_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927558 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: In which I fail to be helpful
« Reply #2295 on: June 08, 2012, 09:53:14 pm »

((Punch many things it is.))

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: June 08, 2012, 09:56:14 pm »

Lukas sits on the bench staring at the television without really noticing what is going on there. He is still shocked by the twisted romance which he saw develop a few moments ago. "Wow, this May girl actually goes all the way after just one kiss. She is almost like a guy. While he was pondering the sick but fascinating situation for a bit, he saw Thomas returning from the bunks, looking a bit confused or bothered or something. Thomas seems to head straight for the VR. "That doesn't look good." Lukas decides to find out if something is wrong and if Thomas maybe wants to talk about it.

Go to the VR and try to attract Thomas' attention. Check for claw marks
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 09:57:49 pm by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: June 08, 2012, 09:56:47 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

((Huh, I screwed up in posting - double posted somehow))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: June 08, 2012, 10:13:20 pm »

By the way, feel free to go on with that whole "Bad things in pms" but just remember to mail me a copy of the transcript if you want me to have any idea what you're talking about in reference to it or something.

(( It ended, and now May is running around looking for a new cuddle partner.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: June 08, 2012, 10:28:12 pm »

((Elisaz all over again.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #2300 on: June 08, 2012, 10:31:03 pm »

((... He did that?))

Hrm. Getting bored now, and it seem to be a fact that anything with half-decent armor would vaporize her. Or with a shiny new weapon.

To the armory master!
Ask if trade-ins were possible with MK suits, like they did with Photoshop: pay $299 and turn in software to get a $699 software! :D

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: June 08, 2012, 10:44:14 pm »

*Beep*
A message popped up on Thomas' screen.
Lukas is looking for you
"Yes, Lukas?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2302 on: June 08, 2012, 10:45:40 pm »

((Punch many things it is.))
You boot up the Punch many things program. It plays a catchy chiptune song before dumping you in a small room with a 12 year old girl. She Raises her fists and tries to look as  threatening as possible.

Lukas sits on the bench staring at the television without really noticing what is going on there. He is still shocked by the twisted romance which he saw develop a few moments ago. "Wow, this May girl actually goes all the way after just one kiss. She is almost like a guy. While he was pondering the sick but fascinating situation for a bit, he saw Thomas returning from the bunks, looking a bit confused or bothered or something. Thomas seems to head straight for the VR. "That doesn't look good." Lukas decides to find out if something is wrong and if Thomas maybe wants to talk about it.

Go to the VR and try to attract Thomas' attention. Check for claw marks
You walk over to Thomas and slap him in the back of the head.

((... He did that?))

Hrm. Getting bored now, and it seem to be a fact that anything with half-decent armor would vaporize her. Or with a shiny new weapon.

To the armory master!
Ask if trade-ins were possible with MK suits, like they did with Photoshop: pay $299 and turn in software to get a $699 software! :D
How would you like to phrase your question? Because if you don't say it yourself then I'll just do a speech roll, and that could end badly.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: June 08, 2012, 10:49:11 pm »

Thomas pauses the game.

"What the hell do you want?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: June 08, 2012, 10:59:38 pm »

Go ask the Armory Master for a Spoon whilst simultainiously colliding with Empyrean.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: June 08, 2012, 11:06:32 pm »

Thomas pauses the game.

"What the hell do you want?"

"You don't look so good. Is everything okay?" Did May turn out to be a furry? Lukas was starting to think that this might have been a bad idea.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: June 08, 2012, 11:07:06 pm »

Faith winced.

"I guess I won't ask about that stuff, then. But um, you know those stilt-things that increase your movements? I found them when I was in VR and I was thinking they might be useful. And then I was thinking I could get a monoatomic razor to serve as an actual weapon, at least until I can afford something more expensive.

So, um, I guess my question is whether I should keep my Advanced Kit and get a monoatomic razor, or trade it in for a monoatomic razor and those stilts. I thought about, uh, other options, like those crowd shock gauntlets, but I think I want to get a standalone generator and special batteries for those, so they'd probably have to wait. But, I'd also like to know if that's a good idea, because I don't want to keep losing tokens on batteries, but of course that's more expensive in the short term...

Um, sorry to bother you with rambling. I just don't have a... clear-cut decision, it's more like a cluster of things."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #2307 on: June 08, 2012, 11:09:48 pm »

"Morning, or whatever time of the day it is,"
said Empyrean to the Armory Mastah.
"Of the Mark II armor suit I bought from you, do you allow trade-ins? Like, I pay an amount of money in the future and trade the II for a III, also in the future? The mark three armor suits are just so much better than the twos, I recently discovered."

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: June 08, 2012, 11:12:59 pm »

"Yeah. I'm fine. Just fantastic."
Thomas says, avoiding eye contact.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: June 08, 2012, 11:18:36 pm »

((@IronyOwl: What did you want to ask the armory master?))

Milno checks his dummy uses. Well, whatever.

Summon a Battlesuit and check the problems of using it while wearing a MkIII.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 2101