_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5937048 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Mission 4 recruiting.
« Reply #2655 on: June 15, 2012, 10:30:43 pm »

Thomas speaks, without raising his head.
"Steve, would it be OK for me to go get some stuff from the Armory Master?"

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #2656 on: June 15, 2012, 10:34:16 pm »

"Cor, the way that man just kept on doing his thing whilst grinning after being punched in the face twice... It would unnerve anyone. Maybe even Steve."

Empyrean turned to Milno.

"Uhm, who's the masochist girl?"

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2657 on: June 15, 2012, 10:41:58 pm »

"I was watching the masochist girl's weapon testing session before starting to watch one of the new guys spar with the albino thing."

Milno giggles a bit.

"She started the simulation naked with the pervert in a room which seemed from a love hotel. Then she put a MkII suit on, but even then he managed to take part of it off and do his stuff."
Faith blinked. "That's..."

She struggled to find a word for around fifteen seconds.

"...talented?" she finally finished, grimacing and hoping he wouldn't be on this mission. Or at least on her team.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2658 on: June 15, 2012, 11:31:01 pm »

After listening to some of the remarks of the others about May and Thomas, Lukas turns his head to May. "You're not telling me that I just kicked your ass only because Thomas already worn you out earlier, right?

Lukas took another look at the pipe he made for Empyrean earlier. "Yeah, I wouldn't rely on that thing too much. It don't think it is useful for anything but scratching your back."
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2659 on: June 15, 2012, 11:35:23 pm »

After listening to some of the remarks of the others about May and Thomas, Lukas turns his head to May. "You're not telling me that I just kicked your ass only because Thomas already worn you out earlier, right?

"Uh, no? I don't think he wore me out. Empyrean and Renen sort of got me tired though."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2660 on: June 15, 2012, 11:55:29 pm »

Thomas gets up and leaves as quietly as possible. Once outside, he sprints to the Armory Master, When he gets there, he presents the Armory Master with two plans. One is the extended Gauss Rifle, the other is what is essentially a nightstick with kinetic amps placed on the points of contact, which he drew up while he was being emo.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 11:57:05 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2661 on: June 15, 2012, 11:56:07 pm »

"Uhm, who's the masochist girl?"
"The masochist girl would be you."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #2662 on: June 15, 2012, 11:57:47 pm »

"Aaand.. in what matter and capacity did I exhibit masochism?"

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2663 on: June 16, 2012, 12:04:41 am »

"I just want to point out to you that with that pipe you may also bring your masochism to a whole new level."
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 12:06:48 am by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2664 on: June 16, 2012, 12:04:59 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((Damn, why do I keep clicking quote when I want to modify?? :P))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2665 on: June 16, 2012, 12:05:53 am »

Thomas gets up and leaves as quietly as possible. Once outside, he sprints to the Armory Master, When he gets there, he presents the Armory Master with two plans. One is the extended Gauss Rifle, the other is what is essentially a nightstick with kinetic amps placed on the points of contact, which he drew up while he was being emo.
I feel like I've said this before but, Remind me what the extended gauss rifle is?

Nightstick with kinetic amps on it, thats easy. Question is, how many? Because when it comes to points of contact on a nightstick, it can be just about anywhere.

(you created a character in this game :P)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2666 on: June 16, 2012, 12:09:55 am »

((Extended Gauss Rifle has more firing chambers to increase power and range, I'm trying to make it a sniper weapon. The Nightstick should be about half covered and around 2 feet long. Essentially a sword that crushes instead of cuts.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2667 on: June 16, 2012, 12:15:20 am »

"You did load up a combat simulation using a pipe as your only weapon, including people whose armor is fully capable of deflecting any blow from it. I can only suppose you did so for the sheer joy of being violently killed over and over."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2668 on: June 16, 2012, 12:17:45 am »

((I want in on the next mission if I and my team survive.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2669 on: June 16, 2012, 12:22:33 am »

((I want in on the next mission if I and my team survive.))
((And if there are still spots. The GM said he'll give preference to the people who sat out or didn't take part in any missions.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 [178] 179 180 ... 2101