_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923379 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: In which I fail to be helpful
« Reply #2160 on: June 06, 2012, 09:27:58 pm »

"You wanna watch that? Oh fine."

Thomas changes the channel, looking for Bikini Girl's in Zero-G Jello Wrestling.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 10:22:45 pm by Spinal_Taper »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: June 06, 2012, 09:41:39 pm »

((Ah, yeah. I meant like the metal/crystal sentinel, yeah. Though I might as well try out more traditional but alien-made robots, if there are any.

@Caellath: Yeah, that's what I was laughing at. ???))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: June 06, 2012, 10:10:12 pm »

"You wanna watch that? Oh fu=ine."

Thomas changes the channel, looking for Bikini Girl's in Zero-G Jello Wrestling.

Lukas just sits there, enjoying the ride.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: June 06, 2012, 10:11:57 pm »

>Chimeras to E, fire on the same target!
Grab the gun.
>Switch the chimera gun to fire mode E (all power to the pulse rifle part), get up and lean against the trench wall or something for steadier aim, then start firing at the monster in sweeps (four one-second sweeps, if precisely), in order to increase the chance of severing tentacles.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 10:54:14 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #2164 on: June 06, 2012, 10:26:53 pm »

Yay, thought Empyrean dryly. She could take one semi-armed person out with a down payment of her life.
Also, said taken out person was repossesed in short order.

Same with May.
Charge.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: June 06, 2012, 10:29:58 pm »

Looks like you've got a pretty big problem on the way. I hope that weapon of yours is up to taking care of it.

Noticing a message in Tinker, switch to that.

Engineering help with what? I got time to spare.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: June 06, 2012, 10:52:51 pm »

That's no problem, that's an opportunity to test the usefulness of my design. But yeah, I hope that too.
Actually, whatever the outcome, I already have a couple of ideas for even more enhancements, but those will have to wait until the end of this simulation.

Then he switches back to the mission channel.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: June 06, 2012, 11:00:46 pm »

May bends forward, engaged in the high class culture this show possessed.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #2168 on: June 07, 2012, 01:43:43 am »

((I'm actually surprised she got Milno-bot unconscious and he got no end roll. MkIIIs suck.
@GM: When I get a battlesuit, it it possible to wear it over the MkIII? I thought it would be feasible since the BS is very large.))

Milno frowns at the result. What he just discovered is that he needs to replace his tin can if it can't protect him from a blunt force blow from a crude metal club.
He wasn't wearing the helmet. If he had it on the bar would have just glanced off. I was giving E a fighting chance. Not that it matters much.

As per wearing that suit in a Battle suit, you could probably do that. It might make doing some things harder though.

"You wanna watch that? Oh fine."

You change channel down from 1934092 to 1934091. Now it's naked women wrestling on a giant jello mold of Nicholas Cage's face. Huh.

((Ah, yeah. I meant like the metal/crystal sentinel, yeah. Though I might as well try out more traditional but alien-made robots, if there are any.

@Caellath: Yeah, that's what I was laughing at. ???))
Well, that electrical glove isn't gonna effect the sentinel, at least not at that level. It's designed to be non-fatal remember?

>Chimeras to E, fire on the same target!
Grab the gun.
>Switch the chimera gun to fire mode E (all power to the pulse rifle part), get up and lean against the trench wall or something for steadier aim, then start firing at the monster in sweeps (four one-second sweeps, if precisely), in order to increase the chance of severing tentacles.
[con:2-1]  You sweep your laser around like a complete spaz and succeed on hacking one of your men in half whist completely missing the enormous mutant. Your men show a great deal more competence in their attempts, at least you assume they do. From this distance you can't really tell if they're hitting.

Yay, thought Empyrean dryly. She could take one semi-armed person out with a down payment of her life.
Also, said taken out person was repossesed in short order.

Same with May.
Charge.

[Dex:3]
[may dex:6]
[may uncon:5+1]
May taps away at her wrist pad for several seconds as you run at her with your club held high. You're not exactly sure what happened next but you're pretty sure your brain caught fire.

YOU LOSE

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: June 07, 2012, 03:40:33 am »

He wasn't wearing the helmet. If he had it on the bar would have just glanced off. I was giving E a fighting chance. Not that it matters much.
((Actually, Skyrunner wanted to see how Empyrean's metal club fared against someone wearing armor. I'm editing that part of Milno's reaction out then.

@Skyrunner: I think you get the overall idea that a club is basically useless by now unless you are planning on whacking someone with no armor. Try it against someone both very incompetent and inside a MkI, like the resident pervert.))
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 03:45:46 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: June 07, 2012, 05:54:24 am »

((I take that the handicap is there because of my sprained back, right? Which I sprained because I had only 10 str instead of something-around-15 required to fire the 4x overcharge?
Also, just to make sure - this is the first time you show the roll modifier because you didn't feel like showing the positive ones, because it finally outmatched them (and it is actually -2 or 03) or, well, for no reason in particular? :) ))
Fire at the monster again.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 06:52:14 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: June 07, 2012, 09:00:13 am »

Open a view of Nik's battle on a screen in Tinker, just in time to see him slice his own man in half.

Something tells me that you're not the best with conventional weapons, eh?

Spawn an ARSC and examine it carefully.

To nobody in particular:
Time for the big toys.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: June 07, 2012, 09:12:21 am »

Milno scratches the underside of his helmet inside the VR. Now he has two problems to attend to. Firstly, he watched Faith ripping off someone else's head in the VR with no help from powered armor, remembering him of the events of the rec room with Elisaz, and secondly he needs to check how would a Battlesuit work with someone wearing a MkIII inside it.

The berserking female comes first.

Milno spawns a copy of Faith into an environment simulating the ship and makes so that she activates whatever it was that she did at the time with her wrist.
He adds all the people in the rec room into the simulation but makes it so she wanted to kill only Renen before entering her berserk state.

His intention is discovering how well she can control herself whilst dominated by the state of fury.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: June 07, 2012, 09:28:56 am »

I'm afraid you're a bit wrong here, Nick - misled, actually. For some reason it's just maddening hard to use them here right now. The shaking ground, maybe?
But yeah, that was like the worst shot in my whole career. Tsk, I feel ashamed of it a bit. Never mind, I'll show better results after a couple of missions, when my skills return.
Past Sigs

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: June 07, 2012, 10:14:15 am »

Looked like that massive kickback you got earlier may have messed something up.

Also, exactly how many firing modes do those things have?
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 2101