_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938069 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 4 (starting)
« Reply #2835 on: June 17, 2012, 02:30:29 pm »

Alright, just to let everyone know, Today is the last day for faffing about. If you're not ready and in a pod by tomorrow morning, you're going into one forcibly. Can't be having the mission held up because some people are dawdling.

Of course we'll go before that if people are all ready. 

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: June 17, 2012, 02:31:57 pm »

Interesting

Apply the alternative use to myself. With the crystal hand, attempt flexing and movement, to see if its rigid. Then, using the crystal hand, touch another dummy.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: June 17, 2012, 02:36:15 pm »

((@GM: ...I'm keeping things as they are. The helmet is nice and all, but my head's protection comes first. I'll take care of matters later.))

"Thanks, I'll try to figure something out when I get back."

Milno gets into a pod.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 02:43:15 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: June 17, 2012, 02:41:14 pm »

Beaming with glee, Faith returned the tools and leftover paint, grabbed her things, and hopped into a pod.

Enter stasis.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: June 17, 2012, 02:43:49 pm »

(Hmm... I guess I'll start by...)

"Steve? Can you tell me where Feyri is? I'd like to check on her." While waiting for a response, Jim looked around the infirmary on the off chance she was in a different part of it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: June 17, 2012, 03:10:59 pm »

((So it is going to incorporate the standart gauss rifle into the prototype, but probably it will not need it and thus cost less if it gets accepted, right?
Oh, and I specificly asked him to look at the designs if (well, more like when) I get killed (and thus am unable to make the protypes and do the rest of that) - of course, when he has nothing else to do. Less emphasis on the personal profit, more on roleplaying  :P ))
Good day to you, Reverend Comrade. I'd like these parts of the exoskeleton and a standart-issue gauss rifle.
Get the materials for the 1/3x exoskeleton (3 tokens) and the gauss rifle (2 tokens) from the armory master.
Return to the VR machines place, and grab my Mk I suit; send a message to Nekarios.

Code: [Select]
Okay, Nick, slight change of plans. Could you help me assembling this prototype sub-exoskeleton instead, please? I have already purchased the parts.
Waiting for you in the VR machines room to show you the schematics.
Provide Nick with the schematics and show how to put together the sub-exoskeleton in the VR.
If for some reason he refuses or I can't reach him, try assembling it myself.

(After having the sub-exoskeleton assembled, download the exaggerated movements mode into its memory, grab my equipment and get into the stasis pod.)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 03:29:45 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: June 17, 2012, 03:15:54 pm »

Feyri finished up clothing herself, making sure that nothing was out of line. While doing so, she examines the electrodes that were attached to her, as well as the thing that was above her head, out of curiosity.

She would have a long chat with Bishop. Her question-sense was tingling.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2842 on: June 17, 2012, 04:20:05 pm »

Interesting

Apply the alternative use to myself. With the crystal hand, attempt flexing and movement, to see if its rigid. Then, using the crystal hand, touch another dummy.
You jam the spike into your own hand and watch as the flesh becomes crystalline, like a statue of curling, square crystal. After the transformation is complete you attempt to flex it. It moves easily, with a sound like stone grating on stone. You summon up another dummy and touch it. Nothing in particular happens.

(Hmm... I guess I'll start by...)

"Steve? Can you tell me where Feyri is? I'd like to check on her." While waiting for a response, Jim looked around the infirmary on the off chance she was in a different part of it.
>They were examining her, like they did with all of you, but she'll be out soon enough. I think It's just her own dilly dallying thats keeping her.

((So it is going to incorporate the standart gauss rifle into the prototype, but probably it will not need it and thus cost less if it gets accepted, right?
Oh, and I specificly asked him to look at the designs if (well, more like when) I get killed (and thus am unable to make the protypes and do the rest of that) - of course, when he has nothing else to do. Less emphasis on the personal profit, more on roleplaying  :P ))
Good day to you, Reverend Comrade. I'd like these parts of the exoskeleton and a standart-issue gauss rifle.
Get the materials for the 1/3x exoskeleton (3 tokens) and the gauss rifle (2 tokens) from the armory master.
Return to the VR machines place, and grab my Mk I suit; send a message to Nekarios.

Code: [Select]
Okay, Nick, slight change of plans. Could you help me assembling this prototype sub-exoskeleton instead, please? I have already purchased the parts.
Waiting for you in the VR machines room to show you the schematics.
Provide Nick with the schematics and show how to put together the sub-exoskeleton in the VR.
If for some reason he refuses or I can't reach him, try assembling it myself.

(After having the sub-exoskeleton assembled, download the exaggerated movements mode into its memory, grab my equipment and get into the stasis pod.)
Actually since your designs are open to everyone (as you said) anyone could take up the design if you die. Which is a lot more likely to get something made. Steve is kinda apathetic about this sort of thing.

You buy the Gauss rifle and the parts needed for a Exoskeleton of 1/3 the strength of the standard before heading to the Rec room and waiting.

Feyri finished up clothing herself, making sure that nothing was out of line. While doing so, she examines the electrodes that were attached to her, as well as the thing that was above her head, out of curiosity.

She would have a long chat with Bishop. Her question-sense was tingling.
The electrodes look a lot any electrodes. A little plastic pad that is affixed to the skin to measure electrical activity. The scanning machine is some sort of giant metal horseshoe looking thing with what look like antennae sprouting out of the inner arch. You're not sure what it's used for or how it does it.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2843 on: June 17, 2012, 05:00:27 pm »

Punch a dummy using the crystalline hand. Observe if the hand increases ability to do melee combat (I.E. More Damaging Punches).

Then conjure up two more dummies, and use alternative method on both. One will roll 3's and the other 4's.

Finely, see if the alternative method uses up ammo.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: June 17, 2012, 05:03:18 pm »

"Weeeeeee!"

Go into stasis.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: June 17, 2012, 05:07:38 pm »

"Time to go."

Get to da pods
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: June 17, 2012, 05:48:22 pm »

Head to the rec room and assist Nick with assembling his prototypes, keeping his scchematics in view in my visor to assist me.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: June 17, 2012, 05:53:03 pm »

Head to the rec room and assist Nick with assembling his prototypes, keeping his scchematics in view in my visor to assist me.
((Aww, BFFs))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: June 17, 2012, 06:21:42 pm »

((Aww, BFFs))

((Nik x Nick is now cannon.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: June 17, 2012, 06:43:05 pm »

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I think that Feyri is looking for answers. See you guys later."

Talk to a doctor about how my hand is holding up and then ask where Feyri is and go talk to her, and if noone won't tell me, go look for her.
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 2101