_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930004 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: The Circle of Depravity
« Reply #1425 on: May 21, 2012, 09:29:57 pm »

((Now we have a Empyrean>Renen>May Sandwich. Just be glad he put his pants back on. Also, I get the feeling you'll end up killing him.))

Milno claps his hands in ovation at their stupidity, leaves the datapad recording the action, gets his faceplate attachment and goes back to watch the scene, putting it on.

Just watch Renen. If he tries to grope May, try to pull him away. Or poke him with the incomplete pipe weapon. Not on the head.
((This does not work. Depending on your roll, you'll shank him on the head, thus killing him. Good luck trying to get him off May without braining him.))
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 09:40:32 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: May 21, 2012, 09:38:04 pm »

Grab Renen's eyeballs. Applying extreme pressure.

(( If I fall asleep before this resolves, just put May on auto-anti-molest until she is either out of danger or unconscious.))
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 09:48:07 pm by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: May 21, 2012, 09:47:41 pm »

Thomas shrugs and hands Lukas the bottle of Xeno Spit, and he grabs the generic agent liquor. "How about Egyptian Rat Screw? Despite the name that suits that guy, it's pretty nice actually.". Seeing the blue pill, he says "You take it. We don't have glasses, so we can't share.". He shuffles the cards, readying to deal.

"Well, I guess I could break it open but suit yourself. More fun for me." Lukas puts the blue pill in the bottle of Xeno Spit. He takes the bottle by the neck and gently shakes it for a few seconds to make the pill dissolve. After that he takes a greedy gulp of the Xeno Spit. "Aah, now let's play that game of yours". He turns his head to Renen for a moment. "What the hell is he doing?"

Put pill in bottle of Xeno Spit. Drink Xeno Spit. Play game with Thomas (roll).
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: May 21, 2012, 09:48:47 pm »

((...Great, now we'll have a very violent brawl to watch as the fight escalates and each side gets wilder :P
Although I think we'll have to wait until all the people in the human sandwich post.))

He turns his head to Renen for a moment. "What the hell is he doing?".
((Committing suicide.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1429 on: May 21, 2012, 09:50:23 pm »

Drop pipe on Renen, preferably his head. Wrestle Renen off May. Try not to latch on to May or some other stupid feat.

Her private list of feats were growing; she first cut something with a welder, and now she fell on a sex-crazed ghoul.. human while trying to pull him off. Sigh.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 10:00:06 pm by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: May 21, 2012, 09:53:43 pm »

Define "Wrong" by taking the blanket off.

((The 6 worries me a bit. Not as much as a 1 would worry me, but still))
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 09:56:22 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: May 21, 2012, 09:57:57 pm »

Drop pipe. Wrestle Renen off May. Try not to latch on to May or some other stupid feat.

((Drop the pipe? I would say introduce the pipe to Renen's head.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: May 21, 2012, 09:58:42 pm »

((I think the "I have seen enough Hentai to see where this is going"-meme applies here.

Well, maybe not entirely.))
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 10:00:51 pm by Prosperus »

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1433 on: May 21, 2012, 10:00:31 pm »

Drop pipe. Wrestle Renen off May. Try not to latch on to May or some other stupid feat.
((Drop the pipe? I would say introduce the pipe to Renen's head.))
((Edited action.))

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: May 21, 2012, 10:03:21 pm »

((I think the "I have seen enough Hentai to see where this is going"-meme applies here.

Well, maybe not entirely.))

((I am so glad that the human mind can go along with pretty much anything you stick on it. Although, by "Wrong", it might be entirely right. So who knows?))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: May 21, 2012, 10:10:34 pm »

((Second death on ship probably coming soon. Due to pipe-dropping and eyeball-destroying action. He is offline and we don't know if he would rather run away right now that the women turned psychotic.

@IronyOwl: Welcome back, Faith just avoided being groped while you were offline.))
>Yes?

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: May 21, 2012, 10:15:55 pm »

((Second death on ship probably coming soon. Due to pipe-dropping and eyeball-destroying action. He is offline and we don't know if he would rather run away right now that the women turned psychotic.

@IronyOwl: Welcome back, Faith just avoided being groped while you were offline.))

