_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933063 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: It's pronounced "Franc-en-steen"
« Reply #3015 on: June 22, 2012, 07:17:30 am »

((We don't know if Thomas will get to Nik in time yet. However unlikely, it's possible.))
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 07:39:47 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3016 on: June 22, 2012, 09:26:25 am »

Which ones do you think are the best, the exotic amplifiers or the uncommon manipulators?
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3017 on: June 22, 2012, 09:40:04 am »

((We don't know if Thomas will get to Nik in time yet. However unlikely, it's possible.))
((Mostly due to his myself-first attitude.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3018 on: June 22, 2012, 09:50:13 am »

((This is the HMRC. Leave them to die and cry their deaths later. Or better yet, don't.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3019 on: June 22, 2012, 09:52:20 am »

'Hrm... What are people wearing, these days?'
Charro set aside his bowl of semi-edible sugary death and sat fowards to stare at the TV, occasionally flicking through channels, focusing for the most part on what people were wearing. He was approximately 200 years out of touch with fashion, and it was time to catch up.
>Channel surf! Examine latest high-fashion in the universe! Rock back and forth and giggle occasionally due to sugar rush!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: June 22, 2012, 10:16:47 am »

((So...on another note, we could see how we are here.  :P))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #3021 on: June 22, 2012, 10:48:09 am »

((So...on another note, we could see how we are here.  :P))

((Looks interesting, and Simus is probably middle-of-the-road.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3022 on: June 22, 2012, 10:50:24 am »

((I was confused about one of the questions, so my result is either -7 or -3.

-3 is my best guess, but there are some Sue questions missing that could get Milno's score higher.))
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 10:53:51 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: June 22, 2012, 10:53:02 am »

((That was really confusing. 5))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3024 on: June 22, 2012, 11:28:17 am »

Jim rolled with the blow, pushing himself back to his feet with his hands, and tried a one-handed half-power shove back this time. Two hands might have been too much, but one would probably suffice.
Feyri nodded as Jim staggered backwards, her test of endurance on him paid off. "Alright Jim, I'm finished continu-

"Hey wait!"

Try to evade, then bring elbow down in a drop on that arm.
[Jim dex:4]
[Feyri dex:1]
[Jim str:1+1]
Jim leaps back to his feet and brings one giant hand directly into Feyri's chest, shoving her back several feet but nothing more.

"Hmmmm, not quite what I had in mind. How about options for just resealing suits then?"
"You could just use the system from the old suits, the foam and all. It's better then nothing."

Which ones do you think are the best, the exotic amplifiers or the uncommon manipulators?
"Well, Amps don't need arms to use, and don't have batteries, though they also have a greater risk of rather strange side effects. I prefer the amps myself."

'Hrm... What are people wearing, these days?'
Charro set aside his bowl of semi-edible sugary death and sat fowards to stare at the TV, occasionally flicking through channels, focusing for the most part on what people were wearing. He was approximately 200 years out of touch with fashion, and it was time to catch up.
>Channel surf! Examine latest high-fashion in the universe! Rock back and forth and giggle occasionally due to sugar rush!
The fashions exhibited on the television vary massively between channels; no doubt they're from different planets or systems. Some people are in very totalitarian looking uniforms, others are dressed in clothes that are massively flamboyant in both color and form, enormous spiked purple things with hologram kaleidoscopes of dancing color around them, and some are just plain naked. Nudity seems to be rather common now a days actually. You can't Grok it.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3025 on: June 22, 2012, 11:35:04 am »

Feyri grinned after getting back her balance, "Very...strong arms there. Alright, I concede. Good sparring session, Jim. It seems basic unarmed strikes don't harm you, much. And I wouldn't want to try to grapple you in that condition, unless that size can't fit in close quarter combat."

If Jim wants to fight, evade sideways and aim for an armlock at the back.

If he admits victory, head to the VR and pick 'Duel' with the enemy being the first one I've ever encountered in the HMRC (The diamond thingy) in a naturalist, humid forest landscape.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3026 on: June 22, 2012, 11:56:55 am »

"Understood. Ceasing sparring routines and returning to normal ship patrol," Jim said in his most robotic deadpan. "More seriously, I understand. It must not be much fun to spar when the deck is stacked against you in such a manner. I do not feel pain or fatigue like a human opponent would, and I'm much stronger - to the point where I'm intentionally holding back to avoid hurting you. Good match." He said it as a simple statement of facts, no arrogance to his tone whatsoever. It was simply the way things were. "I think I'll go to the VR machines."

Jim headed to the VR machines and plugged himself in. Once there, he selected 'Punch Many Things' and made sure his mental self or avatar or whatever was his original form, clothing and all.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3027 on: June 22, 2012, 12:00:21 pm »

Feyri Nirel - Human Mercenary of the Crimson Ire and soldier of the HMRC - Einsteininan Roulette/Ship and Game thread = 16
((@Tiruin: How did Feyri even get to 16 points in the Mary Sue Test? She is quite normal and not brimming with qualities, unless it was the case her (relatively) chivalrous ways got her score to 16.))
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3028 on: June 22, 2012, 12:06:24 pm »

Feyri Nirel - Human Mercenary of the Crimson Ire and soldier of the HMRC - Einsteininan Roulette/Ship and Game thread = 16
((@Tiruin: How did Feyri even get to 16 points in the Mary Sue Test? She is quite normal and not brimming with qualities, unless it was the case her (relatively) chivalrous ways got her score to 16.))
((Name, some other qualities that had a box that I checked...somehow I'm not even sure how it got that high  :-\))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3029 on: June 22, 2012, 12:14:15 pm »

(Jim scored a 6.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 200 201 [202] 203 204 ... 2101