_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5924612 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: The Circle of Depravity
« Reply #1530 on: May 22, 2012, 02:30:31 pm »

((@Caellath Hey, it's Elisaz's daughter. Are sure you want to be talking about reasonable and sane things around her? ;) ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1531 on: May 22, 2012, 02:30:51 pm »

((@N ..... Oh, right. *facepalm* Insufficient memory... xD))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: May 22, 2012, 02:32:50 pm »

((@Caellath Hey, it's Elisaz's daughter. Are sure you want to be talking about reasonable and sane things around her? ;) ))
((The nearest person is the resident pervert, and he is naked...))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: May 22, 2012, 02:40:29 pm »

((Yay for being the Cybernetic alternative to Altered?))

Yeah, I'm going back to him after I see what these'll do in the field. As for why, I've wanted a bit of augmentation for a long, long time. Pity the doctors near me at the time were a little too squeamish at the thought. Heck, that's one thing I have to say about Doctor Strangelove back there; he is eager.

((Hmm, maybe get some human-like arms for primary and have these ones mounted on my back? Doc Ock, anyone?))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: May 22, 2012, 02:54:17 pm »

As I said, you have your reasons. As for me, I think the unchanged - and no way Altered! - human body is the best. Unfortunately, it seems unlikely I'd be able to preserve mine while serving in the 'Corps.
Still, the Reverend Comrade who currently holds the position of the armory master succeeded in this - so I do have a chance. Not that I really care how big it is.

((Yay for being the Cybernetic alternative to Altered?))
((Maybe. I meant that at some point he might find your shape a bit too unhuman and start questioning your loyalty to humanity. Not at once, though. :)
Also, try using a gun with those arms. It might be actually very difficult or outright impossible, so then you'd have the answer.
If I died for the last time, my pulse rifle might be still lying behind the sentinel. Or not, and in that case you'd need to test it in another simulation. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: May 22, 2012, 03:08:44 pm »

And how do you know that she's pure human? Yeah, she looks the part, but we can't really tell for sure, can we?

((Maybe. I meant that at some point he might find your shape a bit too unhuman and start questioning your loyalty to humanity. Not at once, though. :)
Also, try using a gun with those arms. It might be actually very difficult or outright impossible, so then you'd have the answer.
If I died for the last time, my pulse rifle might be still lying behind the sentinel. Or not, and in that case you'd need to test it in another simulation. ))

((Several of the reasons I want to be rid of most of it for normal ones. Yeah, whoopee, skitter-borg legs. No thank you, they are creepy, no matter how "superior" to normal ones they are. THEY. ARE. CREEPY. Same goes for the tentacle arms.))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: May 22, 2012, 03:10:53 pm »

Takes the paper and pin and writes
Quote from: what was written
I want to speak, but not with words. Words are laud. It makes it easy for danger to attack me. Help please. I do whatever you want.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: May 22, 2012, 03:29:28 pm »

How a person looks - well, actually, how a person sees himself or herself - has a major part in what a person is.
If you maintain the looks of a human being (as well as the behavior) you can be considered nearly human however you are on the inside. And, you know, even if you're just disguising as a human, at some point your mask can become more true than the original 'true self' you had.
Well, some philosphers would certainly disagree with that, but that's how I think.
Nikitian chuckles.

Oh, and when you agree to change yourself to something not so human, you have to posess a deep well of willpower to maintain the inner picture of yourself as a human, I think I should warn you. Anyway, I have no doubt in you, Nick - every comrade here surely has enough willpower for that, or they'd be screaming and flailing and begging to be taken home or, well, killed.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 03:34:07 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1538 on: May 22, 2012, 03:29:52 pm »

I'll be back to discuss this again, Doc. For now, I'm going to try and get used to this so that if I can't convince you of some other options upon my return.

Skitter to the Rec Room VR machines ("Waving" at Nik on the way) and enter the lobby for the MEHMRCMS, and wait for Milno to spawn me with my new, funky cybernetics and whatever bits of a MkII suit than can fit on me.

((One of my main concerns is that, unless they're modular like the Mk suits, I won't be able to wear anything heavier, like a battlesuit, exoskeleton, avatar of war...

Eh, that's a concern for a long time from now, I guess.))
Milno shrugs.

Spawn Tentacle Man with a MkII and his current body at the combat simulation after he connects to the VR.

Edit:
The pile of naked people has become self sustaining! Quick! Someone yank them apart or throw water on them otherwise we're gonna have a very awkward and sticky meltdown of some sort.
((I thought only Renen and May were naked...Also, what? Self-sustaining? Does that mean energy can be harnessed from it?

Wait, sticky meltdown. Oh-oh, take cover. I thought the perv had calmed down, though.))
Milno spawns Doctor Spiderpus back in his simulation, complete with new limbs and partial suit. (anything else? Weapons? etc.)