((Damn, and I gotta go for lunch. :())

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1437 on: May 21, 2012, 10:21:44 pm »

((Now, what would happen if I attempt to molest him back? o_o I suppose it'd be a +/- relation, with the plus being Renen.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: May 21, 2012, 10:30:13 pm »

((Well this is... interesting.))

Faith was glad for a distraction from May. She was less glad about May continuing to talk about Elisaz's severed testicles, and definitely not fond of Renen leaping at her, failing miserably, and then proceeding to get into a tangle with everyone else.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" she asked, eying the tumble.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1439 on: May 21, 2012, 10:41:50 pm »

((roll for the cars please))
Thomas takes a mouthful of booze, and switches on his faceplate camera. "Why do I get so much blackmail material here?"
You take a swing of booze and pass half the deck to Lukas. [Lukas:1][Thomas:3] Lukas fails to lay down any royal cards and you collect the pile.

((Now we have a Empyrean>Renen>May Sandwich. Just be glad he put his pants back on. Also, I get the feeling you'll end up killing him.))

Milno claps his hands in ovation at their stupidity, leaves the datapad recording the action, gets his faceplate attachment and goes back to watch the scene, putting it on.

Just watch Renen. If he tries to grope May, try to pull him away. Or poke him with the incomplete pipe weapon. Not on the head.
((This does not work. Depending on your roll, you'll shank him on the head, thus killing him. Good luck trying to get him off May without braining him.))
You prop your datapad up on the vr machine, still recording, and wheel yourself off to the armory. You show the Armory master the blueprint of your toothy thing and she takes your helmet and disappears into the back. She returns several minutes later with the helmet and hands it to you. Not only does it have the teeth attachment, the entire helmet has been modified to resemble a great honey badger head and mouth, its great toothy maw ringing your faceplate and its eyes over your head lamps so they glow when the lamps are on. The entire thing is done in what looks like ancient bronze and a feeling of elegant brutality is imbued in the snarling muzzle and windswept fur.

"I figured I might expand upon it." The armory master says with a bit of a smile. "I left the teeth hollow, as well as leaving a big hollow in the head so you can put a gas tank in there."

(( If I fall asleep before this resolves, just put May on auto-anti-molest until she is either out of danger or unconscious.))
[dex:3]
[Renen dex:5]
Renen dodges your attempts to blind him and continues to grope wildly, squeezing at any soft flesh he can get his hands on.

Thomas shrugs and hands Lukas the bottle of Xeno Spit, and he grabs the generic agent liquor. "How about Egyptian Rat Screw? Despite the name that suits that guy, it's pretty nice actually.". Seeing the blue pill, he says "You take it. We don't have glasses, so we can't share.". He shuffles the cards, readying to deal.

"Well, I guess I could break it open but suit yourself. More fun for me." Lukas puts the blue pill in the bottle of Xeno Spit. He takes the bottle by the neck and gently shakes it for a few seconds to make the pill dissolve. After that he takes a greedy gulp of the Xeno Spit. "Aah, now let's play that game of yours". He turns his head to Renen for a moment. "What the hell is he doing?"

Put pill in bottle of Xeno Spit. Drink Xeno Spit. Play game with Thomas (roll).
You take a mouthful of your booze and pill mixture and start playing with Thomas. And then your fingers pop off and walk away. Uh.

Drop pipe on Renen, preferably his head. Wrestle Renen off May. Try not to latch on to May or some other stupid feat.

Her private list of feats were growing; she first cut something with a welder, and now she fell on a sex-crazed ghoul.. human while trying to pull him off. Sigh.
[dex:1]
[str:3]
You swing your club right at the back of the rapist's head as you wiggle around on top of him. You miss him entirely and crack May in the forehead, red blood from the gash it causes showing up rather vividly on her albino skin.

You pull the blanket off. Your arms and legs are now completely mechanical, as you expected. However beyond that...well... Your arms resemble something akin to armored tentacles, jointed along their entire length and splitting into 3 finger like appendages near the end. Each finger is also jointed along its length and almost 8 inches long, each tipped with a razor sharp barb. Your legs...well, there are six of them now. Each leg is triple jointed and tipped with a tiny tripod like foot. The legs all sprout from a bulbous metal lump that seems to have replaced everything from the belt line down.

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 2101