_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935670 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"My name is May. Can I look at your hand?"

Examine Empyrean's wrist, see if I can fix it.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

"Sorry, but I couldn't help overhearing that you need help?"
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

((Haha, I think she is getting more help than she can handle.))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Haha, I think she is getting more help than she can handle.))
((I think it is because Empyrean looks more "feminine" now that the armory master took care of her figure. You know, without the muscles and all.  :P

Oh wait, source for more snark.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

"Zero-g Jello Wrestling huh?" Thomas pops a huge smile, along with something else, and puts his feet up to watch the gentlemans
sporting event.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My character:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

My character:
((Well, I guess that Elisaz is now an android, so we need a new one))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

My character:
((So a Grunt. Being adept in what skill, and lacking in what skill? Or are you going balanced?))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

Fine. . . . . if I have to chose. . . . i choose to run to Milno and gesture at him frantically, with plenty of grunts, body movement and arm flailing.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fine. . . . . if I have to chose. . . . i choose to run to Milno and gesture at him frantically, with plenty of grunts, body movement and arm flailing.
((I think the GM meant the armory master and the doctor may have different solutions for your problem. The only solution Milno can offer to your character is knocking him out cold.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My character:
((So a Grunt. Being adept in what skill, and lacking in what skill? Or are you going balanced?))

I'll leave it balanced, I thought there was no need to show the bonus/negative thing.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 12:22:21 pm by Grunhill »
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Milno analyzes the Smoothshot and tries it out, shooting a moving dummy with both his laser rifle and gauss rifle, proceeding to check if it can be refined for a short period of activation with more steadiness on the arms, still allowing for fast torso movement for the matter of targetting moving objects.

Ummm. Okay, Game Master, how do you say, do I get the third, wait, fourth chance or not?
>You are all alone right now. Do you want to try and figure out a way to destroy that puddle?
If yes, kick him back into the simulation. Get him a MkII and restore the Metal Sentinel back to its original form.
The smoothshot seems to work well for unmoving or more slowly moving targets, but on fast targets you just can't keep up. You might be able refine it, but that would require editing the program in the same way as before.

You kick the single recruit left back into the simulation.

Definetly. Can I get a Mk II suit as a bonus, however? Just to smooth things up.
Advance the hall warily, for the fourth time. Look out for the metal guardian or the puddle made of it.

EDIT: Just got an idea. Looks like it might come handy in this hall.
Change the pulse rifle fire settings for maximum diffusion.
You adjust the settings on your rifle and then walk down the hall till you're near the puddle.

Faith's eyes bugged out. She tried to put them back in to keep them from bleeding, but that was hard to do at the moment.

A few moments later, she'd calmed down enough to not look like she'd seen a ghost, and was on her way back to the VR machines.

...actually, she wanted a snack first.

Heading to the mess hall, she contemplated her varied options.

"Steve, what are all these? Like, what is Meat 1, what is Meat 2, and so on?"
You leave the infirmary and head to the mess hall, taking a moment to browse the menu.

"Steve, what are all these? Like, what is Meat 1, what is Meat 2, and so on?"

> What it is, is delicious.

Lukas sees how Empyrean finally succeeds in freeing her hand from the welds that she made. He stands up and raises his arms in a questioning posture. "So do you still want any help with whatever you are building or not? I am not certain but I have some modest technical skills that might come in useful."

Try to help Empyrean if she wants to.
@Lukas

"Yes, I don't think I want to be near a welder again. I want to make such and such a thing-"

(Explain to him what I'm making: a metal blunt weapon in a pole with two handles near the end.))

"Hmm, did I catch your name?", at the white thing.
E hands the welding torch and metal bits to Lukas for him to work with, explaining her idea for a club with two handles near the end.

Lukas takes the welding torch and tries his hand at constructing E's weapon. [handiwork:4+1-1] He manages to get one handle on securely but the other snaps off when he tries to hold it.

"My name is May. Can I look at your hand?"

Examine Empyrean's wrist, see if I can fix it.
[Med:2] Judging by the bruising and the pain on movement you're fairly certain...that you have no idea what you're doing.

"Zero-g Jello Wrestling huh?" Thomas pops a huge smile, along with something else, and puts his feet up to watch the gentlemans
sporting event.
The channel shows, in gratuitous, uncensored detail, the two jiggling and voluptuous combatants hurling themselves against each other and struggling for supremacy in zero gravity. The two combatants, of course, being large globs of jello. Your money is on the Lime flavored one.

My character:

I'll leave it balanced, I thought there was no need to show the
bonus/negative thing.
Got it. Go nuts.

My character:
He's not an android, he's just an example of extreme body modification.

You run to the rec room where milno is sitting in a VR machine and spaz out next to him.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The youth squints at all those numbers and calculations. The last time he tried to mess with that was not too good, but he hopes this time he gets to understand at least a bit of the coding. Otherwise, he'll explode the virtual computer with his virtual guns.

Milno summons a computer, connects the virtual MkIII to it and attempts to enhance the smoothshot.

Either it fails or works, leave the VR Machine's simulation and take a look at the rec room.
>Yes?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

...and restore the Metal Sentinel back to its original form.
<...>
<...>
You adjust the settings on your rifle and then walk down the hall till you're near the puddle.
(( Just to make sure - is it still a puddle, or nor? ))
Stand safely away (just a bit less than 30 feet, if possible) and continiously fire shot after shot at the puddle for two minutes (should be about  1(stored)+120/5(recharge)=25 shots).
Or, if there wasn't a puddle, but the metal guardian, restored to its original form (snd waiting), warily advance to it; if it starts up, shoot it. If I safely make it to the thing, take time and place a square shot from close-combat range, then immediately stab it with a short forward thrust (hopefully wouldn't take much skill from that distance against a moment-before-standing-completely-still opponent).
If the thing is there, whole again, but already activated, shoot on sight and take a roll to the side in attempt to dodge its incoming attack.

Xenos filth!
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 12:48:15 pm by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"....No...No...Don't come near!" Renen wakes up and finds himself...Somewhere, all naked. "Where am I?" He asks to no-one trying to remeber what happened in his last hours of conscience. "I remember I was in an inn and there was a very cute girl...we played a lot, and, somehow they discovered where I was...fuck."

"IS ANYBODY HERE?" he screams, searching for people he could talk to. He searches something to wear and walks out of the room, exploring the place.

Search for something decent to wear and walk around looking for a place with people (find the rec room by accident). Try to talk if I find someone. Watch for any group of cute girls.

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 2101