_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927615 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: In which I fail to be helpful
« Reply #2280 on: June 08, 2012, 06:40:12 pm »

Thomas looks at May and kisses her back.

(( Yeah, maybe it's a good idea if we move to Private Messages. I don't want the moderators going S.W.A.T. Team and banning everyone here.))
((Sure.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: June 08, 2012, 06:42:36 pm »

((One of us has got to convince May to... uh... not be May anymore. I don't know how or in which direction, but the singsong penguin queen is freaking me out. :P))

Milno sighs and opens a communication channel with Faith's simulation as he skims through the VR records.

"Hey. I want to change your suit's settings in such a way that when your MkII injects drugs into you, it pumps enough to knock you out. It may be necessary, since that you went from a terrible medic to a foaming-from-the-mouth-while-naked terrible medic.

And I know about your control system, but I prefer to take precautions. Now instead of trying to kill by omission, you may actually do it actively."

"Uh, what? I'm pretty sure the control system is fine, and I'm pretty sure that's not safe. At least, the Doctor said I was fine."
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: June 08, 2012, 06:51:13 pm »

"Uh, what? I'm pretty sure the control system is fine, and I'm pretty sure that's not safe. At least, the Doctor said I was fine."
"Even so, I don't think the doctor gives away manuals titled 'your berserk-controlling implants and you'. What is your backup plan in case it fails?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: June 08, 2012, 07:28:35 pm »

"Even so, I don't think the doctor gives away manuals titled 'your berserk-controlling implants and you'. What is your backup plan in case it fails?"
"Well, why would it fail? I never asked the Doctor, but he never said anything about it being unstable or untested or anything. I should be completely back to normal except for activation mode."
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: June 08, 2012, 07:31:08 pm »

Thomas stumbles out of the bunk room red-faced and deflated looking. He looks back into the room for half a seconds before shouting back in.
"Uh. I have to uh. F-f-feed my parakeet, that's it. Bye!"
Then, he runs down the hall quickly, and nervously, not looking back.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: June 08, 2012, 08:19:29 pm »

May looks at the ceiling. "Well then." She gets up from the bed and runs around the ship, aiming to run into a non-Thomas person.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: June 08, 2012, 08:20:07 pm »

"Well, why would it fail? I never asked the Doctor, but he never said anything about it being unstable or untested or anything. I should be completely back to normal except for activation mode."
"...I think so lowly of you that I am not surprised you didn't even bother asking. Just remember that if the system fails and you go berserk, killing you is fair game."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: June 08, 2012, 08:23:29 pm »

"...I think so lowly of you that I am not surprised you didn't even bother asking. Just remember that if the system fails and you go berserk, killing you is fair game."
"You can't just kill somebody because they start freaking out a little."

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: June 08, 2012, 08:26:35 pm »

Thomas walks into the Rec room, looking bothered. Noticing Faith and Milno, he hardens his expression, and lights up a cigarette. Confidently, he walks into a VR chamber, where he opens up a simulation of hand to hand combat against a common criminal. Every time he defeats one, it cycles to one who is marginally more skilled.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: June 08, 2012, 08:29:45 pm »

"You can't just kill somebody because they start freaking out a little."
"You will start killing and dismembering people with glee. I'd rather kill you than, well, not kill you in case you start to froth from the mouth."
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: June 08, 2012, 08:34:57 pm »

"You will start killing and dismembering people with glee. I'd rather kill you than, well, not kill you in case you start to froth from the mouth."
"What? No I wouldn't; I only went berserk on whats-his-name because he pantsed me while I was in the VR machine! And he didn't even die, though that was partially because the other guys were there.

And people who talk about killing teammates probably shouldn't be talking about other people killing teammates. I'll bet you're more likely to shoot someone friendly than I am."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: June 08, 2012, 08:48:15 pm »

"And people who talk about killing teammates probably shouldn't be talking about other people killing teammates. I'll bet you're more likely to shoot someone friendly than I am."
"You are trying to escape the subject because you know it is true~."

Milno started to grin behind his suit's faceplate.

