_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923559 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: The Circle of Depravity
« Reply #1590 on: May 23, 2012, 06:01:41 pm »

((He's wooed her with his mild competence, casual acceptance of injuries, style, and callous disregard for things he doesn't like. :P))

Look at synthetic limbs for acceptable grasping parts. For the shock implementers, either conductive grasping parts or just a potentially modified stun baton. For reinforcing the cambot... er, just mundane materials, right?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: May 23, 2012, 06:05:56 pm »

Neil tries to find the armory.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: May 23, 2012, 06:20:34 pm »

((If anyone it's Milno who's winning the heart of the Armoury Master. She actually closed her magazine when you went in there!! Dude, you are so in! ;D))
((The only reason she is not being an ass to him is because so far he has not been creepy, idiotic, fanboy-ish nor shown any molestery tendencies. If you check most posts, you'll see there is little to compare to Milno because most males did not go for a normal social interaction. They picked drooling and/or flailing instead.

And I still have to submit an action. Edit:))

"Ok then, thanks and see ya."

Milno goes back to the rec room and to his chair, now ready to take down overtly stupid people - a cathegory which actually makes for most of the crew - who decide to mess with him.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 08:56:27 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: May 23, 2012, 07:03:07 pm »

Push Mason off of Empyrean.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1594 on: May 23, 2012, 07:27:35 pm »

Push Mason off of self.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: May 23, 2012, 07:37:49 pm »

Lukas rubs his forehead. "Oooow...Damn, I always forget how much this hurts afterwards." He considers getting one of the white pills again but decides that it might not be a good idea taking those shortly after having an LSD trip. Well, sometimes the best way to get rid of a headache is to get a drink and and a sigaret. "Let's see if there is still some of that booze around that Thomas had."

Go look for more booze but avoid drinking the Xeno Spit again. Light up sigaret. If Lukas happens to find the Xeno Spit bottle, keep it for later :D

Thomas said "You alright guy? The various vices and sins are still right here." to Lukas.

Lukas moans for a bit, still rubbing is forehead. "Yeah, I guess I am okay. Just need a drink for my headache. What is that stuff called again? Not the Xeno Spit, but the other one? Oh, and do you mind if I keep the Xeno Spit for later?"
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: May 23, 2012, 07:38:21 pm »

((That makes three people trying to stop Mason from passive-molesting Empyrean. Pentagram Guy may come back only to see his character quite maimed. It'll be fun.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: May 23, 2012, 07:43:53 pm »

((If anyone it's Milno who's winning the heart of the Armoury Master. She actually closed her magazine when you went in there!! Dude, you are so in! ;D))

((I imagined that the armory master would only be interested in guys that survive at least 10 missions...at least. And maybe she is...well, you know...not interested in men...and women...Now I think about it...Maybe May is the only person in the world for her, although the AM is partly responsible for bringing her into the world, making her something like a mother to May. Man, this line of thought is food for many sick and twisted situations that would fit this RTD very well))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: May 23, 2012, 07:57:40 pm »

((I imagined that the armory master would only be interested in guys that survive at least 10 missions...at least. And maybe she is...well, you know...not interested in men...and women...Now I think about it...Maybe May is the only person in the world for her, although the AM is partly responsible for bringing her into the world, making her something like a mother to May. Man, this line of thought is food for many sick and twisted situations that would fit this RTD very well))

((So if AM is May's mother, and Elisaz is her father, doesn't that mean May's mother killed her father in order to give birth to her? Armory Master is a preying mantis.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1599 on: May 23, 2012, 08:04:00 pm »

((Interesting theory.))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: May 23, 2012, 08:05:06 pm »

((So if AM is May's mother, and Elisaz is her father, doesn't that mean May's mother killed her father in order to give birth to her? Armory Master is a preying mantis.))

((To be very precise...the mother ripped the father's balls off to give birth to May. Now is there a biologist in the room that can tell us what kind of animal does that?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: May 23, 2012, 08:08:09 pm »

((I have very superficial knowledge of nature (Animal Planet and Discovery Channel anyone?), and I can affirm I know some males whose genitals are lost during the sex act, say some spiders.

And I believe the male praying mantis is killed by the female. It is not nearly killed by the female, undergoes sex-change surgery, fails and is transformed into a genderless freak which considers itself its own daughter and father.))
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 08:13:17 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: May 23, 2012, 08:41:19 pm »

((I think we're ignoring some subtleties of the situation here.

Elisaz approached AM in a courtship display, leading to the former's brutal, er, I'm not even sure what that would be called. We'll say mauling.

Elisaz's corpse was then incubated by the Doctor, and due to Elisaz-initiated, Doctor-directed efforts, May emerged from the, uh, we'll call that a cocoon.

So clearly, AM is somewhere between a maritricidal spider and a parasitic wasp, Elisaz is somewhere between a cannibalized spider, breed-then-die model critter, seahorse, and wasp victim, and the Doctor is somewhere between a rotting log and a penguin.

The More You Know!))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: May 23, 2012, 09:20:00 pm »

((I think we're ignoring some subtleties of the situation here.

Elisaz approached AM in a courtship display, leading to the former's brutal, er, I'm not even sure what that would be called. We'll say mauling.