((@Caellath Yeah, but this guy has a little problem with 'metagaming'. He believes it being just himself all the time, so there's nothing unreasonable in getting a new body to continue fighting this alien-spawn abomination. Try to think of it as a ghost of a fallen soldier deciding to fulfil his duty (by posessing someone's body or just manifesting as a flesh-and-blood creature once more) instead of going to the afterlife or whatever ;)
@PyroDesu I think, we'd clearly be able to devise a custom-built battlesuit. The Avatar of War, however, is directly connected to your brain, so that as long as there's enought space inside, however unhuman figure you posess, it can still be used. And if there isn't, those mechanical appendages can be disconnected and then you would surely fit inside. ))
Well, I guess comrades have the right to relieve the stress the way they like it. They're the humanity's saviours, after all.
Me, I find it mildly discomforting to make love to... several people at once, some of them being of the same sex, so I'd better eat something and return to tinkering. Has a lot of to do, now that all my records are gone. Which reminds me - Steve, do you know who I am?

Oh, and good to see, you Nick - Wait, what happened to your legs and arms? Was there a fight here and you lost them and there was a shortage of normal human-like prosthetics, so they had to hook up some clearly designed for the Altered?
???

>I believe you are disposable inmate number 5 billion.

((Well, this time my roll can be a 4.))

Try to get out yet AGAIN.

..SOMEBODY HELP...
[dex:4+1] You struggle and tug and generally wrench yourself around until you finally get free of the wiggling, jiggling flesh. You pull up your pants, make your apologies and bid a hasty retreat.

Attempt to extricate self while simultaneously trying to foil the efforts of any male-gendered peoples.
[dex:2] You try to free yourself from the pile while fending off the advances of the man on your back. You are unsuccessful on both accounts, managing little more then a few pitiful wiggles and voicing a desire to get to know each other better first.

"Owie."

Cuddle with nearest person, regardless of who they are.
You wrap your arms around E and rub your cheek against hers, cooing softly and musically.

Takes the paper and pin and writes
Quote from: what was written
I want to speak, but not with words. Words are laud. It makes it easy for danger to attack me. Help please. I do whatever you want.
The Armory master looks at the paper and back at you and then shrugs. "Doctor is who you need to talk to, the only flesh modification I do is putting big holes in things." She holds up her wristpad and speaks into it. "Hey doc, got a patient coming your way. Look for the tall, mute, robotic fella."

She sides the pen and paper back to you. "Keep that till he fixes you up. He should be waiting for ya in the infirmary."

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: May 22, 2012, 03:41:33 pm »

((That suit is 5 tokens, and there's a 5 token limit, right?))

Skitter ((Yes, I am going to keep using that verb in place of any other movement verb)) over to the metal sentinel and attempt its trick in reverse: slice it with the barbs on my "Fingers".

((I wonder, would a conventional weapon modified to be mounted in an exotic limb be one, or the other, since it's not really conventional anymore, now is it?))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: May 22, 2012, 03:42:34 pm »

Oh, you managed to get out of there by yourself. Now, I believe we haven't met yet. I'm Nikitian Greiss, and I'm glad to serve alongside with you, comrade.

So, just to check it: Steve, what is my name? It seems I might've done something terribly wrong, and I want to make sure you weren't affected.

((@piecewise What exactly did you mean by 'delete the battle records'? ))

Get some Meat 1 and Dessert 1. Look for some black tea. Eat the food and drink the tea if I managed to find some (if there were more than one kind, choose Tea 1 or whichever comes the first).
Past Sigs

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: May 22, 2012, 03:50:20 pm »

It seems the orgy-brawl won't end so soon, and it actually remembers Milno about the need to have ways to take down other fellow disposable convicts without risking killing them with a misplaced powered punch or kick from the suit.

((@GM: Do I also have to roll to spew the gases from the helmet's mouth and which type of weapon roll they use? Uncon?))
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 09:28:15 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: May 22, 2012, 04:10:16 pm »

Take the items and write a short thank you not. And then compliment something about her, for no random reason.((willing to take a roll on what it is, since I don't know what she looks like. hopefully it doesn't come out as creepy as "I watch you while you sleep" Then go to the doc and signal to him about my throat. Then remember the pen and paper and write him what i want.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: May 22, 2012, 04:16:11 pm »

Thomas continues smoking. He tries to think of ways to improve the drills efficiency. He disinterestedly watches the writhing flesh, then lights up another cigarette, ready to burn anyone who comes after him.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: May 22, 2012, 04:32:46 pm »

Take the items and write a short thank you not. And then compliment something about her, for no random reason.((willing to take a roll on what it is, since I don't know what she looks like. hopefully it doesn't come out as creepy as "I watch you while you sleep" Then go to the doc and signal to him about my throat. Then remember the pen and paper and write him what i want.
((Just understood you probably meant 'a short thank you note' rather than 'thank you not'. Am I right? ))
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 04:34:25 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 2101