_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937628 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 4 (starting)
« Reply #2850 on: June 17, 2012, 06:46:00 pm »

Punch a dummy using the crystalline hand. Observe if the hand increases ability to do melee combat (I.E. More Damaging Punches).

Then conjure up two more dummies, and use alternative method on both. One will roll 3's and the other 4's.

Finely, see if the alternative method uses up ammo.

Punching a dummy seems to do a minor amount of damage more then normal, mostly because your hand has sharp edges and is rather hard now.

The other two cases result in the death of the dummies.

The alternate method uses up 1 shot.

Head to the rec room and assist Nick with assembling his prototypes, keeping his scchematics in view in my visor to assist me.

[Handiwork:5+1-1]
You successfully assemble the exoskeleton just as it should be.

Head to the rec room and assist Nick with assembling his prototypes, keeping his scchematics in view in my visor to assist me.
((Aww, BFFs))

((Nik x Nick is now cannon.))
They do have a lot in common. They're both tinkering addicts, both have long names I can't remember, both probably gonna die, etc.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I think that Feyri is looking for answers. See you guys later."

Talk to a doctor about how my hand is holding up and then ask where Feyri is and go talk to her, and if noone won't tell me, go look for her.
You ask a passing doctor how your hand is and if it will heal. He pulls up your records on his datapad and assures you that you'll be fine.  You ask him where Feyri is and he tells you she's in back.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2851 on: June 17, 2012, 06:51:35 pm »

"Cool, thanks doc."

Go find her!

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2852 on: June 17, 2012, 06:56:03 pm »

Repeat procedure, with the dummy rolling a 6.

Stab dummy in chest area, and have it roll a 5, and another and have it roll a 6.

((Also, are they rolling endurance rolls? Is the death immediate?))
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2853 on: June 17, 2012, 06:56:47 pm »

Jim decided, as Bishop passed him, to let him find her first; he'd just talk to her later. For now he went to the bunks, found a clear spot to sit near the wall, and went into hibernation mode.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2854 on: June 17, 2012, 06:57:27 pm »

(( Yesss! ))
Thank you very much, Nick. Now, sorry for making you wait, let's get to the pods.
(If the 'exaggerated movements' mode is not yet installed, do so.) Get into the stasis pod.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2855 on: June 17, 2012, 06:59:25 pm »

both probably gonna die
((Everyone x Everyone is now canon <3))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2856 on: June 17, 2012, 07:01:18 pm »

(( Yesss! ))
((So...Are you actually accepting it?))

((Ahem, Faith would be included. And Renen.))
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 07:04:23 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2857 on: June 17, 2012, 07:28:04 pm »

(( Yesss! ))
((So...Are you actually accepting it?))
(( Eh? Of course no! That was the reply to the exoskeleton coming out assembled absolutely correctly - I had been expecting a roll of 1 or 2 and fearing the implications.
As for that thing - I'm afraid, no way. Partially because my character is heterosexual, after all, but mostly - because he's pretty much married to his duty as a soldier of UWM. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2858 on: June 17, 2012, 07:28:30 pm »

((Sorry, time zones))

Go to stasis pod!
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2859 on: June 17, 2012, 07:52:58 pm »

(( Eh? Of course no! That was the reply to the exoskeleton coming out assembled absolutely correctly - I had been expecting a roll of 1 or 2 and fearing the implications. ))
((Oh, ok, thank you very much for that. We already have enough strange pairings in the ship as it is.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2860 on: June 17, 2012, 08:19:30 pm »

both probably gonna die

((When this becomes the most famous RTD on the Internet, some bastard is going to righta R34 Fanfic about everyone involved in Einstienian Roulette.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2861 on: June 17, 2012, 08:36:45 pm »

((When this becomes the most famous RTD on the Internet, some bastard is going to righta R34 Fanfic about everyone involved in Einstienian Roulette.))
((Nah, it won't get to that point of perversion.

Even if something like that happened, you would be the first one to be blamed, though. Due to obvious reasons.))
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2862 on: June 17, 2012, 08:49:20 pm »

Even if something like that happened, you would be the first one to be blamed, though. Due to obvious reasons.))
((The perversion of fanfiction has nothing to do with the perversion of its subject matter.

Fortunately, while these two threads combined beat out Multiworld Madness in post count, they've got less than half its views.

We should be safe... for now.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2863 on: June 17, 2012, 08:54:10 pm »

((@IronyOwl: I phrased that wrongly. What I meant is that RtDs are difficult to gather as much popularity as other types of similar adventures, such as suggestion games. And even when Einsteinian Roulette gets very well-known, I doubt there will be people who would go as far as write that kind of fanfic. We have none of those for Multiword or RTRTD, at least as far as I know.

And that was just TCM joking anyway. I think I should get something better to do other than point out the obvious.))
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2864 on: June 17, 2012, 08:55:25 pm »

"Cool, thanks doc."

Go find her!
You head toward the door into the back of the infirmary but find it locked. Weird.

Repeat procedure, with the dummy rolling a 6.

Stab dummy in chest area, and have it roll a 5, and another and have it roll a 6.

((Also, are they rolling endurance rolls? Is the death immediate?))
In the first case it doesn't seem to have any effect.

In the second case it causes a large portion of his chest to crystallize, however he dies shortly there after.

In the third case nothing happens.

Death is fast but not immediate, taking about a minute as the crystal grows violently out from inside their bodies. Rolls are actually will rolls.

((The perversion of fanfiction has nothing to do with the perversion of its subject matter.

Fortunately, while these two threads combined beat out Multiworld Madness in post count, they've got less than half its views.

We should be safe... for now.))
We also don't have a tvtropes page. Yet.

Ok people, I think pretty much everyone is ready. These are the teams right now

Team a
Milno
Faith
cog
Lukas
neil

Team B
Empyrean
Thomas
Nick
nik
may

If something here is wrong then speak up now because the engines are warming up.
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 2101