_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5920905 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spawn Kiloton charge. Put it in the wall. Grab Empyrean and run far away. Detonate.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spawn Kiloton charge. Put it in the wall. Grab Empyrean and run far away. Detonate.
((Even an Eight Kiloton Charge would kill you all. It seems you can't move properly and a kiloton charge would explode a very large area.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

"Try a microton charge, then?"

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh. Okay."

Swap it out for the smallest charge possible. Then run away with Empyrean and detonate it.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

((We need grenades badly.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Bored by the lack of progress, Mason sings an ancient love song from a long-deceased Swiss rocker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUkzh0F-pg0
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((Perfect idea. Let's hand a bunch of inept teamkilling alien-mindraped criminals grenades. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

((Would you rather them throw around kiloton charges?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((At least they might not be able to afford kiloton charges.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((At least they might not be able to afford kiloton charges.))
((This. At the very least they have to pay for the Charges and they are expensive stuff. Giving grenades to the HMRC convicts is like giving AK-47s to every delinquent in juvie and letting them duke it out with the police of a small town. But with more teamkilling.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Thomas grinned and fired the gauss cannon directly into the bunker.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Bored by the lack of progress, Mason sings an ancient love song from a long-deceased Swiss rocker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUkzh0F-pg0

Here's 2 more from the same planet as the Walking stones. The other species is alone on it's world.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Shoot the floor in a circular pattern. A large one. Each prong being no more than three inches apart. Then activate my sword.
I'll just assume you have an unlimited amount of those shall I? I'll also just skip the shooting rolls because...well you'd fail otherwise and I want you to at least fail in  fun way.

You form a rough circle of about 12 harpoon and then activate your sword. The electricity of the blade arcs out to the harpoons and begins blackening the flesh. You'd probably be very happy if it wasn't for the fact that your giant metal fucking body is also conducting this electricity. [end:5] You collapse and spasm but get up again a moment later, brushing away the remains of your eyebrows and bits of skin.

Do you actually touch the sand or just fly up and down above it?
((Fly up and down above it.))
It doesn't seem to be effected.

See some other, more powerful exoskeleton systems available.
Look for for other pre-configured armor pieces, such as the fabled Civic Defender's Long coats.
Sip the tea.

Ahh, that is it. Now, to gamble...
Who would be the most token-rich comrade here? Obviously, the iconic Bastard - the Honey Badger, comrade Milno.
After drinking some more tea, Nikitian sent a message to the Milno's VR.
This is Greiss. Comrade Milno, care to have a small bet? On how many of the comrades are coming back from this mission.
There are two ways that can go. Do you want to look for parts of systems to adapt to your current exoskeleton or you can look for whole systems. Bear in mind that whole systems may not be designed for combat, since there is rarely a need for just great strength to be focused on a single, man-sized individual.

Any specific size, use or cost range? Plate armor? Cloth? Mix? Human sized. cloth type ones vary from the Civic defender's long coats to the Magistar's "Walking Bastion" uniforms and vary greatly in their usage.

You sip some tea.

((Awww. Thats going to cost tokens right?))
Well, you could try and jury rig it from those pipes you got, but it might not be the best.

"Oh. Okay."

Swap it out for the smallest charge possible. Then run away with Empyrean and detonate it.
You spawn a 1/8th kiloton charge and grab E's hand, dragging her along behind you as you squish along. How long do you want to go before you detonate it?

Thomas grinned and fired the gauss cannon directly into the bunker.
You aim your gauss cannon down into the bunker and squeeze the trigger. You regain consciousness an indeterminate amount of time later, half blind and deafened, blood running into your eyes from somewhere above you. You can see daylight streaming through a break in your armor, illuminating your dark cockpit  and bloodied body. Ow.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A lot.

I dunno, a 1/6th of a mile to be safe.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((@Spinal_Taper: The Gauss Cannon has nuke-tipped shells. Never, ever buy one of those unless you are planning to go alone on a suicide mission.))

Milno tries to do the same but touching the sand before quickly flying upwards. If the worm follows, try to be faster then it and shoot with the laser rifle with high diffusion and high intensity at its body.
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

A lot.

I dunno, a 1/6th of a mile to be safe.
You and E slog through the worm for a long while till you finally feel far enough away. You hover your finger above the detonate button when you realize that Victor is still back there. Should you detonate it anyways?

((@Spinal_Taper: The Gauss Cannon has nuke-tipped shells. Never, ever buy one of those unless you are planning to go alone on a suicide mission.))

Milno tries to do the same but touching the sand before quickly flying upwards. If the worm follows, try to be faster then it and shoot with the laser rifle with high diffusion and high intensity at its body.
(That or ask for non-nuke tipped. Or stand well back)

You fly down and touch the sand lightly before flying back up. The worm twitches but doesn't follow. You shrug and do your skimming touch several times drawing the worm a little higher up each time until it finally breaches the surface just a bit. [con:2+1+1] You level your laser shotgun on the worm and fire. The invisible cone of energy tears a deep gash across the worm's heavy carapace but doesn't seem to make it to the flesh beneath.
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 2101