_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926144 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: The Circle of Depravity
« Reply #1515 on: May 22, 2012, 01:14:44 pm »

Yeah, I know it. Still, I had some kind of consciousness and will to attempt circumventing the rules, and that warrants the try (more like obliges me with it, actually).
((You were on dead expectator mode, your body had already disappeared due to violent death caused by pointy metal lances.))

Now, what the xenos trickery is going on here?

Milno grins to Fanboy behind the faceplate of his new helmet.
"It seems they decided they needed to relieve some of their stress."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1516 on: May 22, 2012, 01:20:44 pm »

((If you say so.
Yeah, probably better to roll with me totally screwing it. More FUN (which means being true to the spirit of these forums) and character development :) ))
Hmmm, looks like I better abstain from programming attempts, at least until I learn how to do that properly.
Never actually wanted to cheat per se, only to try at bending the rules. The closest equivalent of doing that on a real mission would be to attempt enduring the (near)mortal wound or coming back to senses despite the initial cause of losing consciousness.
Nikitian exited the VR and glanced the scar on his hand.
You know, I have already managed something like that once.
'Nearly managed, you mean' - a treacherous thought reached his mind.
Go to the rec room and see myself what's going on there.
You get out of the vr machine and look around. Huh, seems like a group of people are having an orgy on a pile of broken table bits. Thats a bit odd.

...Ok...Calm down...You are inside a soft area of a girl or something else...Just don't go into perv mode yet....Remember what you learned...
Renen tries to keep "cool" and  escape again, this time searching for the most efficient way to get out.
[dex:3]
You manage to...ahem...calm down enough to unstick yourself from where ever you stuck yourself, but you still can't get out of under all these people

The pile of naked people has become self sustaining! Quick! Someone yank them apart or throw water on them otherwise we're gonna have a very awkward and sticky meltdown of some sort.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: May 22, 2012, 01:27:22 pm »

I'll be back to discuss this again, Doc. For now, I'm going to try and get used to this so that if I can't convince you of some other options upon my return.

Skitter to the Rec Room VR machines ("Waving" at Nik on the way) and enter the lobby for the MEHMRCMS, and wait for Milno to spawn me with my new, funky cybernetics and whatever bits of a MkII suit than can fit on me.

((One of my main concerns is that, unless they're modular like the Mk suits, I won't be able to wear anything heavier, like a battlesuit, exoskeleton, avatar of war...

Eh, that's a concern for a long time from now, I guess.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: May 22, 2012, 01:39:06 pm »

((@Caellath Yeah, but this guy has a little problem with 'metagaming'. He believes it being just himself all the time, so there's nothing unreasonable in getting a new body to continue fighting this alien-spawn abomination. Try to think of it as a ghost of a fallen soldier deciding to fulfil his duty (by posessing someone's body or just manifesting as a flesh-and-blood creature once more) instead of going to the afterlife or whatever ;)
@PyroDesu I think, we'd clearly be able to devise a custom-built battlesuit. The Avatar of War, however, is directly connected to your brain, so that as long as there's enought space inside, however unhuman figure you posess, it can still be used. And if there isn't, those mechanical appendages can be disconnected and then you would surely fit inside. ))
Well, I guess comrades have the right to relieve the stress the way they like it. They're the humanity's saviours, after all.
Me, I find it mildly discomforting to make love to... several people at once, some of them being of the same sex, so I'd better eat something and return to tinkering. Has a lot of to do, now that all my records are gone. Which reminds me - Steve, do you know who I am?

Oh, and good to see, you Nick - Wait, what happened to your legs and arms? Was there a fight here and you lost them and there was a shortage of normal human-like prosthetics, so they had to hook up some clearly designed for the Altered?
???
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 01:45:19 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: May 22, 2012, 01:41:19 pm »

Milno shrugs.

Spawn Tentacle Man with a MkII and his current body at the combat simulation after he connects to the VR.

Edit:
The pile of naked people has become self sustaining! Quick! Someone yank them apart or throw water on them otherwise we're gonna have a very awkward and sticky meltdown of some sort.
((I thought only Renen and May were naked...Also, what? Self-sustaining? Does that mean energy can be harnessed from it?

Wait, sticky meltdown. Oh-oh, take cover. I thought the perv had calmed down, though.))
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 01:48:28 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: May 22, 2012, 01:48:27 pm »

((Well, this time my roll can be a 4.))

Try to get out yet AGAIN.

..SOMEBODY HELP...
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: May 22, 2012, 01:50:47 pm »

Now that is something.
Of course, comrade!

Take the comrade who pleaded for help out of the pile of bodies. Make sure not to fall into it myself, though.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1522 on: May 22, 2012, 01:52:14 pm »

Attempt to extricate self while simultaneously trying to foil the efforts of any male-gendered peoples.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: May 22, 2012, 01:53:28 pm »

Now that is something.
Of course, comrade!

Take the comrade who pleaded for help out of the pile of bodies. Make sure not to fall into it myself, though.
((Don't do it UNLESS you want to join. You have a (-1 to dex), so you'll probably fall on top of Mason. I mean you should not do it unless you find it arousing in some way.))
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 01:55:48 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1524 on: May 22, 2012, 01:54:21 pm »

Yeah, Nik... I don't recommend the ship Doctor... I asked for normal arms and slightly-modified legs. This is what he gave me. He insists that they're better, so I may as well they them out a bit.

((skitterskitterskitterskitterskitterskitter

I hope nobody on the team has arachnophobia...))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1525 on: May 22, 2012, 02:09:38 pm »

((Don't do it UNLESS you want to join. You have a (-1 to dex), so you'll probably fall on top of Mason. I mean you should not do it unless you find it arousing in some way.))
((Well, I have to RP him. Also, a good way to meet with Lukas, May and Renen. :) Still, I hope for a good dex roll and me actually staying away from the pile.))
((skitterskitterskitterskitterskitterskitter

I hope nobody on the team has arachnophobia...))
((As for my character - no, no arachnophobia. Only xenophobia and morphophobia (the fear of the Altered/being Altered myself).  :D ))
Doc? He seemed a really good person to me, kind and selfless. Perhaps he just got carried away... and I sympathise with your problem. Perhaps they'd be able to manufacture the legs and arms you wanted a bit later. Still, why would you want to change anything in your body?.. Well, I guess, you have your reasons and have thought it thoroughly before making such a decision, so never mind the question.
Past Sigs

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: May 22, 2012, 02:22:16 pm »

"Owie."

Cuddle with nearest person, regardless of who they are.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1527 on: May 22, 2012, 02:22:43 pm »

((What about me? D: Am I invisible?!

More batting may be in order ...))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: May 22, 2012, 02:25:26 pm »

((What about me? D: Am I invisible?!

More batting may be in order ...))
((Are you talking about my post? Well, I thought I've already met with you, haven't I? If not, would be glad to. :) ))
Past Sigs

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: May 22, 2012, 02:26:32 pm »

Cuddle with nearest person, regardless of who they are.
((While you were offline, I think Renen's special place got stuck somewhere on May's body.

Also, what, cuddling? How can she/it go from "destroy eyes" to "cuddle"?))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 2101