_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931200 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: The Circle of Depravity
« Reply #1380 on: May 21, 2012, 07:15:08 pm »

((Probably skip the talking part, and just show them his genitals. And what he can do with them.))
((Yeah, I bet he'd start roaring, moaning and pelvic-thrusting.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: May 21, 2012, 07:18:15 pm »

((Probably skip the talking part, and just show them his genitals. And what he can do with them.))
((I guess the new Elisaz would just begin mimicking him, having found its soul mate))

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1382 on: May 21, 2012, 07:18:45 pm »

"Smack things, and or poke things. I don't suppose they'll be of much use other than that. No funds for laser rifles..."

Empyrean curiously looks at Renen and his pants-dropping, waiting for a response from May.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 07:24:49 pm by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: May 21, 2012, 07:19:58 pm »

"Hello ladies, my name is Renen, and these," You say as you drop your pants, "Are my genitals. We're both exceedingly pleased to meet you. I hope, in time, that me and my genitals can become very well acquainted with you and your genitals. I'm certain we have a great deal in common."

((Hey! That is my pickup line!))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: May 21, 2012, 07:20:53 pm »

Milno checks how much it would cost just for the metal parts, already prepared for future modifications. He also tapes everything happening on the room, for posterity's sake.

Smooth moves, casanova. Well, let's see how that ends. Milno lazily watches the scene while stretching on the VR chair.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: May 21, 2012, 07:22:29 pm »

While Lukas wanders off to the television, he sees someone dropping his pants in front of three...two and a half...ladies. "Damn, where the hell have I ended up?"

Go see what is on the television.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 07:24:28 pm by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: May 21, 2012, 07:23:06 pm »

While Lukas wanders off to the television, he sees someone dropping his pants in front of two...one and a half...ladies. "Damn, where the hell have I ended up?"
((Two and a half, Faith is also nearby.))

Empyrean curiously looks at Renen (not that she knows his name) and his pants-dropping, waiting for a response from May.
((Hey, he just told you his name. He introduced him and his genitals, forgot it?))
>Yes?

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #1387 on: May 21, 2012, 07:24:55 pm »

((Oops. Edited))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: May 21, 2012, 07:25:10 pm »

((Two and a half, Faith is also nearby.))

((Edit :)))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: May 21, 2012, 07:26:16 pm »

May looks at the new entry, Renen, curiously. She unconsciously runs a hand over her lack of genitalia. "You remind me of Elisaz. He tried that with the Armory Master once. She ripped his balls off. The stain next to the Armory entrance is bloody semen, if you were wondering."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #1390 on: May 21, 2012, 07:28:31 pm »

"I'll take three packs of the Blues please." Thomas said "And a bottle of Jack." He added "And a deck of cards. I swear that's all." Thomas finished, looking around the hall.
She slides three black packs of cigarettes onto the counter as well as a deck of cards.

"Now, what do you mean by "Bottle of Jack?"

[Charisma:6]
You walk up to the the girls, your brain so suddenly deprived of blood that you fail to notice that the naked one is completely genderless, and introduce yourself.

"Hello ladies, my name is Renen, and these," You say as you drop your pants, "Are my genitals. We're both exceedingly pleased to meet you. I hope, in time, that me and my genitals can become very well acquainted with you and your genitals. I'm certain we have a great deal in common."
((Ahahahaha oh wow. Is that what a Charisma 6 roll does? Oh, dude I hope I never see Renen rolling an one on those.))
He successfully introduced himself. A one would probably involve him stripping naked and leaping at one of them, initiating combat in the process. Also, this is what they get for leaving speech to me, because I always roll for that.

Although Lukas did not manage to construct Empyrean's weapon completely to her satisfaction, he decided that it was good enough for now. "Hm, it probably won't get any better than that. What ya gonna use it for anyway? I don't think it is going to do much good in the field. I think you are still better off with a laser rifle." He looks at Empyrean's hand. "I'm no medic, but you should have that checked in the infirmary". Lukas wanders of to see if there is something interesting on the television.
While Lukas wanders off to the television, he sees someone dropping his pants in front of three...two and a half...ladies. "Damn, where the hell have I ended up?"

Go see what is on the television.
You walk over to the tv and look at whats on. It appears to be a program about two jello molds floating in zero-g. Huh.

Milno checks how much it would cost just for the metal parts, already prepared for future modifications. He also tapes everything happening on the room, for posterity's sake.

Smooth moves, casanova. Well, let's see how that ends. Milno lazily watches the scene while stretching on the VR chair.
You hold up your datapad and record whats going on, a smile on your face. The tooth parts, just the metal part without anything in it and hence cosmetic, would be free.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: May 21, 2012, 07:29:43 pm »

(( :D Don't forget to mention doing it to a female furry cosplayer ))
Go for the rifle, then move back from the metal guardian (still facing it all the time to have the chance to dodge the incoming retaliation). Halve the diffusion setting if it can be done on the move and shoot the guardian as soon as the charge is ready.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: May 21, 2012, 07:31:05 pm »

"Alchohol drinkable but strong. Like Scotch maybe. I'm gonna need it, guessing from what I hear people yelling." Thomas says, shuddering. He had thought Elisaz was horribly maimed.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 07:35:17 pm by Spinal_Taper »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: May 21, 2012, 07:31:26 pm »

Alright Doc, but if we do this, I don't want general anesthesia. Local anesthesia will do fine. Saying this because I prefer to be awake so you don't go... too overboard with it, because I don't know about you, but I'd rather keep the rest of my lower body intact, if you get my drift. I've heard... interesting stories about what some doctors will do with knocked-out patients, and I'd rather be safe than sorry about it.

So, a pair of cyber-digitigrade legs and my arms.

Also, would you know how to get the anti-glare coating off of my glasses?

((Cyber-legs making me about 6 foot 2 inches? Cyber-legs making me about 6 foot 2 inches. Although, I guess I never defined my dude's actual height. Probably about 5'8".))
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 07:33:45 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: May 21, 2012, 07:38:05 pm »

Lukas over to Thomas. "Are you really watching this?"
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 2101