_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5922979 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Not anymore he can't.))
((Emphasis on "virtually". He can make his bits be restored in the VR. Unless the armory master has actually castrated him chemically or something else to finally screw with his sexual drive.
Of course that losing your genitals also impedes your libido, but it is Elisaz we are talking about.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

Done with my new slaughterer (verry happy how it turned out) find some food to go with my Crackers. Then remember I couldnt eat those crackers and shed a single tear.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( Elisaz is actually less delusional then everyone thinks. Yes, he is insane with various psychiatric problems, but he has hurt the Magistar government to a great extent. Of course, the reason he's such an insufferable psycho is that the Magistar had ample opportunity to kill him, but he just managed to allude them, adding to his cockiness and God Complex. Elisaz's story wouldn't have gone very well if it ended with, "But then the Magistar caught him and he died. The end." It's similar to what happened with HAL: The reason he's going around killing everybody is that he's almost been bred to do so. Elisaz also serves as the constant reminder of the Black-Black mortality of the Einstienian Roulette world: He may be absolutely evil, but are the so called enforcers of justice any better?))

Fall asleep.

(( Because his genitals have been torn off, (and don't worry everyone, this isn't the first time) I am thinking about doing something quite interesting, provided piecewise let's me...))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

(What, sex change? O.o)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((Gotta be crazier and more depraved than that.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(What, sex change? O.o)
((Ahahahahahaha oh wow))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

(What, sex change? O.o)

((Maybe when he's next on a mission, he'll cut a pair off an alien and have the Doctor graft it onto him.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

(What, sex change? O.o)

((Maybe when he's next on a mission, he'll cut a pair off an alien and have the Doctor graft it onto him.))
((He walks into the room. "GENTLEMEN, BEHOLD, MY MIGHTY ALIEN  PAIR!"))

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

(What, sex change? O.o)

((... Oh my.))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((...that may be it...))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

((That, or maybe he's going for... synth-flesh grafts? My...))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((Too obvious and undebauched. Synth-flesh grafts that were also some sort of weapon or tool, perhaps, but not just plain ol' synthetics.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((Too obvious and undebauched. Synth-flesh grafts that were also some sort of weapon or tool, perhaps, but not just plain ol' synthetics.))

((Synth-flesh genitals that spray Doomsday?))
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 06:19:40 pm by PyroDesu »

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

((I mean, synth-flesh genitals of a (repurposed Eric's?) limb's price, size and strength - and sported outside the suit while on mission. Adding a weapon/tool (a kinetic amp? o_O) would certainly be a bonus.
But yeah, probably too obvious and not his style. Real lion's genitals, maybe? No, just checked up, those would (surprisingly) be too small.))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((Blue Whale genitals.))
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 2101