_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5923869 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Piecewise can't leave us alone for a second... That entire page is pretty much discussing genitalia. :P))
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 07:19:20 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(Yeah, that's probably my fault, but it is kind of funny. ^^^ I also just noticed he said it wasn't the first time that happened to Elisaz... O.o)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((Piecewise! Your game has degenerated to various players discussing the size of whale genitalia and what horrible things one player's going to replace his junk with.

FATAL indeed. :P))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Piecewise can't leave us alone for a second... This entire page is pretty much discussing genitalia. :P))
((In case you haven't realized, much of the "On Ship" thread has genitalia. Either in the shape of weapons or in various jokes.
Also, specially after seeing an Arbiter in action, I really doubt Elisaz would be able to even put a foot inside a Magister' palace without being killed over and over. Killing one seems even less likely. And that is why backstories sometimes stab you in the back.))

((FATAL indeed. :P))
((Still a long way to go, but it is already going down the same path. Maybe FATAL started with people playing DnD and considering what would happen if they could replace one of their character's genitalia for a Blue Whale's and create stats accordingly.))
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 07:06:48 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

((Piecewise can't leave us alone for a second... This entire page is pretty much discussing genitalia. :P))
((In case you haven't realized, much of the "On Ship" thread has genitalia. Either in the shape of weapons or in various jokes.
Also, specially after seeing an Arbiter in action, I really doubt Elisaz would be able to even put a foot inside a Magister' palace without being killed over and over. Killing one seems even less likely. And that is why backstories sometimes stab you in the back.))

((FATAL indeed. :P))
((Still a long way to go, but it is already going down the same path. Maybe FATAL started with people playing DnD and considering what would happen if they could replace one of their character's genitalia for a Blue Whale's and create stats accordingly.))
((+2 strength, -2 dexterity))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( I have never had one of my RP character's, much less their genitalia, discussed to such a great extent. I'm flattered.  :P ))

(Yeah, that's probably my fault, but it is kind of funny. ^^^ I also just noticed he said it wasn't the first time that happened to Elisaz... O.o)

(( With all the explosives and torture in his life? Definitely not the first time. The first time he was freaking out. But he behaved better the 3rd or 4th time around.

@Caellath: Of course he'd never be able to fight an Arbiter toe-on-toe. Hell, Elisaz would probably die if he was unarmed and fighting 3 guys armed with pipes. Elisaz's army is what made him so formidable. 5 random terrorists in a room in the middle east isn't a huge threat to Obama. But can you imagine if he had to go up against them himself? I believe that was even displayed in this thread, where great Teddy 'Rasputin' Roosevelt was taken down instantly by Elisaz stabbing him in the face.

And where is Piecewise? I would like for his opinion on the upcoming 'operation'.))

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(He just posted in the main thread, so he might swing by here.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((Yeah. Probably just needs a minute to facepalm at the page and a half about whale genitalia and tesla dicks.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Yeah. Probably just needs a minute to facepalm at the page and a half about whale genitalia and tesla dicks.))

(( I was only involved with explaining the symbolism of Elisaz's character. That cock business was you guys.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

21 posts. Oh dear.
"How were you made?

What's your purpose?

What would be required to modify you?

How much free will do you have?

Do you have things you like or dislike, or things you prefer over other things?

How intelligent are you?

How perceptive are you?

How strong are you?

How tough are you?

Do you wear down or age at all?

What are you made of?

Do you have anything resembling a personality?"

Bombard Arbiter of Peace with questions.
The Arbiter looks at you silently for half a second and then speaks.
"I am a simulation. My purpose is to protect my masters and neutralize their enemies. Tools and knowledge of my construction. Enough to be effective. No. Enough to be effective. Very. Very. Very. All things will break eventually. The realities of my constructions are proprietary. Not that I am aware. "

All right people, looks like we have one direction to go in. However, I don't like the look of that thing. We cannot know how long it's been there, and so; we cannot know if it's an artifact of some kind or an enemy. Seems the best way to find out is to see if it starts shooting... unfortunately.

Ready my field manipulator to heat the floating metal diamond into slag, but do not enter the command yet, only ready it to do so.

One of you with actual weapons should take point. I don't really care who.
You flip open your field manipulator and prepare to use it.

((Hey, why not? I mean, it's for my character's sake  ;) to assume attributes (including Int, in Elisaz's case) can go down because of being in cryo-tank - and, you know, it only supplies the fact that we get those skill and attribute points after each mission, which means 'about every four or five hours' (mind the time we spend in stasis before each mission). So, well, I can believe he was good - perhaps not *that* good as he wants us to believe, a bit of his memories lying to himself would perfectly fit his character, with his enormous ego - but why not, after all?
(I don't mean anything like 75 points in Int, but about 10 more - sure, why not?) And, perhaps, after that threshold (two missions) we start being on the ship, spending time in the gym/library/meditation room/VR dating sim and our attributes and skills rise more conventionally. Well, that's what I  believe  ;) ))
Remember if that diamond resembes the sentinel Feyri powerslided, then if that attempt fails, try the less reliable sources on aliens I have in my memory (those three sites).
Aim for the center of the 'diamond', but shoot only if it starts moving (also mind the maxim from before - if anything else, which is not a comrade, enters the scene, shoot it on sight).
Cast a quick glance to the back to confirm that comrades are ready (and armed) and that the hall doesn't extend at the other end.