Elisaz's corpse was then incubated by the Doctor, and due to Elisaz-initiated, Doctor-directed efforts, May emerged from the, uh, we'll call that a cocoon.

So clearly, AM is somewhere between a maritricidal spider and a parasitic wasp, Elisaz is somewhere between a cannibalized spider, breed-then-die model critter, seahorse, and wasp victim, and the Doctor is somewhere between a rotting log and a penguin.

The More You Know!))

((There must be some kind of animal like that at the bottom of the ocean, right?))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1604 on: May 23, 2012, 11:20:40 pm »

Sorry about the absence today guys, it was unexpectedly very busy.

Lukas rubs his forehead. "Oooow...Damn, I always forget how much this hurts afterwards." He considers getting one of the white pills again but decides that it might not be a good idea taking those shortly after having an LSD trip. Well, sometimes the best way to get rid of a headache is to get a drink and and a sigaret. "Let's see if there is still some of that booze around that Thomas had."

Go look for more booze but avoid drinking the Xeno Spit again. Light up sigaret. If Lukas happens to find the Xeno Spit bottle, keep it for later :D
You wander back over to where thomas is still smoking and drinking and grab the bottle of Xeno Spit, resolving to save it for a later occasion. You bum a swig of HMRC standard booze off Tom and light up the cigarette he gave you. You instantly begin to feel strangely emotionless and yet more focused and insightful.

Re-make the pulse rifle (which is, in essense, a laser rifle + a gauss rifle power generator + a capacitor bank), now with the addition of the second gauss rifle power generator but still only one capactior bank. And another design, this time with two generators and two capacitor banks. Estimate the costs of these two designs in tokens.
Try and compare the gauss cannon power generator to the gauss rifle one; check the price for the gauss cannon power generator.
Pause the simulation and take a sip of that drink, then return to the research.

((By the way, how complete is the user's immersion in the simulation? Can he or she do things outside the simulation without disconnecting, such as talking or performing simple object manipulations? And does the helm completely enclose the wearer's head, or the mouth is relatively open and free to use? ))
(the immersion is fairly good, though not complete. The VR machine actually simulates feelings and such so it's less being immersed and more not knowing that outside sensations are actually from the outside. You could push up the helmet and talk to someone or even just speak with someone while working, but it might be hard to hear them. )
You successfully reinvent the original pulse rifle and take a celebratory mouthful of...whatever this is. 

Ok, whats the idea with the one that has only one capacitor bank with two generators?

And the gauss cannon is gonna be a lot more powerful. Requiring whole new electronics systems powerful.

Whip out and flay it with my good tentacle.

Nik, time is running out. One arm has already been incapacitated.
[dex:3][str:2+1-1] You whip your arm back and then bring it forward hard, the tentacle extending several feet as your talons rake the sentinel but fail to do any meaningful damage.

"Hrmm. What to make. Hrmm. Well I got nothing. Let's see what other people have made."

Call up the other tinker projects.
You attempt to call up the other tinker projects but the computer tells you you do not have authorization to edit or view the blueprints of other users without their permission.

Pull Mason from the pile.

Ok, enough of this, pal.
(thus ends the pile of failure and nudity)
[dex:5] You drag mason off the two women...well, woman and woman like thing...and drop him off to the side. If anyone is gonna be molesting people around here, it's gonna be you.

Draw a picture of me. in my hand is a small device, with a speech bubble above it. Inside the speech bubble is a picture of the armor master pointing at the doctor. Showing him what I want is easier than trying to write it out. Plus, drawing is fun!
"Holoprojector attached to brain? Thoughts projected as images?"

((He's wooed her with his mild competence, casual acceptance of injuries, style, and callous disregard for things he doesn't like. :P))

Look at synthetic limbs for acceptable grasping parts. For the shock implementers, either conductive grasping parts or just a potentially modified stun baton. For reinforcing the cambot... er, just mundane materials, right?
Hmm, well when you say synthetic limbs I assume you mean what amount to robotic pincers of a sort, not synth-flesh or anything. And shocking surfaces aren't hard, you can just buy what amount to "Shock strips", which are surfaces which produce a powerful disabling shock when powered. However scouteyes aren't very powerful, their rockets are really designed just to move their standard, very light frames. Reenforcing it to survive slamming into things, plus adding a bunch of weight to the front is going to over power the current rockets, not to mention unbalance it.

Neil tries to find the armory.
You follow the hall out of the barracks till you find an intersection. The intersection has several signs painted on the wall pointing down the various corridors. You follow the one marked "Armory" to a small room, the only contents of which is a kiosk set into the wall. An extremely attractive and moderately bored young woman is sitting inside the kiosk, flipping through a magazine.

((The only reason she is not being an ass to him is because so far he has not been creepy, idiotic, fanboy-ish nor shown any molestery tendencies. If you check most posts, you'll see there is little to compare to Milno because most males did not go for a normal social interaction. They picked drooling and/or flailing instead.

And I still have to submit an action. Edit:))

"Ok then, thanks and see ya."

Milno goes back to the rec room and to his chair, now ready to take down overtly stupid people - a cathegory which actually makes for most of the crew - who decide to mess with him.
You roll back to the rec room and settle down in the chair of what is quickly becoming your preferred VR machine.

Push Mason off of Empyrean.
Push Mason off of self.

Consider you earlier flirting canon, you crazy kids you.

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 2101