_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930346 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: In which I fail to be helpful
« Reply #2340 on: June 09, 2012, 02:54:30 pm »

Start kicking.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: June 09, 2012, 03:34:30 pm »

((Phew. good thing I didn't pipe her.))

"Erm. Sorry, you were just ... creeping me out. Who's Mary, though, and why should I hail her?"

"~Bwweeehhhh~" The still dazed May clings onto Empyrean.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: June 09, 2012, 03:48:09 pm »

It's a pair of LESHO rifles that have had their targeting slaved to one central computer. As for modular, that shouldn't be an issue, so long as the weapon can be made to accept a targeting and fire control computer.

Select the option that puts you at a slight distance. Spawn in with the tank, command seat (the one with both driver and gunner views + tactical computer), spawn an NPC for driver and gunner until Nik arrives, all three of us in MkIII suits and me with a Microwave Field Manipulator.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: June 09, 2012, 04:05:27 pm »

Oh, I thought you were just thinking aloud, not asking a question, sorry. Sure you can upgrade it with armor. Might take some fiddling on your part to get it as you like but there's nothing to stop ya from trying.
((Thanks.))

Milno checks for the price of extra plates for the MkIII of a medium-price range.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: June 09, 2012, 04:13:58 pm »

((-snip- Just remembered.))
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 04:20:52 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #2345 on: June 09, 2012, 04:21:26 pm »

Empyrean tries to move towards VRs without slamming May on the decks.

"What's wrong with you, May?" says she.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 05:25:56 pm by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2346 on: June 09, 2012, 06:49:02 pm »

(( @GM: how do you feel about adding the pilot profession to the list? Hacker, perhaps, or something like that - because, yes, fleshtechs can fill that role in a pinch, but I'm afraid their implied role is a bit different.
Or maybe giving the Mercenaries the option to choose auxilliary systems as their forte - you know, it would probably fit nicely with their improved intuition and overall idea of a mercenary pilot. After all, a pirate gang mercenary band does need someone to operate their spaceship/ground vehicle/aircraft/whatever, right?))

Get up. Shoot the monster if the weapon is ready, then enable the 'exaggerated movements' mode. If it isn't ready yet, try to dodge around (use 'exaggerated movements mode') until it is, disable that mode, then shoot, and enable it again.
You push yourself up and aim roughly in the direction of the massive wall of flesh that is now dominating the entire field of vision before you. Your shot screams upward into the armor and cracks a single massive plate as the gun tears itself out of your hands again. [end:5+1] You grab it off the ground without a thought and attempt to activate the exaggerated movements mode. The exoskeleton beeps and shuts down, freezing you in place as the program reboots.

Start kicking.
[Dex:4]
[man dex:2]
[str:3]
[man end:2]
You attempt to kick him square in the chest but your blow goes into his stomach instead. He grunts and stumbles back, dazed and a bit winded.

It's a pair of LESHO rifles that have had their targeting slaved to one central computer. As for modular, that shouldn't be an issue, so long as the weapon can be made to accept a targeting and fire control computer.

Select the option that puts you at a slight distance. Spawn in with the tank, command seat (the one with both driver and gunner views + tactical computer), spawn an NPC for driver and gunner until Nik arrives, all three of us in MkIII suits and me with a Microwave Field Manipulator.
Done and done.

You appear in your Tank (name?), sitting comfortably in the command chair, your driver in front and your gunner to the right. The screen in front of you shows a massive mob of men charging toward the front lines of battle maybe half a mile from your current location. Their destination is wreathed in smoke, out of which bounds and leaps the altered hordes. You can make out a pack of creatures in the haze cloaked distance, great leaping, running things like enormous jackrabbits or spring loaded wolves.

Oh, I thought you were just thinking aloud, not asking a question, sorry. Sure you can upgrade it with armor. Might take some fiddling on your part to get it as you like but there's nothing to stop ya from trying.
((Thanks.))

Milno checks for the price of extra plates for the MkIII of a medium-price range.
Well, that varies my fine friend. Are you looking for anti-ballistic plates? Anti-energy weapons? Reflective for lasers? Anti-shock to help with blunt impacts such as falling from a great height or catching a semi-truck in the solar plexus? Maybe anti-electrical or even kinetic dampener equipped plates? What would you like this armor to do for you?

Empyrean tries to move towards VRs without slamming May on the decks.

"What's wrong with you, May?" says she.
You walk from the armory back to the VR machines, with May being dragged along behind you, still spouting nonsense.

(may still thinks she's a penguin by the way.I'm not gonna let that go till she convinces herself otherwise :P)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: June 09, 2012, 06:53:22 pm »

Faith sighed, a little dejected.

"Alright, I guess I'll do that. Thanks for the help, I guess."

Return to VR machine. Experiment with monoatomic razor, kinetic amplifier, and battery-powered blowtorch or similar at salvaging on-mission materials. Stuff the walls or floor is made of, sensitive electronics, basically anything I could potentially look at and want to use for crafting or augmenting something else.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: June 09, 2012, 06:56:14 pm »

Travis awoke from stasis.

Alright. Time to get my bearings. Wasn't nice of them, just dumping me in a stasis pod.

Travis explores the ship, and attempts to find whose in charge.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: June 09, 2012, 07:05:12 pm »

Judo chop to the face.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: June 09, 2012, 07:06:56 pm »

((I remember when Elisaz pants'd Faith, she wasn't wearing underwear. So, is nobody on here wearing underwear? Because if they aren't THE POSSIBILITIES AREENDLESS! ))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: June 09, 2012, 07:19:25 pm »

PERVERT NONSENSE
((No, Faith wasn't wearing any underwear because she is a lecher.

No, it was actually because when she came back from the mission she was stripped down and ran to grab some clothes. She didn't care putting on underwear. Try and guess the implications of that.

And I think it would depend on the person's say-so. I say Milno has his underwear on him.))
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 07:21:53 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: June 09, 2012, 07:24:05 pm »

((Have we established underwear are standard issue or even available?

I'm not sure we've established that underwear are standard issue or even available.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: June 09, 2012, 07:27:46 pm »

((Underwear firmly on, thank you very much. Like you'd even get to it through what I'm wearing, unless our clothes get replaced with standard stuff.))

To the NPC crew:

Driver, forward 400 meters at half speed. Gunner, both cannons at that pack. Let's give them hell.

((400m is about a fourth of a mile, fairly sure about that.))
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 07:31:59 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: June 09, 2012, 07:29:51 pm »

(I suggest everyone who doesn't want to deal with the pervs just do what happened to Jim: get wrecked so bad you end up in a robot body. Hell, you could probably ask the doctor to do it for you - or the armory master for that matter, she'd probably be happy to. Then underwear doesn't even matter! Jim's not wearing any... in fact he's not wearing anything! :3)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 2101