_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5927212 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: The Circle of Depravity
« Reply #1500 on: May 22, 2012, 11:11:46 am »

Well, yes, but talking is noisy Victor thinks to himself. i might just be better off showing her that I can't. Make some wear grunting sounds and then point back to my throat. Make an indication of a light switch, and flip the "switch" on and off.
((Try writing.))

Milno lightly raises an eyebrow. They surely are committed to lechery. Well, they can do whatever they want unless they decide to do the same thing while on a mission and hump each other instead of pursuing the objetives.

Milno browses for the aforementioned non-lethal alternatives to nerve gas.

To Nikitian:
>Fanboy, you lost all of your spare lives. There is also a commotion happening in the rec room.
Allow Fanboy to respawn.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 11:34:01 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: May 22, 2012, 11:18:41 am »

((Thats. . . . . . . no fun. . . . . . . . I might have to make it !!FUN!! if I decide to do it.))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: May 22, 2012, 11:18:54 am »

Thomas downs a mouthful of booze and looks around. "That's ironic right there. But it's odd that I'm not disgusted anymore. Not even a little cringe."

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: May 22, 2012, 11:19:34 am »

Pity. I'll try again, though, if you don't mind.
Open the debug console from the spectator mode and respawn myself. If that fails, leave the VR and go to see what is happening out there.
((I mean, I have to RP my character's determination, right? :) ))
QUICKEDIT: Comrade, the situation there - is it dangerous? Do I need to get armed before entering there?
((Also, this thread has reached one half length of the main one! Hurray! :) ))
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 11:24:16 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1504 on: May 22, 2012, 11:38:50 am »

Well, yes, but talking is noisy Victor thinks to himself. i might just be better off showing her that I can't. Make some wear grunting sounds and then point back to my throat. Make an indication of a light switch, and flip the "switch" on and off.
The armory master raises an eyebrow at you and then slides a pen and paper out onto the counter.

"Save us some time."

"Hey Steve, do you think you could give us a status update on the current mission? I mean, they are still alive right?"

>Far as I know. Apparently they were having some problems with the Tinman, but everything seems to be alright.

((Try writing.))

Milno lightly raises an eyebrow. They surely are committed to lechery. Well, they can do whatever they want unless they decide to do the same thing while on a mission and hump each other instead of pursuing the objetives.

Milno browses for the aforementioned non-lethal alternatives to nerve gas.

To Nikitian:
>Fanboy, you lost all of your spare lives. There is also a commotion happening in the rec room.
There seems to be several different types of non-lethal gas, from a simple tear gas to a paralytic gas. They all look to be rather cheap.

Thomas downs a mouthful of booze and looks around. "That's ironic right there. But it's odd that I'm not disgusted anymore. Not even a little cringe."
(make sure to say if you ever start smoking. Those blue smoke cigarettes have effects with them)
You swallow another mouthful of the powerful, chemical tasting booze and wipe your lips on the back of your sleeve as you watch the pile of half naked bodies writhing a top garbage. You start to feel buzzed and a bit light headed.

Pity. I'll try again, though, if you don't mind.
Open the debug console from the spectator mode and respawn myself. If that fails, leave the VR and go to see what is happening out there.
((I mean, I have to RP my character's determination, right? :) ))
QUICKEDIT: Comrade, the situation there - is it dangerous? Do I need to get armed before entering there?
((Also, this thread has reached one half length of the main one! Hurray! :) ))
(main one has much fewer players, therefore goes slower. Plus it has less OOC discussion, or at least  posts that are purely OOC. Not that I care about OOC. )

[Aux:2-1]
You attempt to open a debug menu and respawn yourself. What you accomplish is to completely delete your profile, including all your tinker blue prints and battle records.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: May 22, 2012, 11:40:22 am »

Thomas smirks knowingly. "Those guys, they're so predictable. Stuff like this every day.". He moves onto another vice, and lights up a cigarette.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: May 22, 2012, 11:43:30 am »

>Not dangerous per se, unless you consider an orgy to be dangerous. Also, you should not try to cheat in my training courses.

Milno checks for a description of both the tear and paralytic gases. They may come in handy during ship disturbances when saving ammo is needed.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 11:46:01 am by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: May 22, 2012, 11:47:38 am »

(( Well, I understand that, it's just still good to consider ourselves on board at least a small fraction as important as those on the mission. Never mind, though.

Also, now that's a pity I got everything deleted. On the bright side, perhaps, I have cleared all of the useless design branches and can remake only the important and useful stuff. Oh, and I've deleted the records of how I failed miserably for four or five times in quick succession. I say, that's that damn silver lining in all of the training session :)
Still, just to make sure,
Allow Fanboy to respawn.
we'll just disregard this? Not asking for one more retcon or anything, so never mind if you find it tiresome or are plain fed up with me pointing things :) . Sorry for possibly being disrespectful, though, never had it in mind. ))
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 11:51:17 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: May 22, 2012, 11:51:20 am »

"...Huh..." Renen slowly comes back to his normal mode with a feeling of being sandwiched by soft skin and smooth mounds. He pays close attention and discovers that there is a girl holding him by his back while a person(?) is under him.

He gets up quickly, realizing he got back to his "normal mode" due to the continued light bleeding. " Oh....Sorry if I did something perverted. I have some psychological problems and sometimes, when there are cute girls involved, I totally lose control....May we start the proper introductions?...My name is Renen, Renen Averius von Raptum. And may I ask what are the names of these beautiful ladies and this.... :o....person, where we are and why are we here? And I would like to know if there are any doctors here, if I may.

