_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931406 times)

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: The Circle of Depravity
« Reply #1410 on: May 21, 2012, 08:41:44 pm »

Lukas ignores the television for now and stands up to see how the situation with the ladies and the pervert will envelop, eagerly waiting for Thomas to bring the goods.

Watch the situation in the Rec room. Wait for Thomas to bring 'the goods'.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: May 21, 2012, 08:42:02 pm »

Right before I pass out:

If you do any more than the legs and arms I will -

Let him work.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: May 21, 2012, 08:42:12 pm »

((By here do you mean TV or Pants dropping?))

((Pants dropping))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: May 21, 2012, 08:43:03 pm »

Wear pants back. Grope Faith's breasts and hug her from behind. If she dodges, try May. :P
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: May 21, 2012, 08:43:48 pm »

Right before I pass out:

Let him work.

((Somehow I feel that this is not going to help him much  ;D

Edit: aah, your edit was too quick for me))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: May 21, 2012, 08:47:04 pm »

"Thanks miss. " Thomas says to the Armory Master as he leaves.
He walks down to the pants-dropping scene and offers Lukas a smoke. Sitting next to him, he says "Pick a game and a drink", showing him the liquor and cards.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: May 21, 2012, 08:55:39 pm »

"Thanks miss. " Thomas says to the Armory Master as he leaves.
He walks down to the pants-dropping scene and offers Lukas a smoke. Sitting next to him, he says "Pick a game and a drink", showing him the liquor and cards.

Lukas sits down too, while trying to keep an eye on the 'pants dropping situation'. He takes the sigaret that Thomas offers him. "Thanks! Actually, I would like to go for poker but I guess we would need at least one more person for it to be fun. Unless you have a better idea. I don't know that many card games. Oh, and I'll take some of the Xeno Spit." Lukas reaches in his back pocket en takes out the blue pill he has been keeping there. "You want me to put some of this stuff in? I did it all the time at the university. It is very inspiring. Never tested it with this kind of liquor before though."

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: May 21, 2012, 08:59:10 pm »

Right before I pass out:

Let him work.

((Somehow I feel that this is not going to help him much  ;D

Edit: aah, your edit was too quick for me))

((Umad?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: May 21, 2012, 09:04:22 pm »

"Immediately afterwards, he saw the unmentionable things Victor was doing to Milno. Surprisingly, he wasn't disgusted, instead he was surprised, saying "I didn't know you two were a couple, it's actually kinda cute."
((Only that it did not happen. lol. You should wait for the GM's word. Also, Milno is inside a MkIII :P

Also, Renen seems to be quite enthusiastic about all the "pervert" business. He may live a short, but happy life.))
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 09:06:01 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: May 21, 2012, 09:08:39 pm »

"Immediately afterwards, he saw the unmentionable things Victor was doing to Milno. Surprisingly, he wasn't disgusted, instead he was surprised, saying "I didn't know you two were a couple, it's actually kinda cute."
((Only that it did not happen. lol. You should wait for the GM's word. Also, Milno is inside a MkIII :P

Also, Renen seems to be quite enthusiastic about all the "pervert" business. He may live a short, but happy life.))

((Wait till he sees the armory master. Unless he already has and I missed it.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: May 21, 2012, 09:12:55 pm »

Thomas shrugs and hands Lukas the bottle of Xeno Spit, and he grabs the generic agent liquor. "How about Egyptian Rat Screw? Despite the name that suits that guy, it's pretty nice actually.". Seeing the blue pill, he says "You take it. We don't have glasses, so we can't share.". He shuffles the cards, readying to deal.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: May 21, 2012, 09:14:55 pm »

((It seems that if the resident perv misses Faith, he'll go for May. Well, I guess you should not do unto others what you do not want done to yourself. I myself do not go by that, but still...
May may be May now, but she/it was the serial rapist Elisaz, so any perv attack against her is still not that big of a deal.

Poetic Justice.

Edit: Also, now that Elisaz is gone we need someone to laugh at, and watching him getting his ass kicked will be amusing.))

Milno checks on the datapad if he'll just have to ask for the metal and build it himself or if he can already get the built piece.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 09:17:21 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1422 on: May 21, 2012, 09:18:52 pm »

Just watch Renen. If he tries to grope May, try to pull him away. Or poke him with the incomplete pipe weapon. Not on the head.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1423 on: May 21, 2012, 09:24:40 pm »

While waiting for Renen, May goes on auto-guard mode. Meaning that if Renen lunges for, molests, or just moves too suddenly, she will respond with instant punches, kicks, choking, biting, and general ass-kicking defense mechanisms. May will remain on this until further notice.
Anti-molestation mode on

The previous bodies and weapons vanish when you respawn, Lest you build a fortress from your own corpses.
((Well, I had to make sure ))
Roll down under the sentinel and grab the rifle. Shoot the metal guardian.
[Dex:4-1] You attempt to dive and roll under the sentinel and grab your rifle. You succeed on rolling next to the sentinel. It turns to face you, already deforming to stab you.

Right before I pass out:

Let him work.
You pass out.
[Random Body modification roll:6]
You wake up some time later, very disoriented, in the infirmary. Your entire body below the neck is covered in a blanket. The shape of the upper body looks vaguely correct but the lower extremities are...wrong.

Wear pants back. Grope Faith's breasts and hug her from behind. If she dodges, try May. :P

[Faith dex:6]
[dex:1]
[Faith str:5]
[end:5]
Faith sees you coming and attempts to dodge out of the way, but ends up jumping directly into you, shoulder checking you in the face. You fall down but are back on your feet in an instant, going after May's...chest.
[May dex:1]
[dex:2]
Your attempts at a rather rough groping result in a face first slam into her chest and you both falling to the ground and on to the pile of refuse. You recover enough to attempt a rather inadequate motor boating.

Thomas shrugs and hands Lukas the bottle of Xeno Spit, and he grabs the generic agent liquor. "How about Egyptian Rat Screw? Despite the name that suits that guy, it's pretty nice actually.". Seeing the blue pill, he says "You take it. We don't have glasses, so we can't share.". He shuffles the cards, readying to deal.
You guys want me to roll for seeing who wins or you just want to keep this going on your own? Also, feel free to do shit like that without my input, just like talking. However smoking and drinking may have effects that I'll just dole out.

((It seems that if the resident perv misses Faith, he'll go for May. Well, I guess you should not do unto others what you do not want done to yourself. I myself do not go by that, but still...
May may be May now, but she/it was the serial rapist Elisaz, so any perv attack against her is still not that big of a deal.

Poetic Justice.

Edit: Also, now that Elisaz is gone we need someone to laugh at, and watching him getting his ass kicked will be amusing.))

Milno checks on the datapad if he'll just have to ask for the metal and build it himself or if he can already get the built piece.
Circle of life man, circle of life. One day you're a serial rapist and the next you're a genderless mutant getting felt up in the mess hall. It's not exactly lion king, but it's close.

Also that thing will come pre-made. I won't make you lathe it down from a block of steel or something :P

Just watch Renen. If he tries to grope May, try to pull him away. Or poke him with the incomplete pipe weapon. Not on the head.
[dex:1] You go to grab Renen and pull him off May but just end up falling on top of him.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: May 21, 2012, 09:27:19 pm »

((roll for the cars please))
Thomas takes a mouthful of booze, and switches on his faceplate camera. "Why do I get so much blackmail material here?"
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 09:33:39 pm by Spinal_Taper »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 2101