: 6]

You wake up a bit later and immediately look down. Oh dear, those are gonna cause some lower back pain. You certainly got feminine characteristics now, you've got feminine characteristics like a dang fertility goddess.

((Are these for direct hits, as in the plate is completely facing the blast?))

Increase the plate thickness for the impact resistant layer and the heat resistant layer to an inch thick each, and then spawn a test dummy head and wrap the plates and gels around it and begin testing how much damage that can be taken without harm to the dummy.
(yep)
As per that test, what kind of harm you want to do? You've already got something that can survive basically any thing short of a gauss cannon, and a gauss cannon is probably just gonna break your neck.

"What do you mean test subject? I have tokens. What kind of legs could I get?"
Another doctor, a rather tired looking older fella comes over in response to your screaming.

"What do you want?"

If I stay to the shadows...he can't see me, without cam eyes or light amplification. Civilian weapons are going to be a problem.

"Uh Steve. How does Organochemistry Overrider work for the user? I mean...if he doesn't have to see us...how does it work? Can he just telepathically detect us?"

>He just needs to know where you are, roughly.  And if he has a good spacial sense he can use it without being anywhere near you.

((+3 willpower
+2 endurance
+2 con weapons
+1 aux))

Thomas awoke in a haze, trying to shake his head clear before looking at his body.
"Oh... I guess the whole rescue Nick part didn't work. So, Doc, do I have all the tiddly-bits and pieces of a normal person? Or the equivalent of?"

"We had to replace a lot of your organs and bits, but you're fine. "
To the shuttle!
you get on board the shuttle.

"Both really." The armory master says as she slides a bottle to you.

Lukas takes the bottle of Xeno Spit. "Well, do you have any cigarettes that will make me forget about the last mission for a few minutes without frying my brain?"
She slides a tyedye colored box of cigarettes to you. "Won't make you forget, but they will take your mind off it."

1- Go to the VR Machines and create an option for the MkIII that may be easily activated by Milno if his brain starts to be hijacked and he resists even if for one second: It should let loose enough drugs to knock him out cold for a couple of minutes.
5- Check the prices to get simple but specific trasmitters for everyone. Specific as in "emitting different sounds and/or waves only recognized by the remaining trasmitters". They should go inside the suit and be able to transmit from there.
7- Try to adapt the Cameyes into the MkIII's helmet, so Milno may have its benefits without having to replace his original eyes.

((1- Can he ask for the research personnel to do it? If not, can he try it at the VR and then upload it onto his physical suit?))
You could ask them to do it for you, sure.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: July 01, 2012, 11:48:48 pm »

"Well, can I, you know... Get it on?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: July 01, 2012, 11:54:53 pm »

May looks down at her new endowments. "......I....Uh....damn..."
Go find a mirror and review all the results of the surgery.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3536 on: July 02, 2012, 12:10:36 am »

1- Ask for the research team to create an option for the MkIII that may be easily activated by Milno if his brain starts to be hijacked and he resists even if for one second: It should let loose enough drugs to knock him out cold for a couple of minutes.
7- Try to adapt the Cameyes into the MkIII's helmet in the VR machine, so Milno may have its benefits without having to replace his original eyes.
Edit: And check the best dynamic camouflage available for 10 tokens.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 12:22:41 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: July 02, 2012, 12:14:45 am »

((When I saw that miniture sun appear, I realised just how vunerable we all are. Since the doc only needs an intact brain in order to bring us back to life with, I want the most secure helmet possible for all circumstances imaginable. Gunfire, explosions, weaponized nuclear explosions, the works basically. If our body is vaporized, I want this helmet to go flying off into the distance with an intact brain inside it and land without a dent and still function. It's a blackbox for our brains basically. Actually, that gives me an idea...))

Impact and then temperature changes both positive and negative. Find the limits. Once that's done, find out what material that space ship black boxes are made off and it's technical details and design. What makes them so hard to destory?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: July 02, 2012, 12:17:23 am »

Jim goes ahead and heads to the shuttle to wait.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: July 02, 2012, 12:23:34 am »

((Edited my action then I'll finally get into the shuttle. Sorry for taking so long.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 2101