_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923655 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: The Circle of Depravity
« Reply #1575 on: May 23, 2012, 12:37:25 am »

Re-make the pulse rifle (which is, in essense, a laser rifle + a gauss rifle power generator + a capacitor bank), now with the addition of the second gauss rifle power generator but still only one capactior bank. And another design, this time with two generators and two capacitor banks. Estimate the costs of these two designs in tokens.
Try and compare the gauss cannon power generator to the gauss rifle one; check the price for the gauss cannon power generator.
Pause the simulation and take a sip of that drink, then return to the research.

((By the way, how complete is the user's immersion in the simulation? Can he or she do things outside the simulation without disconnecting, such as talking or performing simple object manipulations? And does the helm completely enclose the wearer's head, or the mouth is relatively open and free to use? ))
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 12:44:10 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: May 23, 2012, 12:44:35 am »

Lukas rubs his forehead. "Oooow...Damn, I always forget how much this hurts afterwards." He considers getting one of the white pills again but decides that it might not be a good idea taking those shortly after having an LSD trip. Well, sometimes the best way to get rid of a headache is to get a drink and and a sigaret. "Let's see if there is still some of that booze around that Thomas had."

Go look for more booze but avoid drinking the Xeno Spit again. Light up sigaret. If Lukas happens to find the Xeno Spit bottle, keep it for later :D
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 12:46:15 am by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: May 23, 2012, 01:03:28 am »

Whip out and flay it with my good tentacle.

Nik, time is running out. One arm has already been incapacitated.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: May 23, 2012, 06:12:41 am »

Hold on, Nick. I'll be there in under half a minute.
((Two more actions worth of time, if precisely. The current one and the next when I join the simulation/run into the fray. Will you survive that long? ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: May 23, 2012, 06:36:54 am »

"Hrmm. What to make. Hrmm. Well I got nothing. Let's see what other people have made."

Call up the other tinker projects.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: May 23, 2012, 06:59:12 am »

After a few minutes of spooning, May stands up, picking Empyrean up with her. When they are both standing, May takes Empyrean's hand with her own hand. "Where are we going?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: May 23, 2012, 07:25:54 am »

Draw a picture of me. in my hand is a small device, with a speech bubble above it. Inside the speech bubble is a picture of the armor master pointing at the doctor. Showing him what I want is easier than trying to write it out. Plus, drawing is fun!
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: May 23, 2012, 08:01:32 am »

Pull Mason from the pile.

Ok, enough of this, pal.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: May 23, 2012, 10:12:37 am »

Thomas said "You alright guy? The various vices and sins are still right here." to Lukas.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1584 on: May 23, 2012, 03:10:26 pm »

"I don't think there's anywhere much to go ..." trailed off Empyrean.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: May 23, 2012, 03:12:42 pm »

((wounder how it would work if I tried to start a relationship with the armory master.))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: May 23, 2012, 03:15:59 pm »

May looks at Empyrean inquisitorially. "What are you going to do now?" 

((wounder how it would work if I tried to start a relationship with the armory master.))

((Another bloody semen stain on the wall?))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: May 23, 2012, 03:18:00 pm »

((@TCM; @Skyrunner: I would like to remind you there is still Mason wiggling on top of Empyrean, so you still have to try to escape the pile of perversion.))

((Another bloody semen stain on the wall?))
((Nope, he is almost entirely mechanic.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: May 23, 2012, 03:23:11 pm »

((So a greasy stain on the wall.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: May 23, 2012, 05:55:01 pm »

((If anyone it's Milno who's winning the heart of the Armoury Master. She actually closed her magazine when you went in there!! Dude, you are so in! ;D))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 2101