_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933040 times)

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: In which I fail to be helpful
« Reply #2415 on: June 10, 2012, 08:35:09 pm »

Hearing Steve talking to Lukas, May appears out of the ground next to him. "Oooh! Pick me! Pick me!"

Lukas thought for a moment and said: "Uhm...Okay." What he really thought was: "F@ck no! This is a really really bad idea. I don't want to have my face licked."

((Do me one favor TCM. If May happens to accidentally kill Lukas, don't make her hump him like other penguins would.))

Go wrestle May in the Rec Room
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 08:54:03 pm by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: June 10, 2012, 08:36:04 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((Oops, quoted when I just wanted to modify))
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 08:53:53 pm by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: June 10, 2012, 09:04:41 pm »

Wrestle Lukas.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: June 10, 2012, 10:18:37 pm »

On an unrelated note here, Has anyone seen Prometheus? If you have,

Examine feasibility of a battery-powered cutting torch.

Failing that, examine feasibility of using a laser glove for the same purpose, or of altering the glove to be more nuanced for said purpose.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: June 10, 2012, 10:37:30 pm »

(Jim doesn't currently have any synth-flesh, or the better/more advanced robot body you can buy from the AM - just a standard model. He looks like a Geth with a normal - if featureless - human head and hands.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: June 10, 2012, 10:38:47 pm »

((What? I thought that's what robot bodies were made of, and why they were basically a normal human body but "better?"))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: June 10, 2012, 10:40:44 pm »

(Sorry, ninja-edited you. Restating it anyway. The kind you can buy from the AM is not the kind Jim has, I'm pretty sure. It confers more bonuses and such. Here's the entry:

20   Full Body Prosthesis
   Ammo:NA
   Range:NA
   Special: +1 to all strength, dexterity and endurance rolls. Simultaneous effects of synth-arm, synth-leg, CamEyes, and  Neurophotonic Spinal Column.
   Description: Would you put your brain in a robot body? Hell yes you'd put your brain in a robot body.  Why replace bits and pieces of that tired organic shell when you can just do away with    the whole thing in one go? No more space suits, no more bleeding to death from every little bullet, no more explosive decompression, no more pain! So you'll never feel the warmth in another person's touch nver again and be trapped as a slowly decaying, practically vestigial organic part within a metal tomb. So what? Robot body!

Jim doesn't have any of that; he just has a few benefits that would naturally come with a synthetic body. I'm trying to upgrade to one anyway, and when I get back I should have two synth arms waiting for me. :3)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: June 10, 2012, 10:49:12 pm »

((Ahhhh, I see.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: June 10, 2012, 10:54:24 pm »

(...when I get back I should have two synth arms waiting for me. :3)
((Optimism. I need it.  :P))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: June 10, 2012, 11:38:33 pm »

Get back up.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2425 on: June 11, 2012, 12:38:32 am »

Gunner, target that creature, with any luck it'll go down before it hits our front lines.
"I'd have to go outside to reload and we're covered in fucking Altered."

Lets go 3.
((...Damn. I guess I am lacking one token. Hopefully when Jim comes back and gives me that amp from the arm I may fix that...If he manages to come back.

How much it would cost to fix that amp into an usable state? And how much would I gain for selling it as it is?))
It would cost 1 to get it up to usable and it will net you the price of a normal Kinetic amp - 1.

See if the men show signs of acid corrosion; stay away from liquids (preferably stand on the corpses which are not corroded on the upper side). Look around for weapons (or other equipment) of the fallen soldiers, and try to dig inside that pile a bit looking for my trusty chimera gun (or that of my unlucky teammate).
Anybody alive here? Need help?
Help the yet living to unbury from the pile, if needed, while digging the pile for a chimera gun.
You grab a tesla arc from the pile  and start trying to pull still living men out of the pile. You're just starting to pull a barely living man from the pile when the floor falls out of under you; you realize the floor itself is just another enormous sphincter as you plunge down into an enormous poll of fluid. Your suit begins to corrode nearly instantly.

Hearing Steve talking to Lukas, May appears out of the ground next to him. "Oooh! Pick me! Pick me!"

Lukas thought for a moment and said: "Uhm...Okay." What he really thought was: "F@ck no! This is a really really bad idea. I don't want to have my face licked."

((Do me one favor TCM. If May happens to accidentally kill Lukas, don't make her hump him like other penguins would.))

Go wrestle May in the Rec Room
You and May retire to the rec room and square up in the sparring ring.

On an unrelated note here, Has anyone seen Prometheus? If you have,

Examine feasibility of a battery-powered cutting torch.

Failing that, examine feasibility of using a laser glove for the same purpose, or of altering the glove to be more nuanced for said purpose.

He's a robot, not synth-flesh. Synth-flesh guys are like 7-8 feet tall.

The laser is a chemical one, so battery isn't gonna work. As per  using the glove, it would need a pretty big update in power and focusing technology to be very helpful.

Get back up.
[dex:1]
[man dex:6]
[man str:6]
You start to pull your self up when the man leaps down onto you and straddles your chest before grabbing your head with both hands and slamming it into the ground.
[end:2]
Your vision becomes a red haze of pain as your head cracks against the undefined but very hard ground.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: June 11, 2012, 12:40:58 am »

((Damn. So much for infinite ability to cut things up.

Well, actually, what about the rifle? Same issue?))

EDIT:

"Hey Steve? What do people who actually complete all ten missions usually do once they're done? Do they just go back to living normal lives, or decide they'd like to stay anyway, or what?"
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 05:09:31 am by IronyOwl »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: June 11, 2012, 12:44:18 am »

Get him off.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: June 11, 2012, 12:49:13 am »

Damnation. Alright, driver, get us as far from the Altered lines as you can, gunner, hang on. I'm going to fry those bastards.

Program the Microwave Field Manipulator to heat the outside (and outside only) of the vehicle to 500 Celsius, and thank god that I can take as long as I need, since we're safe from the Altered outside the vehicle. It should be much easier than trying to do so in a fast-reaction tactical situation.

Activate after checking to make sure the math is correct, I don't want to end up frying US by accident.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 12:56:26 am by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: June 11, 2012, 01:28:46 am »

Simultaneously activate the weapon (and hold it enabled) and squeze my tooth button (attempt to hold it until the suit on my back is dissolved through to my skin).
Now, is it conductive? My, my...

Note to self: Find a way to levitate in the air. Mk III suit, maybe?
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 2101