Get up from the groping mess, put pants back on and avoid any attacks from the girls.
Try again.

"....Hey fucker, what the hell are you doing? Just GET OUT!" Renen said to the guy who just jumped over them.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 12:02:36 pm by Grunhill »
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: May 22, 2012, 11:55:38 am »

(( Well, I understand that, it's just still good to consider ourselves on board at least a small fraction as important as those on the mission. Never mind, though.))
((On ship is important. We have the drooling idiots who keep the comedy going.

Edit: On a side note, I'm in doubt between just watching the idiocy or ending it with some MkIII-powered kicks. I guess I'll stick to watching how far it goes.))
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 12:02:52 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1510 on: May 22, 2012, 12:04:30 pm »

Thomas smirks knowingly. "Those guys, they're so predictable. Stuff like this every day.". He moves onto another vice, and lights up a cigarette.
You pull one of the black cigarettes from the box and strike the self lighting tip on the ground. A small purplish flame burns for a moment on the ned and then leaves it smoldering as a thin stream of blue smoke leaks from the tip. You take a deep drag and then breathe out a cloud of equally bluish haze. You begin to feel..strange. It's like your emotions are draining away while your insight increases. You feel very quiet inside and watch the world with a very matter-a-fact air.

>Not dangerous per se, unless you consider an orgy to be dangerous. Also, you should not try to cheat in my training courses.

Milno checks for a description of both the tear and paralytic gases. They may come in handy during ship disturbances when saving ammo is needed.
The tear gas irritates the membranes and skin of living creatures, causing eyes to burn, coughing, and general feelings of burning unniceness. The paralytic gas causes paralysis.

(( Well, I understand that, it's just still good to consider ourselves on board at least a small fraction as important as those on the mission. Never mind, though.

Also, now that's a pity I got everything deleted. On the bright side, perhaps, I have cleared all of the useless design branches and can remake only the important and useful stuff. Oh, and I've deleted the records of how I failed miserably for four or five times in quick succession. I say, that's that damn silver lining in all of the training session :)
Still, just to make sure,
Allow Fanboy to respawn.
we'll just disregard this? Not asking for one more retcon or anything, so never mind if you find it tiresome or are plain fed up with me pointing things :) . Sorry for possibly being disrespectful, though, never had it in mind. ))
Please, continue to point out my mistakes, I have no problem with that. Always good to have a proof reader. And I guess he edited that in while I was making the post since it's not in the section I have quoted.  So we can handle this either by retconing and sticking you back in or we can just roll with what happened. Your choice.

"...Huh..." Renen slowly comes back to his normal mode with a feeling of being sandwiched by soft skin and smooth mounds. He pays close attention and discovers that there is a girl holding him by his back while a person(?) is under him.

He gets up quickly, realizing he got back to his "normal mode" due to the continued light bleeding. " Oh....Sorry if I did something perverted. I have some psychological problems and sometimes, when there are cute girls involved, I totally lose control....May we start the proper introductions?...My name is Renen, Renen Averius von Raptum. And may I ask what are the names of these beautiful ladies and this.... :o....person, where we are and why are we here? And I would like to know if there are any doctors here, if I may.

Get up from the groping mess, put pants back on and avoid any
attacks from the girls.
Try again.

"....Hey fucker, what the hell are you doing? Just GET OUT!" Renen said to the guy who just jumped over them.
[dex:1] You attempt to struggle your way out and succeed only on getting a rather sensitive bit of your anatomy jammed between two soft walls of skin that you can't readily see or identify.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: May 22, 2012, 12:20:01 pm »

((If you say so.
Yeah, probably better to roll with me totally screwing it. More FUN (which means being true to the spirit of these forums) and character development :) ))
Hmmm, looks like I better abstain from programming attempts, at least until I learn how to do that properly.
Never actually wanted to cheat per se, only to try at bending the rules. The closest equivalent of doing that on a real mission would be to attempt enduring the (near)mortal wound or coming back to senses despite the initial cause of losing consciousness.
Nikitian exited the VR and glanced the scar on his hand.
You know, I have already managed something like that once.
'Nearly managed, you mean' - a treacherous thought reached his mind.
Go to the rec room and see myself what's going on there.
Past Sigs

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: May 22, 2012, 12:23:22 pm »

((...))

"...Actually, that was a deadly wound as in instant death."

When Nikitian leaves the VR, Milno nods to the the pile of orgy on top of the garbage.

((@Nikitian: The VR Machines are in the rec room.))
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 12:44:00 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: May 22, 2012, 12:35:23 pm »

...Ok...Calm down...You are inside a soft area of a girl or something else...Just don't go into perv mode yet....Remember what you learned...
Renen tries to keep "cool" and  escape again, this time searching for the most efficient way to get out.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: May 22, 2012, 01:07:06 pm »

(( Ah, yes - still cannot visualize the rec room with all of it contents. ))
Yeah, I know it. Still, I had some kind of consciousness and will to attempt circumventing the rules, and that warrants the try (more like obliges me with it, actually).
Now, what the xenos trickery is going on here?

((Also, by our tendency to smash the scout eye, I just got an idea to increase its survivability. Coat it with a lot of rubber, anyone?
Or, well, something like that. Bonus points for using transpart coating so that the camera can be also protected and for making it easily removable (perhaps using the chemicals that would surely dissolve the coating, but leave the mechanisms intact). There's still the question about the propulsion, but hopefully it is rather easily dealt with.
Anyone cares to tinker the upgrade into existance? ;) ))
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 01:19:22 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 2101