_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924112 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: In which I fail to be helpful
« Reply #2205 on: June 07, 2012, 09:18:12 pm »

Secondary plan:
If it fails, try checking which kind of damage and how extensive it needs to be for her to start killing anyone.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: June 07, 2012, 09:21:42 pm »

mostly competent
((HAH! In your face, Milno! :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: June 07, 2012, 09:24:22 pm »

mostly competent
((HAH! In your face, Milno! :P))
((That is in combat. She still sucks as much as a mostly competent hooker on the matters of being a medic. Or so Milno would say.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: June 07, 2012, 09:52:10 pm »

See if I can link the targeting systems of the two rifles, slaving one to the other and using the circuitry from the slaved one to attempt to upgrade the normal one.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2209 on: June 07, 2012, 10:53:54 pm »

Secondary plan:
If it fails, try checking which kind of damage and how extensive it needs to be for her to start killing anyone.
With that system in her and functioning no amount of physical damage will make her go berserk. It will just keep flooding her with chemicals to keep her calm.

See if I can link the targeting systems of the two rifles, slaving one to the other and using the circuitry from the slaved one to attempt to upgrade the normal one.
Well...you could do something like that, because the rounds will guide themselves, but you can't tear the circuitry out of one gun and use a single gun to guide both rounds, at least not accurately. The circuits are designed only to guide one bullet, so you can either simply connect the rifles together so they both target the same thing, or you can strip one down and make it so that both rifles use the same computer. Of course, that way the slaved rifle will be much less accurate.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: June 07, 2012, 11:01:31 pm »

((Well then...))

Milno checks under which conditions her leash-and-collar system could fail.

"I hadn't asked until now, but I guess it is about time. Steve, what the hell happened to Faith and Ivan? Or at the very least give me what you are allowed to, because both of them were separated from us when we arrived, and by what I've seen so far it wasn't to receive a medal for their dubious services."
>Yes?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: June 07, 2012, 11:01:38 pm »

Take a swig from Thomas's liquor.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: June 07, 2012, 11:04:09 pm »

"Aw damn. Sorry, I gave the hallucinogenic stuff to someone I know. Here, take this."
Thomas hands May the standard liquor.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: June 07, 2012, 11:06:53 pm »

"Aw damn. Sorry, I gave the hallucinogenic stuff to someone I know. Here, take this."

Lukas turns his head toward Thomas. "Oh, that was me by the way". He hands May the bottle. "Here, knock yourself out! Literally."
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: June 07, 2012, 11:17:10 pm »

Thomas winked back at Lukas.
"Thanks. I owe you one."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2215 on: June 07, 2012, 11:21:20 pm »

((Well then...))

Milno checks under which conditions her leash-and-collar system could fail.

"I hadn't asked until now, but I guess it is about time. Steve, what the hell happened to Faith and Ivan? Or at the very least give me what you are allowed to, because both of them were separated from us when we arrived, and by what I've seen so far it wasn't to receive a medal for their dubious services."
Oh, emp, electrical discharge, damage to the control unit, massive, unnatural doses of adrenaline or other drugs, etc.

Take a swig from Thomas's liquor.
Wanna do the other one now? Or stick with this one?

Lukas turns his head toward Thomas. "Oh, that was me by the way". He hands May the bottle. "Here, knock yourself out! Literally."
I'll allow that meta'ing for the sake of possible fun.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: June 07, 2012, 11:25:34 pm »

Ask this to Steve.

@GM:
massive, unnatural doses of adrenaline or other drugs, etc.
((Well, this sucks. I was planning on fiddling with Faith's MkII to get it to pump her full of drugs and induce an OD if she was injured. It would be a way of getting her to stop earlier if she got hit by a grazing shot so we could finish her off easier safely retrieve her. Would it still work?))
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 11:29:40 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: June 07, 2012, 11:30:42 pm »

Stick with this one.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: June 07, 2012, 11:34:29 pm »

A weird look darts across Thomas's face, and he looks at May.
"Hey, May? One question for you."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: June 07, 2012, 11:41:02 pm »

A weird look darts across Thomas's face, and he looks at May.
"Hey, May? One question for you."

With the bottle in her mouth, May raises an eyebrow and murmurs, "Hmm?"
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 2101