(considering the metal sentimental were unique weapons created by aliens, not aliens themselves, and you asked feyri about aliens. sooo...yeah)
You point your rifle at the hovering diamond and wait for it to move or make some sort of hostile action. It simply sits there. You look behind you and see that the hall doesn't go farther behind you.

Quote from: from Nikitian
And, perhaps, after that threshold (two missions) we start being on the ship, spending time in the gym/library/meditation room/VR dating sim and our attributes and skills rise more conventionally.
((This is not a dating sim with the armory master as your chosen girl. You'll get your five attribute and skill points by risking your life every single time and you'll like it.))

((@GM: Minor corrosion may be enough on a Shunt...What is the material it is mostly composed of, since it is skintight? I was aiming for the discs, but...))
Answering Faith:
"Combat simulation on the VR. More useful for the newbies."

Milno attempts to fit the metal-corroding substances in gauss cannon shells and test them against the targets. (Maybe a larger volume, but I have no idea if it'll work - at the very least I always have the excuse Milno was a farm boy! :P) If it fails, he checks if the aforementioned substances can be turned into gel.
He makes at least one small rupture in each suit and shoots a gauss slug containing only the Doomsday, proceeding to adjust the timer if needed and check the material the shunt is mostly composed of, searching for an acid alternative.

Milno extends the hallway until it encompasses the team and closes it behind them, allowing the unarmed people to still pick their chosen weapons inside the corridor.
>Go in there, gather shinies. Surviving is optional.
I'm gonna have to go fast here guys, I don't have long.
So shells don't work. Well they work a bit better but not what you're looking for. Gel is an option but you'll have to use a gelling additive. That idea about stuff with the shunt will work alright, assuming the shunt user doesn't just stop them in mid air before they can get to them. Shunts are made of a combination of metals, plastics and rubbers. I can tell you that only ram will dissolve the metals, but rubber and plastic dissolving things are more common.

And that stuff happens in the VR machine.

"What. How is this army issue? Who does the army recruit to warrant this kind of training? Oh forget it."

Fix my rifle.

((I would feel sorry for Elisaz, but he kinda deserved it.))
[handiwork:1+1+2]
You manage to get the rifle working again, but not exactly...perfectly. Hmm.

"Well, can I get an approximate price for each? Please? I just want to know how many tokens it will take."

10 for the full filament drill, 5 for the normal one, (and I forgot what I said about the power pack...sorry. um, probably like 4?)

Done with my new slaughterer (verry happy how it turned out) find some food to go with my Crackers. Then remember I couldnt eat those crackers and shed a single tear.
You shed a single tear which slides across your neck sack and lands on your robotic body. Oh, thats right, no stomach and no crackers. Sigh.

(( Elisaz is actually less delusional then everyone thinks. Yes, he is insane with various psychiatric problems, but he has hurt the Magistar government to a great extent. Of course, the reason he's such an insufferable psycho is that the Magistar had ample opportunity to kill him, but he just managed to allude them, adding to his cockiness and God Complex. Elisaz's story wouldn't have gone very well if it ended with, "But then the Magistar caught him and he died. The end." It's similar to what happened with HAL: The reason he's going around killing everybody is that he's almost been bred to do so. Elisaz also serves as the constant reminder of the Black-Black mortality of the Einstienian Roulette world: He may be absolutely evil, but are the so called enforcers of justice any better?))

Fall asleep.

(( Because his genitals have been torn off, (and don't worry everyone, this isn't the first time) I am thinking about doing something quite interesting, provided piecewise let's me...))
You pass out.
(Go for it. We'll see.)

> The rest of the thread.

I am simultaneously horrified and elated. And if this ever gets too silly I'll just have the Armory master fumigate the tread with a flamethrower.  As for now though, everything seems to be going swimmingly.

Sorry, gotta go guys. Be back tomorrow. Stay classy.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Sorry, gotta go guys. Be back tomorrow. Stay classy.
((CAN DO! WHALE PHALLUS!))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

(((What am I reading...

Elizas has the virus! Purge the whole ship!!!)))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

((Oh god.))

"Hrmm. It should work, but I don't really want to test it. It could blow up in my face, or it could work, and piss of Steve. Who would either zap me, or send the Armory Master after me. Well, seeing what happened to that poor sod back there, if she does come after me, I'm jumping out an airlock. Fate worse than death indeed. Well, I could always use Tinker to test it."

Enter Tinker program, and disassemble a laser rifle and replicate mine.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

It might be that this thing will react to an attempt to move forward. Nik, take point. I'll follow you, and the others can guard the rear. I'm ready to roast this thing if it does anything out of the ordinary, but be alert all the same.
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

So be it. Take a note: on a real mission, I want you, comrades, all armed and ready to fight from the beginning. Now... may the Magisters have mercy on us, for comrade Milno certainly doesn't - we're moving out. Oh, and we're those damn sitting ducks here, if someone missed, so I want us to find potential cover ASAP.
Wait a bit for the rest of the team get armed (no longer than half a minute), then cautiously lead the way towards the 'diamond'. If it moves, or reacts to our presence, shoot it. If, as we approach it, I feel something mess up with my mind, or one of the comrades suddenly starts behaving differently (such as screams 'John, WHY are there tentacles growing out of you?'), shoot it (The Most Obvious Cause - that hovering 'diamond' over there in this case) - and let it be known as the Second Maxim. Apply the First one as well (shoot anything, which is not a comrade, moving into my field of vision).
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 2101