"Come on, you have been infected by an alien presence who causes you to rage around like Erik did. Who can guarantee you it won't start to grow and take you over like a mutation?"

"...But well, that is a little off the point, ain't it? Well, you can go back to being molested, I'll get back to my testing."
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: June 08, 2012, 09:01:25 pm »

"Who can guarantee you it won't start to grow and take you over like a mutation?"
"The Doctor."

Faith took a moment to look outside VR. She suddenly had some questions.

Check if wristpads can be used to communicate with other HMRC members, both agents and staff, on my way to the Armory Master.

On arriving at Armory Master, ask how she feels about offering advice.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2293 on: June 08, 2012, 09:51:16 pm »

Just keep in mind you'll have to modify her suit to do this.
((I know, but that video Milno watched actually made reference to the drug overdosage problem on MkIIs. He is only going to make it happen~
Edit: By modifying it, I mean.))

Send the "Weak Spot Tracker" program to my physical MkIII. Also check if Ivan's VR records are still the same as they were before he was infected.

Edit: Since we are going through VR records, check who has already summoned Milno bot (the number of the VR machine is fine too) and how many times it has been used.

That program costs a few tokens remember?

I believe it was faith and E who did that.

Same hability as mine and with monoatomic razors.

Renen opens a window in the VR to communicate with Faith.
Hello and thank you for indirectly helping me deal with my pervert side. I didn't have enough time to explain to all of you after the problem with my introduction and you may not know, but I regretfully have another side of my personality who often dominates my body. The "other" Renen had created a simulation of the ship girls in bikinis and it got out of hand thanks to your virtual copy's actions.

Now I think I'll be able to stay some more time since he was very scared. I want to add you have my gratitude and that I am very sorry and sincerely apologize for attacking you earlier - I wasn't controlling my own body. I would like to say you are a beautiful woman and I hope we may be able to talk normally in the future, without my "friend" appearing uninvited.

[dummy dex:6]
[Dex:4]
The dummy launches itself backwards as you swing at it, dodging your blow but falling and sprawling out flat on it's back. You step backwards and [exotic:5] and concentrate on the dummy's head. The dummy's flesh begins to smolder almost instantly before it's head simply bursts into flame. Your head doesn't feel much better though; it feels like someone's putting a white hot poker directly into the right side of your brain.

Really!!!?? Could you tell me how we can get those implants? And what especifically can we do with them, besides getting cured of psychological illnesses and ripping off people's heads and spines?

((GM: Would I need a roll to get those implants to supress Renen's little social problem?))
I would have to roll for it. What the implants actually do would vary depending on your exact wording to the doctor and what the roll is.

Hook the two LESHOs up to a central targeting computer, then insert them into the front of the mount of the modified ARSC.
Consider your insanely expensive vehicle now offically equipped with an equally insanely expensive weapon.

Thomas walks into the Rec room, looking bothered. Noticing Faith and Milno, he hardens his expression, and lights up a cigarette. Confidently, he walks into a VR chamber, where he opens up a simulation of hand to hand combat against a common criminal. Every time he defeats one, it cycles to one who is marginally more skilled.
Do you want to just try out the "Punch many things" program? It's pretty much that.

You take a deep breath of the cigarette. You feel very numb...very empty.

"Who can guarantee you it won't start to grow and take you over like a mutation?"
"The Doctor."

Faith took a moment to look outside VR. She suddenly had some questions.

Check if wristpads can be used to communicate with other HMRC members, both agents and staff, on my way to the Armory Master.

On arriving at Armory Master, ask how she feels about offering advice.

It can contact anyone who has one, which is pretty much everyone.

You wander into the armory and stand around in front of the armory master's kiosk for a few seconds before asking your question.

"So um. Do you mind offering advice?"

"That depends. Are you actually gonna follow it?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2294 on: June 08, 2012, 09:52:32 pm »

By the way, feel free to go on with that whole "Bad things in pms" but just remember to mail me a copy of the transcript if you want me to have any idea what you're talking about in reference to it or something.
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 2101