_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931427 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: The Circle of Depravity
« Reply #1395 on: May 21, 2012, 07:40:41 pm »

Blow of Milno nad go to the weapons master. i can spaz there.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: May 21, 2012, 07:47:12 pm »

Lukas over to Thomas. "Are you really watching this?"
Thomas replies "Yeah. Don't worry. I'm bringing liquor, smokes and cards. If needed, we can probably stop him. Watch out for the androgynous android though."

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1397 on: May 21, 2012, 07:49:01 pm »

((Probably skip the talking part, and just show them his genitals. And what he can do with them.))
((Yeah, I bet he'd start roaring, moaning and pelvic-thrusting.))
(( :D Don't forget to mention doing it to a female furry cosplayer ))
Go for the rifle, then move back from the metal guardian (still facing it all the time to have the chance to dodge the incoming retaliation). Halve the diffusion setting if it can be done on the move and shoot the guardian as soon as the charge is ready.
[dex:2-1] You reach to grab your rifle but end up slapping it away. The rifle skims across the ground and comes to a rest behind the Metal Sentinel.

Alright Doc, but if we do this, I don't want general anesthesia. Local anesthesia will do fine. Saying this because I prefer to be awake so you don't go... too overboard with it, because I don't know about you, but I'd rather keep the rest of my lower body intact, if you get my drift. I've heard... interesting stories about what some doctors will do with knocked-out patients, and I'd rather be safe than sorry about it.

So, a pair of cyber-digitigrade legs and my arms.

Also, would you know how to get the anti-glare coating off of my glasses?

((Cyber-legs making me about 6 foot 2 inches? Cyber-legs making me about 6 foot 2 inches. Although, I guess I never defined my dude's actual height. Probably about 5'8".))
The doctor looks at you for a moment, as though thinking about something, and then nods slowly.

"Yes. yes. Are you ready? Follow me." He walks off and through a door in the back of the infirmary.

Come again? Blow Milno's nads? Here? In public?

"Alchohol drinkable but strong. Like Scotch maybe. I'm gonna need it, guessing from what I hear people yelling." Thomas says, shuddering. He had thought Elisaz was horribly maimed.
"Oh, booze. We got that. Lots of that. You just want something strong or maybe something special?"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: May 21, 2012, 07:56:17 pm »

"One of both please. That Lukas guy sounds like he'll need some too. Also, can I get the parts to build this?" Thomas says, showing her the blueprints for his power pack.

Then, he realized what Lukas was speaking of. "Oh, you don't like Z-G-J? I love it. I've got a bet on Lemon-Lime right now, but he's having his ass kicked. God, I thought you were down where someone was talking about his genitals."

Immediately afterwards, he saw the unmentionable things Victor was doing to Milno. Surprisingly, he wasn't disgusted, instead he was surprised, saying "I didn't know you two were a couple, it's actually kinda cute."
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 08:11:36 pm by Spinal_Taper »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: May 21, 2012, 07:59:54 pm »

AND! AND GOD DANM IT!
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: May 21, 2012, 08:01:06 pm »

Thomas replies "Yeah. Don't worry. I'm bringing liquor, smokes and cards. If needed, we can probably stop him. Watch out for the androgynous android though."

((I forgot Thomas had moved to the armory:)))

"No problem, I'll watch if your bring the sigs and the booze."
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: May 21, 2012, 08:03:53 pm »

Look for any of my previous selves' bodies, which should be lying just around. Grab one.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 08:06:19 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: May 21, 2012, 08:04:28 pm »

Follow him.

What else would I do?
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: May 21, 2012, 08:12:10 pm »

Switching to Lukas' comm channel, he said "You wanna watch Jello Wrestling, or whatever the hell is happening down there? I've got enough booze and smokes for either."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: May 21, 2012, 08:20:50 pm »

(( A bunch of guys gathering to smoke and drink while watching a pervert try to molest a group of women.

Is this scene a metaphor for the depravity of the adult entertainment industry?))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1405 on: May 21, 2012, 08:29:57 pm »

"One of both please. That Lukas guy sounds like he'll need some too. Also, can I get the parts to build this?" Thomas says, showing her the blueprints for his power pack.

Then, he realized what Lukas was speaking of. "Oh, you don't like Z-G-J? I love it. I've got a bet on Lemon-Lime right now, but he's having his ass kicked. God, I thought you were down where someone was talking about his genitals."

Immediately afterwards, he saw the unmentionable things Victor was doing to Milno. Surprisingly, he wasn't disgusted, instead he was surprised, saying "I didn't know you two were a couple, it's actually kinda cute."
She hands you a white bottle with "HMRC" on it and a black one with "XENO SPIT" emblazoned in Lime green.

(that power pack is the backpack mounted thing with a small generator and lots of capacitors to charge energy for use on lasers and stuff right? Because if so, I think it was like 4-5 token. So 5 token. If thats correct, consider yourself in possession of the parts, if not, let me know. )

AND! AND GOD DANM IT!
You head off to the armory and stand in one corner of the room, doing what looks like interpretive dance.

Look for any of my previous selves' bodies, which should be lying just around. Grab one.
The previous bodies and weapons vanish when you respawn, Lest you build a fortress from your own corpses.

Follow him.

What else would I do?
You follow the doctor into the back and to a surgery room. He indicates a bed to lay down on and begins gathering some tools. You lay down and restraints instantly clank down and lock your hands and feet in place.

"Sorry." the doctor says, holding a syringe and walking toward you, "Don't like people watching. Makes me nervous." He sticks the syringe into your neck and you begin to pass out.

(( A bunch of guys gathering to smoke and drink while watching a pervert try to molest a group of women.

Is this scene a metaphor for the depravity of the adult entertainment industry?))
Ein-r is just one giant metaphor for something. Now we just need to figure out what that thing is.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 08:37:57 pm by piecewise »

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: May 21, 2012, 08:31:40 pm »

Switching to Lukas' comm channel, he said "You wanna watch Jello Wrestling, or whatever the hell is happening down there? I've got enough booze and smokes for either."

"Hmmm, I think I'd go for watching whatever is happening here. I also have blue pill that we could put in the booze maybe."
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: May 21, 2012, 08:32:30 pm »

While waiting for Renen, May goes on auto-guard mode. Meaning that if Renen lunges for, molests, or just moves too suddenly, she will respond with instant punches, kicks, choking, biting, and general ass-kicking defense mechanisms. May will remain on this until further notice.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: May 21, 2012, 08:38:05 pm »

The previous bodies and weapons vanish when you respawn, Lest you build a fortress from your own corpses.
((Well, I had to make sure ))
Roll down under the sentinel and grab the rifle. Shoot the metal guardian.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: May 21, 2012, 08:41:36 pm »

((By here do you mean TV or Pants dropping?))
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 2101