_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5933690 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Search for something decent to wear and walk around looking for a place with people (find the rec room by accident). Try to talk if I find someone. Watch for any group of cute girls.
((His introduction would have more impact if he tried to befriend people while naked.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

((Women tend to have more leaner muscle than men though :P Even if she has some 16 Str, she'll probably only be as bulky as, say, an 12 STR man I think.))

Empyrean watched as the person quickly and skillfully welded one handle and the other. Then, one snapped off.

"Thanks for that; you managed to make a couple thousand percent more progress than I did in a quarter the time."
She crossed her arms and

(try: if Renen wanders into the mess)
  catch: shouted back, turning herself towards the voice,  "No, there's nobody here!"

(try: if Renen doesn't wander into the mess)
  catch: asked, "Can you finish it up?"

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

((@Caellath I'm currently trying to imagine his first encounter with May and I'm apparently failing at it. I mean, on the one hand, she's naked and, well, charming. On the other, probably not exactly the 'charming' he's used to, and, more importantly, obviously lacking... some parts he would like to make use of. Which might or might not totally creep the hell out of the guy.
@Grunhill Welcome to the hell purgatory HMRC. Feel free to do as you want (and I mean it), I would only advise against messing with the armory master. The last guy who tried got his balls ripped off, by the way.  :)
We're glad to have you on the team. Enjoy your stay!  ;) ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Women tend to have more leaner muscle than men though :P Even if she has some 16 Str, she'll probably only be as bulky as, say, an 12 STR man I think.))
((I suspect that with 16 STR, Empyrean will look like a very scary bodybuilder.

Edit: Ha! Renen is not an omnisexual. That means the men are absolutely safe. Males, rejoice. Women, be wary.
Edit2: Oh, wait is he? I saw no reference to that, but I guess we can assume it.))
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 01:48:53 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(@Nik: You're forgetting what else she did to him. :P I believe she snapped all of his joints by bending them the wrong way, at least. I'm sure she did a few other things too but I can't remember the extent of his injuries.

QUICKEDIT: And she did it all without laying a finger on him, too. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

((@SeriousConcentrate Ah, yes. You are right.  :)
@Caellath Well, at least felines are safe this time. I guess we can assume it.  :D ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would only advise against messing with the armory master. The last guy who tried got his balls ripped off, by the way.

((I hope somebody tells this to Renen - he is the sexual maniac. And JUST WOKE UP (girls, prepare yourselves) and doesn't know anything about the AM.

And NO, RENEN. IS NOT OMNISEXUAL. so
Males, rejoice. Women, be wary.

((@Caellath Well, at least felines are safe this time. I guess we can assume it.  :D ))
Until now, he doesn't seen to have fetiches about not human beings of the opposite sex - females))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

Still bother him. . . . at least for the next 10 minutes of him doing whatever he is doing. . . . . with poking and prodding. If I don't elicit a response from him, go to the armory master.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would only advise against messing with the armory master. The last guy who tried got his balls ripped off, by the way.

((I hope somebody tells this to Renen - he is the sexual maniac. And JUST WOKE UP (girls, prepare yourselves) and doesn't know anything about the AM.

And NO, RENEN. IS NOT OMNISEXUAL. so
Males, rejoice. Women, be wary.

((@Caellath Well, at least felines are safe this time. I guess we can assume it.  :D ))
Until now, he doesn't seen to have fetiches about not human beings of the opposite sex - females))

(( New Elisaz! The old one died because he tried flirting with the Armory Master. And he's a girl...sort of...ish...))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( New Elisaz! The old one died because he tried flirting with the Armory Master. And he's a girl...sort of...ish...))
((What if new Elisaz finds the former one..attractive...and acts accordingly? >.>

Poetic justice anyone?

Edit: Empyrean should go to the infirmary to take care of that broken wrist.))
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((What if new Elisaz finds the former one..attractive...and acts accordingly? >.>

Poetic justice anyone?))
((Strikes me as more The Circle of Depravity.))

Faith sighed. She should have known Mystery Meat was intended to remain that way.

Eat and attempt to identify some Meat 1. Then do the same for Dessert 3 (or 2, if there aren't 3 of them; I forget). If there's any drinks or other "foods," sample #2 from that as well.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Complete with them holding up a lion cub to the sun, Irony? :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seeing Faith looking over the meat nearby in the mess hall, May proceeds to walk up to the women who assaulted her past self not to long ago. "Faith? How are you doing?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Faith started at the... thing. It looked like some bizarre alien-human hybrid, but if it hadn't been shot in the face yet Faith supposed it was more likely some bizarre psychic abomination. Or maybe a pop star or something.

"Er, fine? I don't think we've met; I'm Faith, as you know, and you are?"

((I'd go with disturbingly appropriate, but yes.

Renen holds the lion cub aloft.

May nods her head nostalgically, remembering good times.

Renen hands the cub to Faith, winking.

"Wh-what are you implying? What did you hear?! ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING!"

"When you're ready, Faith," Renen says, winking for multiple reasons.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'd go with disturbingly appropriate, but yes.

Renen holds the lion cub aloft.

May nods her head nostalgically, remembering good times.

Renen hands the cub to Faith, winking.

"Wh-what are you implying? What did you hear?! ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING!"

"When you're ready, Faith," Renen says, winking for multiple reasons.))
((I lol'd. And Faith had seen herself free from original Elisaz. Now she will meet Elisaz MkII. Ahem.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 2101